Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2130 2131 2132 2133 2134 2135 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 4:08 am
*sighs begrudgingly and rests his head against Ryzan's*
Easier said than done. You don't take into account reflex and instinct. I haven't even fully grown accustomed to... um... *cough* ... some of our private intimacies... *shifts around a little* ... although, I do have my moments... *looks off to the side and takes another cherry out of his glass, chewing on it as an excuse to have a break in conversation*

*clears his throat after finishing the cherry*
While there are things that were rather easy for me to... uh... take a liking to... other things are taking a bit longer. I mean... *strokes Ryzan's hair* ... this probably isn't really the best thing to say, but.... up to a certain point, being with you isn't much different from being with a woman. As terrible as you might think it sounds, it's what helps me feel at ease when we're together. It makes the concept seem less foreign and more natural for me.

However... there comes a point in which the differences... specifically in regards to... *cough* anatomy... cannot be ignored.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 4:19 am
*frowns, sitting silently for a moment to take in this information*

... I do not wish for you to force yourself...

*bites his lip, trying not to get upset*
Usstan..... I had thought that if you had true loving feelings for me, the rest would be natural already. If... if you have to think of me as a woman for it to feel natural then... then perhaps... *lip quivers* ... perhaps these feelings are not real...

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 4:40 am
*notices Ryzan's voice is wavering slightly. He sits him up on his stool and turns to face him, placing his hands on his shoulders*

That's not it. That's not it at all. When your body is so acclimated to one thing, it may take a while for it to adjust to something different. That is all. It's not that I don't love you. *kisses Ryzan's lower lip and stays close* This is just a new experience for me, and my mind is trying to cope with it by relating it to something more familiar.

*pulls Ryzan closer*
.... honestly... *tilts his head slightly and leans over to kiss him, but just before their lips meet, he whispers* I love you more than anything in my life.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 4:59 am
*before he can voice or even think of a response, his lips are locked by Tes, a strong blush taking over his cheeks. He closes his eyes and moves closer, interlocking his legs with Tes'*  

Ryzan Vixtul

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 5:07 am
*after a few moments, he pulls away and slowly stands.*
The party ended a while ago. Maybe it's time we head downstairs... *holds Ryzan's hand*

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 5:15 am
*bites his lip and nods, sliding off his stool and following Tes to the office. After pulling the appropriate book, he removes his glove and places his hand on the pad just like Psyzapp showed him and the passage opens. Though he still finds it rather fascinating, his mind is too occupied with other things to really amaze him as much as it normally would have.

He takes Tes' hand with his ungloved hand and walks with him down the stairs to his quarters, unlocking the door for them both*

Ryzan Vixtul

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 5:28 am
*as he's about to step in, he suddenly remembers something and stops.*
Wait right there....

*he walks down the corridor, looking at the floor and giving the corners special attention. Eventually he finds what he's looking for: Ryzan's wedding band. He picks it up and brings it back over to where Ryzan is. Taking off his other glove, he slips the ring back on to Ryzan's left ring finger and kisses him behind the ear as they both enter, closing and locking the door*

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 8:18 am
((Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!
-shakes fist- Damn you, Tes!!! Stop making me feel all squishy inside!!!! gonk whee heart heart ))

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 8:32 am
-walks into the bar, looking kinda down, walks over to the expresso machine to make herself something warm and chocolatey...with a hint of coffee-like-substance-  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 8:50 am
-sits down on a stool, elbows resting on the bar counter, face resting on her fists. She wonders if anyone will come into the bar this early-  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Exor Omega

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 8:53 am
<<< stare

FML

But yeah, I'll be finishing up that post I've been putting off for stress this week, probably after Tuesday (Test for electrical apprentice). I hope I will, anyway. I have to finish renovations on my mom's house soon for some deadline, too. But, once that's over, I'll finish that post (I get to write it with Jeane now, too, so that's motivating sweatdrop )

Uhm... Life sucks, and then it gets worse... But, I have a long thing to write concerning that at some point in the near future as well, and I think it will prove to be informative.

So yeah... Bleargh. I will be returned after this #$&% is all done with. mrgreen >>>  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 8:54 am
-Yawns and shuffles into the bar, guitar slung over his back- Goes and gets himself a coffee with a shot of ameretto. eyes finally open wide enough to see dame.- Oh -yawn- hey damie-girl.  

Decorera

Dapper Shapeshifter

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 8:56 am
-smiles sadly at Dec- Hey deccy-boy. How are you? -takes a sip of her drink-  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 9:02 am
-Yawn- I am so sleepy. I got a new song in my head and was up all last night trying to write it down. And then my coffee maker broke. Hopefully with a cup I'll feel more awake. -Sips blinks a few times, then actually focuses on dame.-

You all right, damie? You're looking kinda down in the mouth.  

Decorera

Dapper Shapeshifter

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 9:04 am
-sighs and takes another sip- Dec? Do you think I am an attention whore?  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2130 2131 2132 2133 2134 2135 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games