Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Warhammer 40,000 and Tabletop Gaming Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Gaian Home of Tabletop Gaming 

Tags: Games Workshop, Tabletop, Warhammer, Gaming, Wargaming 

Reply General Discussion (Chatterbox)
Chatterbox Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 211 212 213 214 215 216 ... 762 763 764 765 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What army do you have?
Space Marines
19%
 19%  [ 45 ]
Eldar
4%
 4%  [ 10 ]
Dark Eldar
3%
 3%  [ 7 ]
Chaos Space Marines
10%
 10%  [ 25 ]
Tau
9%
 9%  [ 22 ]
Imperial Guard
6%
 6%  [ 15 ]
Necrons
4%
 4%  [ 11 ]
Deamon Hunters
1%
 1%  [ 4 ]
Witch Hunters
2%
 2%  [ 5 ]
Tyranids
4%
 4%  [ 11 ]
Orks
2%
 2%  [ 5 ]
More than one.
30%
 30%  [ 71 ]
Total Votes : 231

Caleidah

Eloquent Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 1:45 pm
Kaori Kapoigne
Ooh, be glad, very glad that Mac's old RP guild was killed by this guild then. That place had some great stuff that was killed by really stupid people. gonk They were able to ignore the matter at hand and go off-topic in less than three posts

DarkElf gave me a link at one point. It was kinda painful.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 1:50 am
It wasn't all that bad, we actually managed to run one semi-decent rp and one that was fun, even though it died out. It was fun as we had great people in it who really made fun characters that were far from perfect. I was a scheming halfbreed eldar who was using her looks to get what she wanted from the male characters and it worked to some degree. We had a drug addicted rich kid who tried to keep his habit hidden while lusting for my character and there was an ex-guard vet who loved explosives and had several rigged to his body, because he didn't want to be taken alive. Once the god moders were taken care of it was a fun thing to partake in, almost felt like the good old days of inquisitor crying crying  

Vikki Stardust

Sweet Vampire

14,875 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Hellraiser 500

Caleidah

Eloquent Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 1:02 pm

Ah. Any RPs that I get into, I try to put as much of my own soul into the characters as possible. I'm in a Wild West one right now with an ex-gunman that's running from his past...meh. Not a wonderful thing, but I had a character in mind and was itching for an RP to test him out in.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 3:48 pm
Cliche can be fun you know, like the enforcer who went over the top and decided to let her cyber mastiff maul crotches instead of arms. Nobody seemed to like that joke one bit. whee  

Vikki Stardust

Sweet Vampire

14,875 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hellraiser 500

Caleidah

Eloquent Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 5:05 pm

Well, the Arbites are supposed to be terrifying. I can't think of anything that'd be more hungry than a crotch hungry Cyber Mastiff.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 2:43 am
In the end I wasn't allowed to maul crotches, the GM found it a bit too rude and decided that instead the thing should stick to arms and legs. Which did it a lot of good when it chomped down on an arm holding a life grenade. crying  

Vikki Stardust

Sweet Vampire

14,875 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hellraiser 500

Xenos Mortium

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 6:50 pm
Caleidah
crotch hungry Cyber Mastiff.
I believe I came into this conversation at the right part. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 5:43 am
Xenos Mortium
Caleidah
I wasn't allowed to chomp on balls and sausages. It was something about femdom being very scary and should be kept out of the game, especially when represented by a jumpsuit clad woman with bolas, a whip, maul and cuffs. whee  

Vikki Stardust

Sweet Vampire

14,875 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hellraiser 500

Xenos Mortium

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 7:33 pm
Kaori Kapoigne
Xenos Mortium
Caleidah
I wasn't allowed to chomp on balls and sausages. It was something about femdom being very scary and should be kept out of the game, especially when represented by a jumpsuit clad woman with bolas, a whip, maul and cuffs. whee
Spoilsport. I was thinking of making my Assassin a hermaphrodite, but in the end I decided against it. They'd still be a p***k, but I suppose it'd come off a bit different if they had tits. wink  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 9:18 pm
Xenos Mortium
Kaori Kapoigne
Xenos Mortium
Caleidah
Spoilsport. I was thinking of making my Assassin a hermaphrodite, but in the end I decided against it. They'd still be a p***k, but I suppose it'd come off a bit different if they had tits. wink

Epic lol

Caleidah

Eloquent Lunatic

GamerChik240

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 9:51 pm
I think I jumped in this convo a little late.... but I like there this is heading.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 12:33 pm
Boobs and a bulging codpiece clad in a skin tight suit, now that would've been a nice addition to those ugly assassin twins models. Maybe a spiky or whirring blade codpiece, to drive the point home all the way.

Only in inquisitor could we get away with stuff like that! xd  

Vikki Stardust

Sweet Vampire

14,875 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hellraiser 500

GamerChik240

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 1:07 pm
that is true.. but I don't think their ever be a whirlign Cod piece.albeit cool too much chance he'll forget while watching Eldar gone wild or something  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 2:03 pm

As far as it goes, why not install a small size acid jet system into teh codpiece? That way you could literally hump something's leg off.

I was almost laughing too hard as I visualized that scene to finish typing that.

Caleidah

Eloquent Lunatic

GamerChik240

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 3:50 pm
yeah but the assassian might fire the acid jet prematurely

and the acid jet needs to fire in bursts  
General Discussion (Chatterbox)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 211 212 213 214 215 216 ... 762 763 764 765 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games