Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Back to Guilds

Educational, Respectful and Responsible Paganism. Don't worry, we'll teach you how. 

Tags: Pagan, Wicca, Paganism, Witchcraft, Witch 

Reply Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center
In a bad mood? come here and rant till you feel better Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 211 212 213 214 215 216 ... 292 293 294 295 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

will you sticky this? (for Nuri only)
  Yes
  NO
  who are you?
View Results

whiporwill-o

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 1:20 pm
TeaDidikai
whiporwill-o

why gonk
It isn't turning out the way I need it to.

The other suit I finished works. It's aesthetic makes sense. This one was forced, and didn't come together in a way that feels appropriate.

i understand, but still that sucks.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 2:31 pm
Wahhh...the only Lucky the Cat on the market is going for 65 mil. I can't afford that! crying  

Bastemhet

Aino Ailill

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 9:42 pm
Not so much a bad mood as a confused one:

You claim that you were given life for the purpose of Glorifying your Lord. You claim that He is Truth and that He is Goodness. How, then, can you show such apathy for what He desires of you? How can you, in stead, decide that what you desire of Him is all that matters? Persons such as yourself leave me in a state of bafflement.

---

Now, bad mood:

Sis, dear, keep your racist and homophobic comments to yourself, plskthnx. They're not amusing.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 8:26 am
whiporwill-o
TeaDidikai
whiporwill-o

why gonk
It isn't turning out the way I need it to.

The other suit I finished works. It's aesthetic makes sense. This one was forced, and didn't come together in a way that feels appropriate.

i understand, but still that sucks.
I found what I needed to remake it.  

TeaDidikai

ShadowCatSoul

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 10:39 am
I think I'm cursed or something (not literally). The only kinds of men I seem to attract are liars, players, users, etc. Out of all the guys I've dated/talked to/whatever, I've only found 3 good ones. One is now married, one moved to Chicago, and the last I don't feel the same way about. Why can't they just be honest with me? That's all I've ever asked for, is it too much to ask? I'm about ready to just give up on dating, but if I do that I might as well just give up in general. All I truly want out of life is a family. A man to call my own, a house, kids. Not now of course, but eventually. Well, I did find a good one recently, but I scared him off by a stupid, selfish act of self destruction. I wish he'd come back to me, but I don't see that happening anytime soon. All these others can't seem to be honest with me and it makes me so angery. One didn't feel the need to tell me that he was engaged, out of all the time we've known each other and have been talking. Another keeps playing me, he'll say one thing but do another. Some just want sex and lie to get it. Dammit, just because I'm female doesn't mean I don't get horny too, if all you want is sex just say so, don't play with my heart by saying otherwise. Makes me wonder if I must've done something in this life or another to deserve being hurt like this over and over. There's only so many times a person can break before they can't take anymore.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 11:03 am
ShadowCatSoul
I think I'm cursed or something (not literally). The only kinds of men I seem to attract are liars, players, users, etc. Out of all the guys I've dated/talked to/whatever, I've only found 3 good ones. One is now married, one moved to Chicago, and the last I don't feel the same way about. Why can't they just be honest with me? That's all I've ever asked for, is it too much to ask?
What makes you think this isn't a function of who you are and your actions?

Quote:

I'm about ready to just give up on dating, but if I do that I might as well just give up in general. All I truly want out of life is a family. A man to call my own, a house, kids.
Well, why develop yourself when you can be selfish and treat people as goals to attain rather than human beings who should find your development interesting and want to play a role in it.

Quote:
Makes me wonder if I must've done something in this life or another to deserve being hurt like this over and over.

confused  

TeaDidikai

Namikikyo

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 11:27 am
After days of trying to come up honest well thought out answers to some questions in "This is a stupid question, but I'm going to ask anyways thread", my mind wandered off into a place I hadn't visited in a while.

And in this place is a fear I've hidden or tried to explain with religion and spirituality. Now that I'm rebuilding, I was left open. I've never shared this fear with anyone, but it's been putting me in a bad mood since I've thought of it so I thought it should go here. sweatdrop Please correct me if I am wrong so I can place it in a proper place.

I don't believe that everything is forever, nothing is forever. Nature and history has shown this time and time again.

Even with all these paradise after-lifes and such, I don't think they are forever either. Forever is impossible, Which is why I believe in reincarnation.

I'm not afraid of dying. I'm afraid of not existing at all.

This is my biggest fear.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 11:33 am
Why do you think nothing is for ever?  

TeaDidikai

Calixti

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 11:45 am
******** headaches. Woke up with one and a serious case of the dizzies along with it, which meant I had to call in sick to work, which means I'm missing out on six hours tonight. stare  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 11:55 am
TeaDidikai
Why do you think nothing is for ever?

Because everything ends at one point or the other. It's seen everywhere.

Civilizations end, Cycles end, Lives end, Earth will end eventually as will the Universe. Everything will end, so how can some be for ever if it's on a time limit?

Namikikyo

Calixti

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 5:38 pm
Sometimes, it really hurts to support the idea of health at every size. Because health is something I've never had, and will never have, and I'm so often reminded of it.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 6:26 pm
Calixti
Sometimes, it really hurts to support the idea of health at every size. Because health is something I've never had, and will never have, and I'm so often reminded of it.

Perhaps we could think of it as "as healthy as possible at any size". Which I'm probably mangling in my presentation.

I'm never going to be neurotypical; my medication only helps me function in a world not set up for me. I'm always going to battle depression; pain is likely always to be chronic. My spine will never be straight.

But I can work towards being healthy, work towards arete, excellence, in the way that best suits me. What is healthy for me is not going to be the exact same criteria as it is for you.  

maenad nuri
Captain

ShadowCatSoul

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 7:56 pm
TeaDidikai
ShadowCatSoul
I think I'm cursed or something (not literally). The only kinds of men I seem to attract are liars, players, users, etc. Out of all the guys I've dated/talked to/whatever, I've only found 3 good ones. One is now married, one moved to Chicago, and the last I don't feel the same way about. Why can't they just be honest with me? That's all I've ever asked for, is it too much to ask?
What makes you think this isn't a function of who you are and your actions?

Quote:

What do you mean by that?

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 8:46 pm
I hate my room mate sometimes.

Yes, the "Noble Savage" is a derogatory. However, it's an archetype as well. It's a set term. Yes, the term itself maybe racist, but my room mate was describing pre-farming societies, in all the same conditions as we usually describe the archetype.

But the minute I challenged him on these pre-conceived conditions and used "noble savage", he started saying that me using the term was bad, but him using the notions is okay.

Right now, my room mate is trying to argue against another that really, we haven't progressed in women's rights at all, because we've always had them.

He was about to "hjras" as an example of Indian equality before I yelled at him saying that no, they aren't!  

Wrath of Ezekiel

5,350 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

ShadowCatSoul

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 8:52 pm
True Colours of Destiny
I hate my room mate sometimes.

Yes, the "Noble Savage" is a derogatory. However, it's an archetype as well. It's a set term. Yes, the term itself maybe racist, but my room mate was describing pre-farming societies, in all the same conditions as we usually describe the archetype.

But the minute I challenged him on these pre-conceived conditions and used "noble savage", he started saying that me using the term was bad, but him using the notions is okay.

Right now, my room mate is trying to argue against another that really, we haven't progressed in women's rights at all, because we've always had them.

He was about to "hjras" as an example of Indian equality before I yelled at him saying that no, they aren't!

What's "hjras"?  
Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 211 212 213 214 215 216 ... 292 293 294 295 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games