Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shadows Rising (The Emerald Castle)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Epic battles, Good Vs. Evil, Adventure, Horror, Fantasy 

Reply Castle Ire
Darkhunters Attack! PART 2 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 211 212 213 214 215 216 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • There are two sides... 50
  • Galactic Domination 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2020 2:48 am
shapelessevil
Luminova Valindel
sha312
HomacXross7
Burning Icewolf
shapelessevil

The elevator starts to hum loudly and then it dies down as it descends. It then shortly returns with the Wargs, Fenris and Jeager, who then join their lord on the west wall.

Aidar growls as he shakes his hand held a bit and quickens the movements of his thumbs, his ears flattening.

With all the mist together, the room fills with fog that just drifts and wisps with the flow of air. There seems to be little activity and some of the mist falls to the ground like sand.

Sha tried to stay focused, but everything seemed to strobe and flicker before his eyes. He was vaguely aware of being held, but his senses were too dull to make him aware of who it was. He strove to speak and he managed to whisper one word before he lost consciousness and everything went black.

"Naneth..."

"He's exhausted..."
Luminova mutters, observing the Elf's face through thee hazmat suit's mask.
"He's passed out... Well, it can't be helped.."
And with those words, She then hefts his unconscious body over her left shoulder and stands up. Walking over to the center of the room, she then gently lays him down on the island counter.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
"Hey, everybody!"
Veronica says, stepping into the room through the east wall, using her Donut Hole.
"Guess what!?… We've all been here, before!"
She gestures back over her shoulder with her left thumb as she peels the donut hole off the wall with her right.
"We passed right through the hall on the other side of that gate there, on our way to the large elevator, where Stubbs put me into the wall and left me there, while I was in the guise of Harley Quinn!"
She then pack the Donut Hole away, in her "magic" sack, which she then stuffs in her right side pocket.
"Are you all listing to me!?"
She shouts.
"We could have already been here, hours ago! All I would have had to do is lead us through that gate with my Donut Hole, and we never would have even had to ride these stupid elevators!"
The elevator's hum dies down to a stop and with a loud chime, the doors then open, revealing the Wargs, Maugrim and Edelveiss, standing up on their hind legs. Like the other Wargs were, with Dr. Addams stang confront of them, hugging her clipboard to her chest with both arms, with the left arm crossed in front of the right.

Aidar notices Aileen fumbling with the chopsticks. Pausing his game, he goes over to her and kneels down in front of her, taking her hands in his.
"Nae, that's nae how ye di it..."
He says, positioning her hand to hold the chopsticks correctly.
"First, ye hold the one, as if it be a pencil ye are going tae write with... Then
ye slip in the second in the same manner, right beneath the first, then pinchin the ends with her other hand, ye slip her middle finger in between, while pinchin the top one between her thm and index, holding it against the final knuckle with her thumb... Then ye still holding the ends with yer other hand, ye slid the slide your eating hand back past the middle, like so... Then shift the end o year index an middle fingers respectively down to the sides o the sticks, almost underneath... An, that's how ye hold em... Ye open an shut them, by extendin or curling her index finger."
He than goes back to his previous condition and resumes playing his game.
"Ye hould have lead us here, Veronica..."
Adair says.
"But, then we wouldn't even know were the hell we be goin... That would nae have been a shotrcut, it would be a dead end."
Ooc: I'm still here... Even if it looks like I'm offline, I'm still here. I've been doing this from my phone, lately.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2020 3:06 am
Burning Icewolf
shapelessevil
Luminova Valindel
sha312
HomacXross7

With all the mist together, the room fills with fog that just drifts and wisps with the flow of air. There seems to be little activity and some of the mist falls to the ground like sand.

Sha tried to stay focused, but everything seemed to strobe and flicker before his eyes. He was vaguely aware of being held, but his senses were too dull to make him aware of who it was. He strove to speak and he managed to whisper one word before he lost consciousness and everything went black.

"Naneth..."

"He's exhausted..."
And with those words, She then hefts his unconscious body over her left shoulder and stands up. Walking over to the center of the room, she then gently lays him down on the island counter.

"Hey, everybody!"
Veronica says, stepping into the room through the east wall, using her Donut Hole.
She gestures back over her shoulder with her left thumb as she peels the donut hole off the wall with her right.
"We passed right through the hall on the other side of that gate there, on our way to the large elevator, where Stubbs put me into the wall and left me there, while I was in the guise of Harley Quinn!"
She then pack the Donut Hole away, in her "magic" sack, which she then stuffs in her right side pocket.
She shouts.
"We could have already been here, hours ago! All I would have had to do is lead us through that gate with my Donut Hole, and we never would have even had to ride these stupid elevators!"
The elevator's hum dies down to a stop and with a loud chime, the doors then open, revealing the Wargs, Maugrim and Edelveiss, standing up on their hind legs. Like the other Wargs were, with Dr. Addams stang confront of them, hugging her clipboard to her chest with both arms, with the left arm crossed in front of the right.

Aidar notices Aileen fumbling with the chopsticks. Pausing his game, he goes over to her and kneels down in front of her, taking her hands in his.
"First, ye hold the one, as if it be a pencil ye are going tae write with... Then
ye slip in the second in the same manner, right beneath the first, then pinchin the ends with her other hand, ye slip her middle finger in between, while pinchin the top one between her thm and index, holding it against the final knuckle with her thumb... Then ye still holding the ends with yer other hand, ye slid the slide your eating hand back past the middle, like so... Then shift the end o year index an middle fingers respectively down to the sides o the sticks, almost underneath... An, that's how ye hold em... Ye open an shut them, by extendin or curling her index finger."
Adair says.
"But, then we wouldn't even know were the hell we be goin... That would nae have been a shotrcut, it would be a dead end."

"Thank ye, Uncle!"
Aleen says, starting to pinch at her chow mein.
Occ: Done for now, but still watching.  

Burning Icebitch
Crew

Anxious Werewolf

9,425 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Shapeless Evil
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2020 6:06 pm
Burning Icebitch
Burning Icewolf
shapelessevil
Luminova Valindel
sha312
HomacXross7

"Naneth..."

"He's exhausted..."

"Hey, everybody!"
She shouts.

Adair says.

"Thank ye, Uncle!"

The two Wargs, now seeing that the doors are now open, drop back down onto all fours and entering the room, part as Dr. Addams comes out from between them.
"Is somebody complaining about my guidance?"
She asks, walking around the west side of the island counter, then heading to the electronically locked door on the south wall, where she pops her card into a panel, and types in a password.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2020 3:51 pm
shapelessevil
Burning Icebitch
Burning Icewolf
shapelessevil
Luminova Valindel

"He's exhausted..."

"Hey, everybody!"
She shouts.

Adair says.

"Thank ye, Uncle!"

The two Wargs, now seeing that the doors are now open, drop back down onto all fours and entering the room, part as Dr. Addams comes out from between them.
She asks, walking around the west side of the island counter, then heading to the electronically locked door on the south wall, where she pops her card into a panel, and types in a password.

"Nae..."
Aidar answers, continuing to play his game.
"Jus Veronica, talking out her arse."  

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250

Luminova Valindel
Crew

Timid Lightbringer

5,225 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Healer 50
  • Team Charger 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2020 8:58 pm
Burning Icewolf
shapelessevil
Burning Icebitch
Burning Icewolf
shapelessevil
Luminova Valindel

"He's exhausted..."

"Hey, everybody!"
She shouts.

Adair says.

"Thank ye, Uncle!"

"Nae..."

"In case you haven't noticed, Sha has passed out."
Luminova speaks up.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2020 9:00 pm
Burning Icewolf
shapelessevil
Burning Icebitch
Burning Icewolf
shapelessevil
Luminova Valindel

"He's exhausted..."

"Hey, everybody!"
She shouts.

Adair says.

"Thank ye, Uncle!"

"Nae..."

"Uh, huh..."
Dr. Addams says, removing her glasses with her left hand and holding her right eye up to the panel as a red beam of light passes over it.
"And... How is he holding up?  

Shapeless Evil
Captain

Luminova Valindel
Crew

Timid Lightbringer

5,225 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Healer 50
  • Team Charger 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2020 2:56 am
shapelessevil
Burning Icewolf
shapelessevil
Burning Icebitch
Burning Icewolf

Adair says.

"Thank ye, Uncle!"

"Nae..."

"Uh, huh..."
Dr. Addams says, removing her glasses with her left hand and holding her right eye up to the panel as a red beam of light passes over it.

"He's still, fighting strong."
Luminova answers.
"But the fight has exhausted him... His body is basically shutting down all other functions to focus on it's resistance."  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2020 3:12 am
Luminova Valindel
shapelessevil
Burning Icewolf
shapelessevil
Burning Icebitch
Burning Icewolf

Adair says.

"Thank ye, Uncle!"

"Nae..."

"Uh, huh..."

Luminova answers.
"But the fight has exhausted him... His body is basically shutting down all other functions to focus on it's resistance."

Dr. Addams sighs.
"I see..."
She says, calmly redonning her glasses.
"Me, me, me, MEEEEE!!!!"
She vocalizes, and then begins to sing.
"On top of spaghetti!... All covered with cheese!... I lost I lost my poor meatball!... When somebody sneezed!"

Veronica just folds her arms and sulks at Aidar's remark.  

Shapeless Evil
Captain

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2020 11:04 am
shapelessevil
Luminova Valindel
shapelessevil
Burning Icewolf
shapelessevil

"Nae..."

"Uh, huh..."

Luminova answers.

Dr. Addams sighs.
"I see..."
"Me, me, me, MEEEEE!!!!"
"On top of spaghetti!... All covered with cheese!... I lost I lost my poor meatball!... When somebody sneezed!"

Aidar's right ear flickers and the end of his tail begins to wave, its pinned position from him leaning against the wall preventing it from fully wagging. He had always love a good female singing voice, and right now, Dr. Addams' is proving to be a soothing relief. But, although he enjoys the sound of her singing, he does not turn toward her, still engrossed in his game.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2020 11:05 am
Burning Icewolf
shapelessevil
Luminova Valindel
shapelessevil
Burning Icewolf
shapelessevil

"Nae..."

"Uh, huh..."

Luminova answers.

Dr. Addams sighs.
"I see..."
"Me, me, me, MEEEEE!!!!"

Aidar's right ear flickers and the end of his tail begins to wave, its pinned position from him leaning against the wall preventing it from fully wagging. He had always love a good female singing voice, and right now, Dr. Addams' is proving to be a soothing relief. But, although he enjoys the sound of her singing, he does not turn toward her, still engrossed in his game.

What's left of the fog becomes sand pouring on the ground, covering the floor in blue sand with a five foot mound in the south east corner, about 7 feet to Veronica's left.  

HomacXross7
Crew

Burning Icebitch
Crew

Anxious Werewolf

9,425 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2020 8:22 pm
HomacXross7
Burning Icewolf
shapelessevil
Luminova Valindel
shapelessevil

"Uh, huh..."

Luminova answers.

Dr. Addams sighs.
"I see..."
"Me, me, me, MEEEEE!!!!"

What's left of the fog becomes sand pouring on the ground, covering the floor in blue sand with a five foot mound in the south east corner, about 7 feet to Veronica's left.

Aileen crams a pinch of noodles into her mouth and begins to chew.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2020 6:26 pm
Burning Icewolf
shapelessevil
Luminova Valindel
shapelessevil
Burning Icewolf
shapelessevil

"Nae..."

"Uh, huh..."

Luminova answers.

Dr. Addams sighs.
"I see..."
"Me, me, me, MEEEEE!!!!"

User Image
With a curious look on his face, jack reaches into his pocket and digs around for a few seconds then he smiles as he pulls out a remote control. "Perfect" he says, afterwards he points it at the Doctor and press a button, Dr. Addams is frozen in place and he then turns towards Aidar with a grin on his face, and speaks.
"I do not believe I am understood, so I will do my best to clarify, to both you and the ones reading this.... I AM BORED, we are supposed to be on our way but there has been slapstick, lollygagging and enough "Filler" to make Naruto Shippuden complain about it. So if we as a group are not gonna speed this along, then I will."
Jack raises his hand and prepares to snap his fingers and a dark reddish aura appears, and cat ears pop out of the top of his head.
"and we will get there like time is standing still"  

May Akai Usagi

Shapeless Evil
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2020 7:37 pm
Mizuti Akumachi
Burning Icewolf
shapelessevil
Luminova Valindel
shapelessevil

"Uh, huh..."

Luminova answers.

Dr. Addams sighs.
"I see..."
"Me, me, me, MEEEEE!!!!"

User Image
With a curious look on his face, jack reaches into his pocket and digs around for a few seconds then he smiles as he pulls out a remote control. "Perfect" he says, afterwards he points it at the Doctor and press a button, Dr. Addams is frozen in place and he then turns towards Aidar with a grin on his face, and speaks.
"I do not believe I am understood, so I will do my best to clarify, to both you and the ones reading this.... I AM BORED, we are supposed to be on our way but there has been slapstick, lollygagging and enough "Filler" to make Naruto Shippuden complain about it. So if we as a group are not gonna speed this along, then I will."
Jack raises his hand and prepares to snap his fingers and a dark reddish aura appears, and cat ears pop out of the top of his head.

Although Dr. Addams has been frozen in time, what she was doing had already been set in motion. With her task now accomplished, a feminine automated voice begins to speak.
"Retina scan identified as Dr. Addams."
It says.
"Voice print confirmed... Password confirmed... Emotional patterns confirmed... Welcome, Dr. Addams."
The electronically locked door in front of Dr. Addams then unlocks with a loud click and whirs open.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2020 7:52 pm
shapelessevil
Mizuti Akumachi
Burning Icewolf
shapelessevil
Luminova Valindel
shapelessevil

"Uh, huh..."

Luminova answers.

Dr. Addams sighs.
"I see..."
"Me, me, me, MEEEEE!!!!"

User Image

Although Dr. Addams has been frozen in time, what she was doing had already been set in motion. With her task now accomplished, a feminine automated voice begins to speak.
It says.
"Voice print confirmed... Password confirmed... Emotional patterns confirmed... Welcome, Dr. Addams."
The electronically locked door in front of Dr. Addams then unlocks with a loud click and whirs open.

Luminova looks at the door and then turns to Jack and frowns.
"Jack?..."
She says calmly.
"With all due respect... For one who is supposed to be a god, one of the perfect Ainur, incapable of making mistakes... You appear to be unbelievably flawed... You are impatient, presumptuous, appear to be insane and often speak nonsensical gibberish while looking at people that don't even exist, act as if we are here to amuse you, when you are supposed to be here to help us..."
She then turns back to Dr. Addams and looks her up and down.
"And you appear to behave as if you are utterly stupid.... Now, I do not know if these are flaws that Eru deliberately gave you to hold you to some how keep your power in check, or if you simply behave this way to amuse yourself, but I'm honestly feel that you are yourself presenting more of a problem than anything else in this place..."
Luminova then turns to look down at Sha's sleeping form on the counter. She then closes here eyes and shakes her head.
"We don't need you...."
She says with a sigh.  

Luminova Valindel
Crew

Timid Lightbringer

5,225 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Healer 50
  • Team Charger 100

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2020 10:51 pm
Luminova Valindel
shapelessevil
Mizuti Akumachi
Burning Icewolf
shapelessevil

Dr. Addams sighs.
"I see..."
"Me, me, me, MEEEEE!!!!"

User Image

It says.

Luminova looks at the door and then turns to Jack and frowns.
"Jack?..."
She says calmly.
"With all due respect... For one who is supposed to be a god, one of the perfect Ainur, incapable of making mistakes... You appear to be unbelievably flawed... You are impatient, presumptuous, appear to be insane and often speak nonsensical gibberish while looking at people that don't even exist, act as if we are here to amuse you, when you are supposed to be here to help us..."
She then turns back to Dr. Addams and looks her up and down.
"And you appear to behave as if you are utterly stupid.... Now, I do not know if these are flaws that Eru deliberately gave you to some how keep your power in check, or if you simply behave this way to amuse yourself, but I honestly feel that you are yourself presenting more of a problem than anything else in this place..."
Luminova then turns to look down at Sha's sleeping form on the counter. She then closes her eyes and shakes her head.
"We don't need you...."
She says with a sigh.

"And, where will ye get us tae, Jack?..."
Aidar adds in, still playing his game.
"Just, where are we tryin tae get tae?... Ye wanna tell me? Because I sure di nae know!... Go on, Jack, tell me.... Ye can't, because ye di nae know, either... Ye have nae idea where we be, in this facility... Or, where we be goin... ONLY SHE KNOWS.... Now release her, so she can show us!"  
Castle Ire

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 211 212 213 214 215 216 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games