Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Kingdom Key Academy
Infirmary Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 211 212 213 214 215 216 ... 248 249 250 251 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2017 6:33 am
kalenakeeper

kimi23loveheart

Knux_nyan

Yogtz nodded to Sasha before looking to Eclipse. "That might take a day or two to gather up kupo, but thank you. I'll just borrow some materials from some friends here and make enough for the interim kupo." He turned back to Sasha. "

All else fails we send the boys out to gather things kupo. Mog knows they need something to do, lest they start being more... provocative in their actions toward the present threat kupo," he said. He floated toward the door and waved goodbye to Sasha. I just hope we don't end up having to do what we did to Cyan to this man. He's probably tougher than the child, but I'd still rather not have to have a keyblade shoot light into an open wound again. That was bad for everyone involved, he thought before leaving the room.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2017 1:08 pm
Talia
Keyblade-weilder
Student
Neutral

User Image
User Image

...Jax.." Talia freaks out after seeing Jax kicked into the portal. she gets mad and looks at Sasha. "You know that really irritates me. you kick jax out. I need him here.."

she rubs her head and walks up to Eclipse. "Your going to need Jax to help fight with the horsemens." she seems afraid and on a weak note as she opens a portal to find Jax. she closes it and searchs for him.

( Ooc: where is jax?)

Knux_nyan

kalenakeeper

Xavior Stone

kimi23loveheart

Hygienic Hunter

1,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2017 1:17 pm
kimi23loveheart
kefkadragon
knux_nyan

User ImageUser Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

((OOC: you really wont like what you find, but the person who played Jaster's girlfriend came back after a long time. Jax is....well....heh....different around her sweatdrop
He's at Floor 13))

Sophia left, on the way to the library for a book.

Sasha sighs after Sophia leaves and Talia goes at her for kicking Jax out.
"I'm sorry Talia, but sometimes he's too much to handle."

She sighed because Talia then left

Jaster screamed in pain all of a sudden, however still in coma.

Sasha immediately reacted and went to check on Jaster. She noticed blood was seeping through his shirt.. She ended up cutting Jaster's shirt off.

There was a new wound on Jaster's chest, it looked like Jaxon's sword, the same kill spot that Jax had from when Jaxon 'killed' Jax. The wound was bleeding heavily.

"I need towels! NOW!" Sasha yelled as her jacket and clothes were getting bloody.

Jaster kept screaming, however when Sasha was on him to try to stop the bleeding, he passed on the image of what Jax was getting himself into. However the image ended as soon as it began

"oh damn no" Sasha muttered  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2017 3:34 pm
User Image

Eclipse walked up to jaster and placed a hand over his wound. Healing energy erupted from his hand over the wound healing it slowly. "Show me what you saw." He spoke as his eyes clouded over.

kalenakeeper

kimi23loveheart

kefkadragon

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2017 5:41 pm
knux_nyan

User ImageUser Image

((OOC: ))

As soon as Eclipse started to heal him, the healing started to reject the spell, however Jaster pulled Eclipse into his own dive to the heart, into his (Jaster's) heart

Jaster stood there, there were clocks everywhere in his mind. He stayed silent as he showed what he just showed Sasha

A woman was digging her fingernails into Jax's wound, the same wound that he now had because of Jaxon when he killed Jax. Or at least. supposed to.

"I wasn't ever sure if i'd see my flame again, my song, my love." Jaster said
"The wound wont magically heal, Jax is refusing it. Any damage he takes, I take. I'm very weak so I can't talk to you for long, Eclipse"

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2017 6:50 pm
User Image

Eclipse stood there with his hands in his pockets. "You realize what you did right? If he dies so do you. You 2 should have recombined long ago but instead you resisted and tried to stay separated. Its no wonder your both like this now. You need to return." He said as he watched jaster.

kalenakeeper

kimi23loveheart

kefkadragon

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2017 9:49 pm
knux_nyan

User ImageUser Image

((OOC: posting off cell. Can't sleep but so tired))

Jaster sighed
"It was never that easy, Eclipse. He only got that advantage after he started to grow a heart....yeah. that's a thing. I forced him back inside me and when he came out, he forced his way out. That gave him the advantage. Nor like a heart does him any good with Mistress. I wish lillith could stop him. Mistress wants Jax to help her control the organization to spread pain. So much pain. I worry for my sister. If she sees Jax like this...then I'll have no choice....." Jaster stopped talking.

Jaster sighed
"Yes and no. I can wake up but I won't be battle ready. I need a little more time. I fought against so much in such tight spaces. Death spawnlings...so many....I killed a death maiden with my hands and it felt good.....is that bad?"

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2017 12:06 am
User Image

"Jaxon won't give up the Organization so easily. Not with the horsemen running the show." Eclipse said shaking his head before looking directly at Jaster.
"It is and at the same time it isn't. We must not fall into the point where we kill out of anger. That's just inviting that darkness into our hearts. But you did good in dispatching the maiden. I'll help in any way i can Jaster." Eclipse said.

kalenakeeper

kimi23loveheart

kefkadragon

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2017 10:41 am
knux_nyan

User ImageUser Image

Jaster nodded to Eclipse
"I know. I let it in for one moment and all dark past experiences created Jax, all cuz I wanted to learn how mom was able to do that one thing."

Jaster chuckled, everything started to fade.
"I need a little more time...."

Then, Eclipse was freed from Jaster's dive to the heart.

Sasha looked at Eclipse
"hey. You ok? You seemed to zone out for a moment"

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2017 2:50 pm
User Image

"I was speaking with Jaster in his dive. He needs a bit more time before he will wake. Will you look after him?" Eclipse said as he prepared to leave.

kalenakeeper

kimi23loveheart

kefkadragon

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2017 3:54 pm
knux_nyan

Sasha nodded
"Of course. Just be careful. Oh....we need to talk. "  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2017 7:22 pm
User Image

"Hmm? Talk about what may i ask?" Eclipse asked as he faced her..

kalenakeeper

kimi23loveheart

kefkadragon

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2017 7:29 pm
knux_nyan

(Still on cell)

"The people he showed. There is a deeper relationship going on. My....best friend....one you never met. He's the first heartless. Erics father is back too. He's a good man. There will be old relationships reuniting....in Jax's case...I think jaster got used to all the beating. I doubt Jax will be on our side, not with Mistress out and Lillith, jasters first love, unable to be free. It's a twisted fate and relationships going on now that is complicated yet simple."  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2017 4:39 pm
kalenakeeper

knux_nyan

Yogtz returned with a small box of hi-potions. "This is all I could find kupo. Use these sparing..." The moogle saw what looked like Eclipse talking to the unconscious Jaster. He turned to Sasha and set the hi-potions on a nearby countertop.
"Is he going crazy or is this some weird magic stuff kupo?" he asked.  

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2017 3:45 am
knux_nyan
kefkadragon

User ImageUser Image

((OOC: ))
Sasha smiled seeing Yogtz had returned. She nodded to what he said
She then chuckled at what he said about Eclipse talking to Jaster.

"I think Jaster's mind is awake. If that's true, then Jaster could have been talking in his mind. It gives headaches to the non prepared"

Kingdom Key Academy

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 211 212 213 214 215 216 ... 248 249 250 251 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games