Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply Harry Potter Guild of Gaia
The Great Hall Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 211 212 213 214 215 216 ... 300 301 302 303 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shaion Here

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 5:19 pm
((@cocosam
They were just thoughts, since you went to the giggling pear so much when I was a house elf, but I guess it does sound like a good plot, doesn't it XD Perhaps if you want to...))

"I... should... probably... help... him..." Said Dai, looking at the poor elf hurting himself. He looked back at his food. "Although I wouldn't want it to get cold..." he said with a smirk. XD He looks for someone who could possibly help. "Are there any older students here?" He asked, quietly, but trying to still get someone's attention.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 6:52 pm
[[Oh, okay. just the thoughts work]]  

cocosam

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 7:32 pm
User Image"this feast needs some awesome charms spells " says professor Lenwë Telemnar
*does some stuff with my wand and says some stuffs*
*the ceiling erupts into fireworks of many different colors and sizes*

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 8:35 pm
((K XD))
"Amazing!" Said Dai, looking at the fireworks. "I wanna learn to do things like that too!" He smiles & continues eating, but still looking at the sky, not really paying attention to what he's eating, until he sticks his hand in the mashed potatoes. "Oops" he looked down.

Shaion Here

Lorrieta

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 8:19 am
"Hey Dai! nice to meet you!! I really hope you have a wonderfull time in hufflepuff. Oh! umm, you might need some extra napkins, the mashed potatoes aren't really finger food..." Ashley looked around for some assistance "Ermmm, well here" she grabs some napkins off of a near by tray. "What did you do this summer?" she asks, hoping for some conversation  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 11:33 am
"It was great! It's nice to back here, even if I really should have graduated by now-Wow!" cried Kitty when the fireworks started. "Someone's glad to be back..." giggled the seventh year.  

Animekitty47

Blessed Phantom

10,100 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Streaker 200

Tabby507

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 11:41 am
Tabby rushes into the Great Hall. She's late as usual but luckily no one seems to notice. She sits down beside Kitty and says "HI GUYS!!!!!"  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 1:41 pm
"Nice to meet you too!" Dai said to Ashley "& thanks, I needed that" he laughed. "My parents travel a lot, so I pretty much went all over the place." He said, "Besides that, I just trained & read a bunch of books on magick" he smiled & then looked around the Great Hall. "What did you do this summer?"  

Shaion Here

Summer_Breeze1507

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 2:12 pm
User ImageThat was lovely Professor Telemnar! Should we try a sky full of shooting stars next? *Professor Beroliza said with excitement as she raised her wand to the ceiling.*

Surculus Astrum!

*It was a simple Atmospheric Charm, but it was pretty all the same.*

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 2:50 pm
User Image
Professor Algorith smiled at the lights and took out her wand, and cast a spell that gave the ghosts color and flesh for a couple minutes. The Bloody Baron was quite scary though.  

cocosam

Summer_Breeze1507

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 3:13 pm
*Summer dropped her spponful of mashed potatoes to stare at the amazing tricks going on around her. The new sky was so pretty...Just then The Bloody Baron was sitting across from her on the bench...human!*

Um..hello... *the second year trembled at the bloodstained man across from her. His flesh faded however, and she burst out laughing as he suddenly sunk through the bench.*

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 7:37 pm
Ayumi looked around in amazement at all of the spells flying around from the teachers. "Woww...." She said as she watched the sky, then went back to the sugar cookies.  

Darth Hakumei

Tabby507

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 7:48 pm
User Image

"Woah!" Professor Fortina said completley amazed. "Lets see, the room needs more color. How about this!!!" she says waving her wand dramatically causing the atmosphere to turn into an explosion of rainbows.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 7:56 pm
"I'm so excited to start classes!" Nicole says to Kitty.
"Hi! Your Tabby, right? Im new here, my name is Nicole." Nicole says to the girl who sat down by Kitty.
Nicole stops and looks up at the lights above her. "Wow..."

Music_Luver5291

Tabby507

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 9:05 am
"Yes, Im Tabby! I soooo excited about classes as well!" Tabby says practically bouncing in her seat!  
Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 211 212 213 214 215 216 ... 300 301 302 303 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games