Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[+][L-N+][P-UL] ~ SHOUNEN POP - 少年POP ~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 211 212 213 214 215 216 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Changes To The Thread...
  Read? -YES-
View Results

BenjaminTheDragonBeast

3,750 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 10:28 pm

User Image█████████▐▐▐▌▌▌

Benjaminx Doitzel Kaiser III

Gaijin

Days xgo xpast xlike xclouds xin the xsky...

Gaijin's heart sank as Ryu put his hands on the bassist's shoulders. The younger musician took several uneven steps away still looking down. "Really... you have nothing to say to me then?" He said as his eye came to bare on the violinist, full of anger and hurt. "Fine.... but you stole something vary important to me... you will pay me back... one way or another..."

He turned suddenly, heading for Ryuu's car leaving the guy behind with those last words. He was angry. He was hurting. He was sad and confused, and... angry. Was he really just having fun? He was still thinking that this might be some kind of sick game to break his heart. He knew people like that back home and he hated them. He was thinking this guy was not his real friend, just wanting to play this stupid game. It was fun for him.
..But xmoments xwith you xlast xforever..

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 11:07 pm

User Image

~( Lonely ) Mayotta nara~
~( Try again ) Nando datte~
~Yarinaosu koto dekiru kara~

As Gaijin walked away toward the car, Ryu simply sighed, scratching the back of his neck with one hand.
Such a demanding little thing...lots of misconceptions about the way the world worked...but still cute.

"Ah...what the hell..." Ryuukaze couldn't help but laugh, pushing off the alley wall and following after the kid.
What exactly did the boy think he was going to so to make him pay him back? Ask for an ice cream cone?

Getting in the car finally, Ryu buckled up and started the engine, driving off without a word. If Ben wanted to talk, he needed to chill out a bit.

~( I’m here )~ Soba ni iru wa~
~( Believe me ) Osorenai de~
~Shinjiau koto....~
~FOR YOU~

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

BenjaminTheDragonBeast

3,750 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 11:29 pm

Gaijin

Gaijin got into the passenger seat, strapped himself in, and lay his head against the glass. He stared out the window as the car began moving, silently wishing he was smart enough to avoid such people as this. Or at least smart enough to avoid falling into traps like that. He was quiet for almost five minutes, thinking about what he should say. "I... I don't think we should be friends..." Was what he ended up saying. It wasn't what he wanted to say, but that was what he said. Despite being so angry before he said it calmly, albeit clearly his tone betrayed sadness.

He had a lot of questions he wanted to ask, but he was to afraid to ask any of them.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 10:18 am

User Image

Whipping his car to the side of the road, Ryu just lost it.
He had tried being nice to this kid. He had though the boy was cute, had potential, and might be someone he could be...friendly with. And what does he get? A pouting little child.

"You know what? Maybe you're right! Maybe we shouldn't be friends. I mean...obviously everything I do just upsets you, even when I'm trying to be nice to you. You're a spoiled brat. And I don't want to hear your sob stories. I lost my entire family when I was barely a teenager. I've had to do everything in my life on my own,, and nobody ever took pity on me, so just shut up. Whimpering over a first kiss. Psh. If you're going to be this way with me, then just get out! Just go find your own way through Tokyo. I don't have time for your crap!" the violinist yelled, face turning red.
No, he hadn't wanted to be this way. He hadn't wanted to be cruel to this young man...but he had had one too many buttons pushed, and it just wasn't funny anymore.
This kid annoyed him...always so sad and down, but he didn't have reason to be. So what if his family wasn't the best...at least he had a family. He was a privileged young American who was being handed every chance at what he wanted. Things hadn't been so easy for him...

~Shinjiau koto....~
~FOR YOU~

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 6:48 pm

(((OOC: Gomen gomen... I just can't not say it... -claps- Bravo Ryu-kun. Bravo.)))
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 6:21 am

What a shock, it was so surprising,
You looked so small and frail------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Izzy Lucky
At times life can be so enlightening .uoy no nrut nac ti tuB

Izzy finally was let through the gate and parked his car in the visitor's lot. Gathering his things, he wandered into the reception area and then was guided to a plush room filled with proper equipment for the meeting to come. Setting up his notes on the laptop, he sat down and started watching the dvd.

He had to catch up a little on the last night's work even though his mind had Chiyou filling most of it. But he really needed to focus so he stared at the dvd and was glad that Shou-san was late. At least the room was comfortable.

He watched Narcissus for awhile singing with such passion that it moved Izzy deeply but he didn't cry. No...work work work. He wasn't going to think of anything else but how much this work needed to be done.

Opening his schedule planner, he looked at the months gone by then glanced at the future months trying to determine when he'd go to America. He'd call his Aunt soon and hopefully she'd have time to talk business and spend a few days. Maybe that would be the right direction. But still...he looked up again at the screen watching Narcissus sing with Shou knowing this moment would remain in the dvd. Such beautiful music...such power to their voices. His heart pounded as he wonder when...if....how...there would ever be a tour? Or would this be the only time?

Scratching his pen aimlessly back and forth on the note pad, he finally pulled out dvd 1 and then popped in dvd 2 picking out a different angle of from that dvd for the song. He made a note then continued watching.

-:{------------------------------------------------I didn't know what to do
I grabbed the tiger by the tail!

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Hand in the Cookie Jar 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

BenjaminTheDragonBeast

3,750 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 6:45 pm

Gaijin

Gaijin turned and stared at the violinist, thoroughly shocked. "Listen... I am upset because you can make up your mind whether you want to be just friends or more. You reject me, then start kissing me the second we are starting to have a little ounce of fun. All I was suggesting is that maybe it would be easier for both of us if we don't get any closer so you can get your head on right." He said it calmly as he could, but the fear in his voice was easily picked up. "A-And besides... maybe I don't want a friend... or someone more.... who I am afraid of..." He spouted those last words fearfully as he quickly crawled out of the car and started off down the street.

He didn't know where he was, none of the buildings look familiar, but he didn't care, he was scared. Scared of that face Ryu made, scared of how angry the man had gotten at him. He wanted to run, to hide, but there was no place for him to go. The only thing he could really think of was that angry look, and he started to cry.

[[OCC:Sorry I was away, my internet was cut off so that's why I was unable to post until now.]]  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 8:01 pm

User Image

"Can't make up my mind? The hell are you talking about? My mind is completely made up! If you got the wrong idea, then it's on you, but if you go thinking people want to be with you after just meeting you like that, then you're in for a world of hurt and heartbreak." Ryu said in a slightly less raised voice, eyes alight as they looked at Gaijin.
But when the kid mentioned being afraid...well...it shut him up.
Was the boy afraid of him? He didn't want Benjamin to be afraid...
Still....he couldn't deal with the boy's weird ideas about things. It was just...uncomfortable.

Gaijin got out of the car and began to walk away. The violinist...just sat there.
What was he supposed to do? He felt bad...but he was still very annoyed.
Ryuukaze just sat...head resting on the steering wheel, completely exasperated.

~Shinjiau koto....~
~FOR YOU~

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

BenjaminTheDragonBeast

3,750 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 8:48 pm

Gaijin

Ben chanced a look back at the car, only to see it still sitting there. He panicked, thinking the violinist was about to come after him, and began running away. Before he could think he was sprinting at top speed, not noticing or caring that he was unaware where he was going. He ran and ran until he was literally unable to move.

He lay on the sidewalk, gasping for air, and worst of all lost. He pushed himself against the wall of the nearest building, scared and alone, curing himself for being so stupid. "Damn it!" He cursed in English. "God damn it!" This was horrible, he was lost, alone, his only friend here now most likely hated him, and now he had no first kiss to remember fondly.

He wiped his tears and stood. No, I can get through this... I am a Doitzel Kaiser, I will thrive... I have to. He thought as he looked around trying to get his barings. He looked at the sign that adorn the building he stood before. He was unsure, but he thought it said something like 'karaoke bar'. He sighed softly as he went inside, knowing that he would need some song and music to help pep him up.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 9:14 pm

(((OOC: Gomen ne minnasan... I'm not really feeling all that good tonight so I won't be posting. I'm about to go to bed actually. BUT I will try to post before I go home tomorrow. Just thought I'd let you guys know. If I don't get the post in, then I'll definitely post on Monday for 100% sure.)))

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 9:26 pm

User Image

Ryu looked up finally, thinking maybe he should apologize...say or do something...at least give the poor kid a ride to where he needed to be...but the bassist was already long gone.
Where had he gotten to? And so fast?

Well...it couldn't be helped.

Sighing, Ryu put the car in drive again and sped off.

"Good luck, Gaijin..." he said sadly, heading home.

Once home, Ryu got into some clean clothes and sat down for a bit, charging his cell phone.
God, he missed Naoko.
Missed didn't even cover it. He longed for the pianist. Yearned for him, even.

Still, he imagined the blond was still pissed at him, and, frankly, he wasn't exactly thrilled with things either. Didn't mean he loved the pianist any less, though.

Picking up the cell, he shot Naoko another text.

Missing you. Hope you had fun last night. Going to work. <3 Ryu

Walking out his front door, charged cell in hand, Ryuukaze headed in to the studio, listening to the radio on the way.
Lots of news regarding him, it seemed. Stations were even playing sets of his old stuff, going on and on about a presumed comeback and new albums...which, of course, he fully intended to give.

Finally, the violinist arrived at the studio, heading in and going directly to Matsumoto Izo's office as he had been instructed, knocking on the door and waiting until he was invited in.

~Shinjiau koto....~
~FOR YOU~
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 4:35 am

What I want, I get...
No matter the method------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Matsumoto Izo
Chairman - SMASH

Mine...mine...you're mine...such pretties for me.

The secretary at the large desk close to Izo's office door hurried over and smiled at Ryuukaze. With perfect polite 'keigo' language she asked him to wait for a moment and slipped into Izo's office. After a short wait, the door was opened and she let him right in.

Inside Izo waited and then smiled as he got up from his desk. "Please have a seat Ryuukaze-kun." He gestured to a very comfortable leather chair with a coffee table close by. "Would you like something hot to drink? My secretary makes some delicious coffee. Or Mm...would you prefer a cold drink? We've got quite a few choices."

Izo was in a lovely mood. Looking at Ryuukaze was like looking at the opportunity for another big hit for Smash records. And that would make more opportunities open up for Smash to be certain.Thus, he was literally on air. Once the drinks were brought in Izo sat back down and sipped his black coffee as the secretary scooted back out. She also left several sweet pastries and a few bagels with small pads of cream cheese neatly stacked by the side.

"I heard that you were singing up a storm last night. Glad to hear that you've gotten your voice back!" he said with a pleasant smile as his eyes roamed over the pastries finally setting on a flaky fruit filled one.

"I'm sure since you'e been out singing, you're probably wanting to let that voice be heard by a larger audience. About time a new Ryuukaze album starts making its way to your fans' hands." he continued as he bit into the pastry. "But if you're wanting to get back to the stage, I'd like to have a doctor give his ok. Wouldn't want you stressing out your voice just when you've gotten it back."

Izo was smart enough to know when to make sure medics were used. He really didn't want to promote Ryuukaze and end up with a star with a relapse. That would be worse for business than just having the man fade into the backup band member business

-:{------------------------------------------------No matter the cost.
...Prepare to pay up!

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 5:27 am

User Image

Entering into Izo's office, Ryu was all smiles. As a matter of fact, he was probably smiling too much, making him appear a bit...dim.

"Oh, I'll have a coffee with three creams and eight lumps of sugar, thank you!" he answered cheerfully as he took a seat.
Matsumoto-san sure seemed in a good mood today. It put Ryu in a rather good mood to see his boss in such.

Grabbing up a strawberry-filled pastry, he munched on the sweet confection with glee as he listened, nodding as he swallowed.

"Oh, yeah...I've actually been able to sing for a little while now...I just wanted to make sure it wasn't going to go away again, and I needed to condition it a bit to get my old range back." the violinist said casually, brushing it off as though it were no big deal.
"I'm super anxious to record a new album, though! Go ahead and give me a doctor, the sooner the better! I can't wait to put out an album that sparkles and shines!"

Looking at Ryuukaze in the moment, he appeared to be sparkling himself, eyes wide with a childish, joyful anticipation of getting back to what he loved.

~Shinjiau koto....~
~FOR YOU~
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 5:40 pm

What I want, I get...
No matter the method------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Matsumoto Izo
Chairman - SMASH

Mine...mine...you're mine...such pretties for me.

Izo couldn't help but laugh with Ryuu's cheerful mode. Even Izo could be 'human' at times. The secretary brought back the requested order soon enough and set the cup beside Ryuu before backing out of the room.

"I'm glad to hear that you didn't rush yourself into it." He answered and probably was even more happy about the fact that he hadn't known because if he did he would have been way to impatient considering how things had been around Smash. Izo really wanted to snatch Ohayou right out from under Koyasu-san, however, Asato Hiroki was actually more of a challenge than he could imagine. It has made things very difficult. Even if Asato-san didn't understand musicians, he surely understood how to run a business.

But back to the matters at hand. Izo knew talent and well Ryuu was rather a sexy minx to his fans. In Izo's opinion an a soft hearted cutey. Too bad he was dating such a dark little monster. But no matter, the money would come if Naoko wasn't stupid. But Naoko...was a bit stupid. That was the unfortunate part. Izo knew deep down that Naoko eventually would have to suffer an 'accident' but first this relationship between Ryu and Naoko would have to 'end' in a more natural manner.

"How did I guess that you'd go for the strawberry ones." he smirked as he took a bite of his own donut. "So yes, we will get you to a doctor and have him take a look this week. Will have you meet up with a few magazines after that to start getting your name out there. We can set up a small promotional for your fans to get them aware of your comeback."

Then, he paused for a moment, "So have you considered if you want to go back to full time soloing like you had done before. Since you are with Shou's group at the moment, I'm wonder what your thoughts are in regards to that?" Izo wasn't always a jerk and could appear as good of business man as the next person when he wanted.

He smirked at the childish enthusiasm and figured that this was going to be the start of a good business venture. "We'll have you in the studio soon enough working on that album. I'm guessing that you have already written the music?"

At this point, Izo almost felt like he didn't want to bother with the conversation of the kidnapping an such. What was the use of spoiling a good mood when Naoko had already given him everything he really wanted/needed to know.

-:{------------------------------------------------No matter the cost.
...Prepare to pay up!

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 11:06 am

User Image

With a giggle, Ryu looked up at his boss with big, curious eyes.

"You knew I'd like the strawberry? Huh. That's funny. I don't remember telling you that..." he pondered obliviously, munching down the rest of the confection rather quickly, a stray crumb finding its way to Ryuukaze's lower lip, sitting there adorably, making the violinist look like a child.

"This week? Like, when? I wanna do it now!" the lower lip jutted out in an impatient pout, crumb still attached, as he frowned over the idea of having to wait on anything to get going with his music again. When the mention of Shou and the group came up again, though, Ryu paused. He had intended to stick with them, but there was the question of would there really be time for both?
For Izo, there would also be the question of which was ultimately most profitable.

"Um...ah...well, I want to stay with Shou's group. I like playing with Shou...and Naoko..." he gave himself away right there, letting Izo know he mainly wanted to stay near Naoko.
"I've already written tons of new music, though, and I can write plenty more. I'm inspired all the time these days!"

~Shinjiau koto....~
~FOR YOU~
[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 211 212 213 214 215 216 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games