Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply Neko RPs
neko city rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 211 212 213 214 215 216 ... 446 447 448 449 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

good idea?
yes
91%
 91%  [ 73 ]
no
8%
 8%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 80

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 9:42 pm
hinataxxcutey
ODST Caboose
hinataxxcutey
Sakura : oh so then i guess she couldnt have eaten keiji then..........is that true ?? *to self : i hope she never eats me then*

Rez razz robably,in fact.....i've never seen her do anything bad to Keiji before.....and i dont think Keiji's ever done anything bad to her too

Sakura : yeah your right........so then now what ??

Rez:......i have no clue........well,maybe we should go back to the apartment and wait for him to come back.......*ears twitch and looks at Sakura sadly* im sorry Sakura.....but this is all we can do for now........*looks down knowing that he might never come back and walks past Sakura*  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 12:38 pm
Sakura : *ears and tail go down*................b-but.....*looks down*...........*holding back tears*  

hinataxxcutey

Romantic Noob

xXxDeathnoteNekoxXx

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 1:43 pm
Torio: *looks for keys* hunh...i lost my keys...
Sakura: AWW! YOU IDIOT
Yuni: useless...  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 5:41 pm
hinataxxcutey
Sakura : *ears and tail go down*................b-but.....*looks down*...........*holding back tears*

Rez:*stops and looks back at Sakura,waiting for her* come on......*looks up* looks like it's gonna rain.......*walks to Sakura and puts his hand on her shoulder* he's gonna be......okay...........just.....wish him luck wherever he is
Guu:*goes in apartment*  

Flippy flusters Flaky

hinataxxcutey

Romantic Noob

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 6:10 pm
Sakura : *wipes away a tear that almost falls* y-yeah your right *stands up but stays quiet*  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 10:44 pm
hinataxxcutey
Sakura : *wipes away a tear that almost falls* y-yeah your right *stands up but stays quiet*

Rez:........*pets Sakura's head* dont worry,he'll come.....after all......*turns around* he loves you enough to survive......*starts to walk away*  

Flippy flusters Flaky

xXxDeathnoteNekoxXx

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 6:09 pm
Torio: *walks slowly* hunh...*wipes eyes*
Yuni: *sleeps in front of the door*
Torio: *falls down stairs* ugh...*falls asleep at the bottom of the stair on the third floor of the appartment*
Sakura: *sleeps next to Yuni, hugs her arm, ears and tails twitch*
Yuni: *ears twitch*  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 2:24 pm
Sakura : *stands up* yeah your right!! *follows Rez* hey Reeeezz ?? *hugs him from behind* Thank You!!! *smiles*  

hinataxxcutey

Romantic Noob

xXxDeathnoteNekoxXx

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 3:03 pm
Torio: *yawns*  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 4:57 pm
hinataxxcutey
Sakura : *stands up* yeah your right!! *follows Rez* hey Reeeezz ?? *hugs him from behind* Thank You!!! *smiles*

Rez:......*smiles* your very welcome
*Meanwhile*
Guu:Ok,time to get you out,you're kinda making me heavy anyway so *spits Keiji out,onto bed*
Keiji:*still asleep,ears twitching*
Guu:Wow,heavy sleeper......well,my job here is done,i really know that Sakura really cares for you Keiji and you're really lucky to have her.......*walks out of room and exits apartment*
*Meanwhile again*
Rez:*ears twitch sensing Keiji but doesnt tell Sakura* Uh,hey Sakura,come on,lets go,it's starting to drizzle *walks in apartment with Sakura and then to room*  

Flippy flusters Flaky

hinataxxcutey

Romantic Noob

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 7:53 pm
Sakura : *ears twitches*......ok *follows Rez,confused*...*walks into room and sees keiji* Keiji-kun!!! *jumps on bed and hugs him*  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 8:32 pm
hinataxxcutey
Sakura : *ears twitches*......ok *follows Rez,confused*...*walks into room and sees keiji* Keiji-kun!!! *jumps on bed and hugs him*

Keiji:*wakes up* Ah,S-Sakura,what's wrong,did something happen while i was asleep
Rez:*watches them from entrance door of room and smiles*  

Flippy flusters Flaky

hinataxxcutey

Romantic Noob

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 8:44 pm
Sakura : *shakes head and keeps hugging him* .....*to self : thank goodmess* *smiles*  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 3:47 am
hinataxxcutey
Sakura : *shakes head and keeps hugging him* .....*to self : thank goodmess* *smiles*

Keiji:....*smiles and hugs Sakura back,still confused*
Rez:...........
Guu:*behind Rez* I guess she really loves him huh
Rez:Yeah.......was it neccesary to eat him though
Guu:Yep,it was to make it seem more dramatic  

Flippy flusters Flaky

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 3:51 am
((caboose, would you like to join the slave RP temporarily?))?  
Neko RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 211 212 213 214 215 216 ... 446 447 448 449 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games