Welcome to Gaia! ::

Poll Whores Unite! ~A Discussion Poll Guild~

Back to Guilds

Reply Main Forum
The 'nothing better to do' bump thread [Official] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 211 212 213 214 215 216 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Why do you visit this guild?
  Friends!
  Games...where are they??
  Routine really.
  Polls silly!
View Results

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 1:49 pm
and then some
sdrawkcab
and then some
a monologue can be just read and not acted....We did a lot of those in speech and debate.
o.o with pitch forks o:
Oh..... well yes but that's normal thous no longer random the quote could be random though.
Dor not having dinner yes it did ^___^
...And I know that~ it still doesn't sound like it'd be a movie to me.
Yes, yes~ don't want any extra holes~
I said the quote was random. >.> The quotes are most always random. Wham! You just throw them in. ...And then I try to ignore them, but no~ you have to tell me where they came from. :B XD
Oh~ I suppose it would help that but... go eat. D<

>.> it's called an imaginaltion...use it ^^;
I already got enough
they make sence to me u.u
XD Because I think it's funnier to site my quote then to tell it ^^;;
I think I ate....i think.
XD Man have I been in a rotten mood lately. ^^;;; I'm sure it's quite entertaining. I'd love to hear... what are you reading aloud again? XD;
...Any reply I type in on this line does not sound right over the internet. <.< >.>
Oh~ the quotes usually fit, yes. x] They just comes from random sources~
And um, while I'm still in my bad mood... the word is 'cite' not 'site.' <.< >.> Just ignore that um... Oh~ I don't mind knwoing what the sources are as long as you don't expect me to know something about the source. XD;;
Um~ it'll probably be a while before this one is answered too, so I randomly feel like yelling, "Go eat. D<" It's rather fun. :3

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 2:17 pm
and then some
Mina Takashi
Posting for gold. x3
way to post ^^;
Heheh, why not go for that 32g boost? It seems like a waste to not take advantage of it. 3nodding  

phrii

phrii

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 2:19 pm
Kidfer
Just here for the gold biggrin
While that's a very nice reason, why not stick around and take part in the other things the guild has to offer? whee  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 9:42 pm
Mina Takashi
and then some
Mina Takashi
Posting for gold. x3
way to post ^^;
Heheh, why not go for that 32g boost? It seems like a waste to not take advantage of it. 3nodding
If that wasn't a 100% Mina statement.  

and then some
Vice Captain

and then some
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 9:53 pm
sdrawkcab
and then some
sdrawkcab
and then some
a monologue can be just read and not acted....We did a lot of those in speech and debate.
o.o with pitch forks o:
Oh..... well yes but that's normal thous no longer random the quote could be random though.
Dor not having dinner yes it did ^___^
...And I know that~ it still doesn't sound like it'd be a movie to me.
Yes, yes~ don't want any extra holes~
I said the quote was random. >.> The quotes are most always random. Wham! You just throw them in. ...And then I try to ignore them, but no~ you have to tell me where they came from. :B XD
Oh~ I suppose it would help that but... go eat. D<

I already got enough
XD Man have I been in a rotten mood lately. ^^;;; I'm sure it's quite entertaining. I'd love to hear... what are you reading aloud again? XD;
...Any reply I type in on this line does not sound right over the internet. <.< >.>
And um, while I'm still in my bad mood... the word is 'cite' not 'site.' <.< >.> Just ignore that um... Oh~ I don't mind knwoing what the sources are as long as you don't expect me to know something about the source. XD;;
Um~ it'll probably be a while before this one is answered too, so I randomly feel like yelling, "Go eat. D<" It's rather fun. :3
It's really ok I'm much worse in a bad mood. Reading my stories
And that's why I typed it 8] i got more o: want to hear?
randomly greatness yeah!
Oh I guess that's fair -.-''' it's just 5 times funnier if they know it and undertand it on the same level you do.
Well it's good that you do because I actually go get food then.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 8:34 am
and then some
sdrawkcab
and then some
sdrawkcab

I already got enough
randomly greatness yeah!
Oh I guess that's fair -.-''' it's just 5 times funnier if they know it and undertand it on the same level you do.
But I shouldn't take this out on someone for days... Oh, I might as well bring this up now but... hopefully you'll have some time to enjoy yourself, but then I won't be on Gaia for Nov. 3 till~ maybe around Nov. 6. So can you please keep the guild organized during that time? =]
Ah~ yes, the stories. I believe you once told me that you'd never read them aloud to me, or at least not for a bedtime story anyway~
Um~ if you really want to write more, I can't really stop you. o.O
And that was a very fitting random line~
I understand that. :3 And I would like to understand the quotage at the same level... but I just know that I don't have the time to~
Oh~ well, good then. n.n <.< >.> Did you go get food that last time? o:

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

lunabeam19

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 8:35 am
rawr domokun domokun  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 8:40 am
lunabeam19
rawr domokun domokun
O: Two domos. Twice the power. B}  

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

and then some
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 9:19 am
sdrawkcab
and then some
sdrawkcab
and then some
sdrawkcab

I already got enough
randomly greatness yeah!
But I shouldn't take this out on someone for days... Oh, I might as well bring this up now but... hopefully you'll have some time to enjoy yourself, but then I won't be on Gaia for Nov. 3 till~ maybe around Nov. 6. So can you please keep the guild organized during that time? =]
Ah~ yes, the stories. I believe you once told me that you'd never read them aloud to me, or at least not for a bedtime story anyway~
I understand that. :3 And I would like to understand the quotage at the same level... but I just know that I don't have the time to~
.solutes. why yes I can. ^^
XD there not light stories with flowers and pillows no...well some pillows >.> <.< but that's mainly to hit poeple with....
true.
^^
i know u.u i will try to quit or atleast cut down.
I did go and make dinner if that means anything.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 2:32 pm
and then some
sdrawkcab
and then some
randomly greatness yeah!
XD there not light stories with flowers and pillows no...well some pillows >.> <.< but that's mainly to hit poeple with....
true.
^^
Alrighty. x}
Okay, so these are afternoon stories. PX

x___X No, no! Don't quit! D: ...And um, don't cut down!
... That um, sort of means something... but it mostly looks like playing with word choice~

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 11:04 pm
@.@; What am I still doing up!?  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 9:55 am
sdrawkcab
and then some
sdrawkcab
and then some
randomly greatness yeah!
true.
^^
Alrighty. x}

... That um, sort of means something... but it mostly looks like playing with word choice~
Oh XD I red this but didn't reply ehehe
^^ party on.
I'm reading a story to my sister now! How cute ^^ it's not one of mine O: but I should read her mine! Good idea >< your so smart.

XD well then I will keep bonbarding you with quotes.
Well it means I ate dinner which answers the 'go eat' ....suggestion XD

and then some
Vice Captain

and then some
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 9:56 am
sdrawkcab
^^ I don't know o:  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 10:12 am
and then some
sdrawkcab
and then some
true.
^^
Alrighty. x}

Oh XD I red this but didn't reply ehehe
^^ party on.
I'm reading a story to my sister now! How cute ^^ it's not one of mine O: but I should read her mine! Good idea >< your so smart.

XD well then I will keep bonbarding you with quotes.
Well it means I ate dinner which answers the 'go eat' ....suggestion XD
That's productive. :b
>3
Aww~ how nice of you. n.n I'm not sure what happened there, but I like the outcome. :B
And I'll keep ignoring them. ;]
Well... you can make dinner and then not eat it...

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 10:13 am
and then some
sdrawkcab
^^ I don't know o:
I was doing some reading... which I still am finishing up right now... but I hadn't realized what time it was. XP  
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 211 212 213 214 215 216 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games