Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
--- C H A T B O X --- Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2126 2127 2128 2129 2130 2131 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

IY_and_MCR
Crew

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 9:47 am
lurichan
IY_and_MCR
lurichan

You're home sick from school? What do you have? *is curious*

Well, yesterday I had one of my bad migrane/stomache aches.
I was a bit unable to remember events of that day and couldn't understand the woman when she was trying to talk to me so a doctor told her to take me to the hospital.
Fun.

We've been told that if this stuff with headaches continues I should go to the doctor. In a week we have to go back for a check up thingy.
I've had a MRI and stuff in the past, but there still seems to be concern about this. I don't think it's as bad as they think, but I guess I have very little choice if the woman wants me to go.

So, today I have the leftovers from yesterday.
My stomache is being a b***h and my head is bothering me. My cold makes my usual dizzyness worse so it's all just bad enough for me to not want to try out school today. I'd be sleeping now, but I want to sleep in the car on the ride to Delaware.
*Gets headaches in the car and wants to sleep through that*

Heh, I'm rambling.
Sorry.

Tomarrow's gonna hurt

Rambling is fine, and I"m sure they are worried because constant migranes in someone as young as yourself is not only highly unusual but usually an indication of something really bad happening. I'm sure they just want to make sure you are all right, and since normal rest hasn't really done much for your migranes (from what i know of the situation) and they don't seem to be stress induced perhaps they are honestly concerned about the origins of your migranes.

Yeah, the woman didn't like the fact it still hurt after a half day of sleep.
I suppose well it seems I'll jus let them poke arround with my head a bit untill they get bored.
I'm not too surprised aout having so many migranes given our family history. I swear we have the crappiest genetics out there.
We'll see what happens then.

Can I scream  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 9:51 am
IY_and_MCR

I suppose well it seems I'll jus let them poke arround with my head a bit untill they get bored.
I'm not too surprised aout having so many migranes given our family history. I swear we have the crappiest genetics out there.

Can I scream

Maybe with a little bit of luck they'll find a way to actually help out your migranes.

I can't even imagine having genes that pre-dispose you towards massive amounts of pain like migranes. 0o;  

lurichan
Vice Captain

IY_and_MCR
Crew

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 9:51 am
lurichan
IY_and_MCR
lurichan
IY_and_MCR
lurichan
It looks like it's just the black rose band that is glitching, so if you wanted to get the purple rose band, it's one shade off but it still works.

I feel bad for the people who have to fix all these glitches and the related.
I remember once I was trying to fix something on a website years ago.
I fixed the problem I was working on, but almost everything else crapped up.
(Thank god I knew how to reverse it. Sadly, I've forgotten everything I know)
I'm sure gaia can't be a fun thing to debug.

Let her crash and burn she'll learn

Ugh.. I would hate to have to think about how much coding is actually involved in such things........
Which is why I looked for an alternative in the meantime.

I'm sure it's more than could ever be fun.
And such is a good idea.

I'm not the carefulest of girls

I remember simple HTML was a pain if I messed up one single tag on anything...........I don't even want to know what coding program, or how complex it really is.

I almost want to learn that stuff, but then I think of what it would involve and how bad my memory is and realize how insane that would drive me.

It's just a bad habbit  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 9:54 am
IY_and_MCR

I almost want to learn that stuff, but then I think of what it would involve and how bad my memory is and realize how insane that would drive me.

It's just a bad habbit

I can respect the people who remember things like java script and HTML coding, and whatever other systems in use, but I myself only know a few basics. I think it's good to know at least a bit, but I've never worried too much about learing a lot of it. I just don't really have the need for it.  

lurichan
Vice Captain

IY_and_MCR
Crew

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 9:54 am
lurichan
IY_and_MCR

Can I scream

Maybe with a little bit of luck they'll find a way to actually help out your migranes.

I can't even imagine having genes that pre-dispose you towards massive amounts of pain like migranes. 0o;

I'm hoping for some type of perscription for them.
What they gave me at the place worked well untill it started fading.

Cancer, arthritis, migranes, alcoholism, depression, general anxity disorders, stroke, heat disease, bad eyesight.
You name it and it's in out genes.

We dance to all the wrong songs  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 9:56 am
IY_and_MCR
lurichan
IY_and_MCR

Can I scream

Cancer, arthritis, migranes, alcoholism, depression, general anxity disorders, stroke, heat disease, bad eyesight.

Glad to hear what they gave you had an effect at least.

0o; That's a long list.  

lurichan
Vice Captain

IY_and_MCR
Crew

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 9:57 am
lurichan
IY_and_MCR

It's just a bad habbit

I can respect the people who remember things like java script and HTML coding, and whatever other systems in use, but I myself only know a few basics. I think it's good to know at least a bit, but I've never worried too much about learing a lot of it. I just don't really have the need for it.

I could make a website with a few pages using my limited HTML knowlage if I had a moment to think, but other than that I'd need help.
It's one of those things I wouldn't mind learning, but don't have the dedication to commit to learning it.

There is no santa clause  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 10:00 am
lurichan
IY_and_MCR
lurichan
IY_and_MCR

Can I scream

Glad to hear what they gave you had an effect at least.

0o; That's a long list.

As am I.

Ugh.
There's more.
On the positive side, I can just blame my family for any form of health problems I end up with.

Only goes so far, to burry them  

IY_and_MCR
Crew

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 10:06 am
Sorry, I was away from the computer for longer than I thought I would be. ^^*  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 10:09 am
I think I would perfer to have less problems and no one to blame them on, then a lot of problems and someone to blame, but that's just me.  

lurichan
Vice Captain

IY_and_MCR
Crew

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 10:13 am
lurichan
I think I would perfer to have less problems and no one to blame them on, then a lot of problems and someone to blame, but that's just me.

Well, that would be ideal, but I'll take what I can get.

As I stand in wonder  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 10:14 am
lurichan
Sorry, I was away from the computer for longer than I thought I would be. ^^*

It's okay.
I was talking to a neighbor who was asking the woman for a ride later in the day.

Fallen hunter  

IY_and_MCR
Crew

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 10:15 am
I'm going to TRY To lead a discussion group today... this should be intersting.
Since I'm doing that, I'm bringing snacks with to try to get people to actually behave and listen. I'm not above bribery today. ^^*  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 10:18 am
lurichan
Since I'm doing that, I'm bringing snacks with to try to get people to actually behave and listen. I'm not above bribery today. ^^*

I'd hate to lead something like that.
I can bare,y speak infront of a group of first graders and keep them on track.

Snacks are always good when you can't just hand them money to listen.

As I try to move on  

IY_and_MCR
Crew

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 10:22 am
IY_and_MCR
lurichan

I'd hate to lead something like that.
I can bare,y speak infront of a group of first graders and keep them on track.

Snacks are always good when you can't just hand them money to listen.

As I try to move on

I was going to use boxes of pocky, but I only have 2 of those left, so nutty bars are just going to have to do. sweatdrop  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2126 2127 2128 2129 2130 2131 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games