Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
--- C H A T B O X --- Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2123 2124 2125 2126 2127 2128 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

IY_and_MCR
Crew

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 10:47 pm
Deific Requiem
heart

Holy crap.
Tetris hippie!

Seems like its been forever  
lurichan
Macabre_Cogitation
lurichan
Macabre_Cogitation
DID YOU EVER, EVER HAVE ULTIMATE CHEDDAR MUNCHIES!??!?!

I love those things. They are highly addictive but I love the little quacker squares that come in them. blaugh

THEY ARE SO YUMMMMMY!!!
They stopped selling it here....it's just GONE.
I literally yelled at each store I was at.

It was like this:

Scene: People scurrying to and fro paying for mediocore items such as fuel and drinks, when a peculiar lad walks in with a determined expression on his face. The crowd glances at him as he makes his way to the Chip(s) isle. The store then soon stared in awe as the lad yells "WHERE THE $*(@ IS THE ULTIMATE CHEDDAR!?"

Ahh, I get mine from wal-mart. They might be on the top shelf, but I am tall and able to reach them. ^___^

Haha, I should go there and see if they have them.
I am still pretty upset with those other 5 stores....

I am tall too, I think being 6' 2" makes it rather easy for me to reach up and get stuffs off that tall shelf.

it's fun when people ask me if I need help getting anything and I just grab it and say no thanks.  

Macabre_Cogitation
Crew

lurichan
Vice Captain

IY_and_MCR
lurichan

Aww, don't feel dirty. It's no worse than a halloween costume.

Halloween is just another holiday made up by the government to distract people from the real issues at hand.

Sugar, sugar, how'd you get so fly

eek Is big brother watching?!?! *races around looking for government bugs in flower pots and the like*

(Halloween existed way before the US Gov.)  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 10:48 pm
Macabre_Cogitation
lurichan

Ahh, I get mine from wal-mart. They might be on the top shelf, but I am tall and able to reach them. ^___^

I am tall too, I think being 6' 2" makes it rather easy for me to reach up and get stuffs off that tall shelf.

it's fun when people ask me if I need help getting anything and I just grab it and say no thanks.

*Is only 5'5 and needs to stand on the bottem shelf to reach things at the top*

The kind of dirty where the water never cleans off the clothes  

IY_and_MCR
Crew

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 10:49 pm
Macabre_Cogitation

I believe if I remember correctly I'm somwhere around 5'10 or so. It's amusing because little old ladies in wal-mart still ask ceilisidhe to get things down for them even though he's slightly short than me. rofl  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 10:51 pm
lurichan
IY_and_MCR
lurichan

Halloween is just another holiday made up by the government to distract people from the real issues at hand.

eek Is big brother watching?!?! *races around looking for government bugs in flower pots and the like*

The US Gov. has always been arround, but they just weren't as organized as they are now.
Before, they passed themselves off as innocent civilains and no one knew the things they plotted in their secret gatherings.
Evil things like censorship and moldy cheese.

Where are you going  

IY_and_MCR
Crew

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 10:53 pm
IY_and_MCR
lurichan
IY_and_MCR
lurichan

The US Gov. has always been arround, but they just weren't as organized as they are now.
Before, they passed themselves off as innocent civilains and no one knew the things they plotted in their secret gatherings.
Evil things like censorship and moldy cheese.

Where are you going

AHHHH!!!!! Anything but the moldy cheese!!!!  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 10:53 pm
Odd question, but can anyone think of influential anime? I've got a list already, but I feel like I'm missing something big somewhere.  

lurichan
Vice Captain

IY_and_MCR
Crew

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 10:57 pm
lurichan
Odd question, but can anyone think of influential anime? I've got a list already, but I feel like I'm missing something big somewhere.

I can't seem to think of any influential ones.
Sorry.

I've got no awnsers for you  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 11:00 pm
Hrm...................Outlaw Star?  

Macabre_Cogitation
Crew

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 11:03 pm
Macabre_Cogitation
Hrm...................Outlaw Star?

Kindof later in the genre and didn't really leave much of a lasting impact. (don't get me wrong, I love the show to pieces, and have the box set edition, but it didn't really do much for anime overall. )  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 11:06 pm
Yet, it was an early start.

I don't have that many anime titles in my head that has made a lasting impact over the years.....I never watched too much.

But, now, since I am part of our school's new anime club (considering I'm part of the original three members) I should beed up my knowledge......

Anyway, I need some sleep. Night all

::waves::  

Macabre_Cogitation
Crew

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 11:08 pm
Macabre_Cogitation

I don't have that many anime titles in my head that has made a lasting impact over the years.....I never watched too much.

But, now, since I am part of our school's new anime club (considering I'm part of the original three members) I should beed up my knowledge......

*waves* Good night, and don't worry about it.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 11:12 pm
IY_and_MCR
lurichan

I can't seem to think of any influential ones.
Sorry.

I've got no awnsers for you

That's okay, I've hit the major ones at least, I just have to hope that it's good enough, ya know?  

lurichan
Vice Captain

IY_and_MCR
Crew

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 11:13 pm
Macabre_Cogitation

*Wishes my school had an anime club*
Goodnight.
Sleep well.

Scraping through my head 'til I don't want to sleep anymore  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2123 2124 2125 2126 2127 2128 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games