Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2121 2122 2123 2124 2125 2126 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 10:59 pm
Amy yelped slightly when Dec picked her up and swung her around in a circle, but she was laughing by the time he put her back on her feet. Her cheeks were flushed and her eyes were bright as she watched him leave the bar. She hoped she'd see him tomorrow.

She waved goodnight to Dec, even though he was already gone, and then walked behind the bar. She picked up the tulip he had given her, smelled it once, grinned, and set it back down under the bar for safe keeping.

It was then that she noticed Velcor watching her and Maune. She hadn't seen him since he threw her out of the bar the other night.

She sighed and rested one of her elbows on top of the bar and her hear chin on her hand. "Hey Velcor..."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 11:00 pm
*picks up the glass Maune handed him, eye twitching slightly as he peers into it. Slowly he sets it back down and shakes his head*
I said Roy Rogers. This is a Shirley Temple.

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Lilith Amaranth

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 11:00 pm
*Lilth sees Pink calls out to her "Pink! Pink!, Over here" Waves her hand up in the air*  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 11:01 pm
-too tired and pissed off to even care about what he could have possibly said to make dame mad, he caps the bottle and stands, sliding his chair in a little rougher than needed and heading over to the bar. Placing the bottle on it, he doesn't wait aorund to hear or receive any looks from either bartender. Signaling with two fingers, he calls his bouncers over to let them know that the party seems to be winding down and that they need to be on call in case the owner wants them back for something else. Picking up his phone, which had finally tipped over and fallen on the floor, he walks with his men outside-  

Flame Knightmaer

Dangerous Businessman

Wretched Soul
Crew

Shameless Hunter

1,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 11:03 pm
Psyzapp

((I was under the impression you weren't too fond of me is all.))
((Trying ta keep from bein a whippin boy toy fer ya ladies dun mean I dun like ya all. Just had ta try keep a step ahead of ya. Not easy they so many of ya.))  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 11:04 pm
*Pink hears her name being called. Looks around sees Lilith waving to her. She turns quickly in Lilith's direction and bumps into a gentleman. "Oh my I'm so sorry"  

Pink Fregia

15,850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Statustician 100

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 11:05 pm
*chirps and looks hopefully at Amethyst, knowing she may still be mad at him*  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 11:05 pm
Sorry about that Tes my mistake ^^;
::Maune turns back around and quickly makes Tes a Roy rogers and adds a few cherries and hands it to him::

::Maune then glaces over at Velcore:: Hello Velcore is there something you want? ::Gently pats him on the head::

::Maune looked over a Killa almost naked and smirks as he starts to make a soda but adds a touch of white Puerto Rican rum into it with a hint of cherry juice as he hands it to Killa:; Here you are Killa my own drink called the Crimson Kick Starter.  

Maune

Fashionable Connoisseur

Lilith Amaranth

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 11:07 pm
*Lilith grimaces seeing Pink bang into some guy. She heads towards Pink*  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 11:07 pm
(( rofl @ Flame. What are you talking about? You ALWAYS make me mad! rofl rofl blaugh ))

-responds to Karrie- But Tes has always found unconventional ways to get into places. Why were they even here? And what did he mean by "doing his job"?

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 11:09 pm
Amy smirked at Velcor as she heard his cute little chirp. Why did he have to be so cute and sweet?! She didn't stand a chance at staying mad at him.

"Do you want a cookie, or would you prefer to get it from someone you actually like?"

Just because she thought he was sweet didn't mean that he liked her. She just gave him cookies. Him throwing her out kinda gave her the impression that he was iffy toward her if she didn't have cookies.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 11:09 pm
Pink Fregia
She turns quickly in Lilith's direction and bumps into a gentleman.
{{Gentleman? I don't think there's any of those around here. Might need to be more specific. And Dame is right... that's not the first time I've climbed through the window. ninja }}

*takes the second glass Maune handed him and sniffs it suspiciously, not sure he got it right this time*

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 11:12 pm
I don't know why they were here. I know that Icy is the head of security now, that may have something to do with it. They know each other, right?

*tilts his head to the side, not sure how to answer them. After a moment, points to one of the glasses with one of his paws*  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 11:14 pm
While she was waiting for Velcor's response, she turned her head to Tes and scowled at him. "You know, you could either stop being difficult or just make your own drink if you think we do such a poor job of it."  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Flame Knightmaer

Dangerous Businessman

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 11:14 pm
-after going over some things with the men, he sees them off and texts Icy. After a few back and forths with threats of bodily harm and parts removal, she finally lets him in through the back, telling him that he needs to calm down, drink a fifth and get over it. Frustrated, he kicks his shoes off, tosses his jacket on the back of the sofa, picks the bottle of Hennessey that's still on the coffee table and takes a long swig, hoping he can blur thoughts of her. Turning some music on, he lays back and rides the wave out-

{{Sorry TES. I know I said he'd sleep in his car tonight, but I'm too tired to even think of a good backand forth argument between the two of them. stressed }}  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2121 2122 2123 2124 2125 2126 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games