Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
--- C H A T B O X --- Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2118 2119 2120 2121 2122 2123 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 10:55 am
Deific Requiem

I escaped the ungodly portion by not going to bed. I figured - why bother?

*lol* kitties like to play at the oddest hours of the day and night. That's why I have two cats, they can play together and not wake me up as much.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 10:59 am
lurichan
Deific Requiem

*lol* kitties like to play at the oddest hours of the day and night. That's why I have two cats, they can play together and not wake me up as much.

They do play together. The littlest one had just too much pent up energy. I can't move at night without waking up to some sort of insane pounce. It isn't just a playful pounce either. It is the whole, wrap pawn and insert claws and bite pounce. If it isn't that, it is the very odd smelling dreams. The ones were you are like why is there tuna smell in my dream ...

. _ o - opens an eye whikle half awake

mumbles - I hate you sobics!

ieatyourtclol

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 11:00 am
Deific Requiem
lurichan
Deific Requiem

They do play together. The littlest one had just too much pent up energy. I can't move at night without waking up to some sort of insane pounce. It isn't just a playful pounce either. It is the whole, wrap pawn and insert claws and bite pounce. If it isn't that, it is the very odd smelling dreams. The ones were you are like why is there tuna smell in my dream ...

. _ o

mumbles - I hate you sobics!

rofl
::as homer simpson:: "Mmmmmm, tuuunnnnaaa"  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 11:02 am
domokun

I hate that cat.

I will blame it for all my problems.

ieatyourtclol

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 11:02 am
Well, tis time for me to wander off. *waves* Have a good day. ^_^  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 11:03 am
Deific Requiem
domokun

I hate that cat.

I will blame it for all my problems.

razz You know you don't mean that.  

lurichan
Vice Captain

ieatyourtclol

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 11:03 am
lurichan
Well, tis time for me to wander off. *waves* Have a good day. ^_^

Not likely

Thanks anyways

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 4:11 pm
::wonders in::
Well, I am having a good-ish day.

Weee, I got my video card up to optimal speeds ^_^
Plus, I now can run THREE montiors at once!
HOLY GEEZE!

I am going to get my grampa's 24 inch soon, then a 19 inch from a friend....Gwarsh, I need a new desk at this rate...Hrmm....

Anyway, I'm really pushing for my first job ever, I mean, really pushing for it. I am trying to be an agent for Geek Squad! I have a friend already working there, who's trying to get me hired on as well. I hope that works out, but if not, oh well.

Um....I've decdied that all in all, I shouldn't go to the armed services...to many people are mad at me for even mentioning it. I don't get why, but I guess a lot of people think I should stay here.....

and yeah...I guess I'll just venture around the guild for now.

::waves:: Have a nice day all!  

Macabre_Cogitation
Crew

IY_and_MCR
Crew

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 7:16 pm
Macabre_Cogitation

Um....I've decdied that all in all, I shouldn't go to the armed services...to many people are mad at me for even mentioning it. I don't get why, but I guess a lot of people think I should stay here.....

It's because everyone loves you.
Random people you know off gaia would hate to see you go so I can't imagine how those in real life would react.

And throughout it all we'll find some other way  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 7:29 pm
IY_and_MCR
Macabre_Cogitation

Random people you know off gaia would hate to see you go so I can't imagine how those in real life would react.

Yeah, I know. You should have seen the look Mum gave me, it actually scared me for a second, and that being said by mean, says a lot.
So, I chose not too. Yet, if there is ever a major call to arms, I'll sign up then and push for the tech side.  

Macabre_Cogitation
Crew

IY_and_MCR
Crew

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 7:41 pm
Macabre_Cogitation
IY_and_MCR
Macabre_Cogitation

Yeah, I know. You should have seen the look Mum gave me, it actually scared me for a second, and that being said by mean, says a lot.
So, I chose not too. Yet, if there is ever a major call to arms, I'll sign up then and push for the tech side.

It's understandable.
I'd hate to be a mother who hears her son wanting to go off to such things.
And we can hope there is no need for a major call to arms.

Call an optimist  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 10:28 pm
Well...looks like twas a slow night.

::waves:: Night all.  

Macabre_Cogitation
Crew

ieatyourtclol

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 2:49 am
Macabre_Cogitation

Only cause I was unpresent.

If I had been here as planned, this would all be ruble and that plant over there would be moved one inch to the right.

^ ^;

I am "cool" like that. It is because that's how I roll, ya know?

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 4:56 am
Deific Requiem
Macabre_Cogitation

Only cause I was unpresent.

If I had been here as planned, this would all be ruble and that plant over there would be moved one inch to the right.

^ ^;

I am "cool" like that. It is because that's how I roll, ya know?

Oh, yes, I know oh so well.
I actually would suggest one half inch, for that would accent the rubble in a much better manner.

But that's just how I move plants, ya know?  

Macabre_Cogitation
Crew

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 10:02 am
I was so absorbed in mythbusters last night and tired I just kindof skipped doing anything more than trying to make my computer run a little better.  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2118 2119 2120 2121 2122 2123 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games