Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply Elite Clubhouse, RP Threads, and Storage
--- Raven Of The Night --- a club for got goth? members Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 210 211 212 213 214 215 ... 229 230 231 232 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dearest Darling`

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2005 11:58 am
She rubs her forehead, still in pain from the colision with the door "Ow..." She mumbles xp  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2005 8:52 am
Kraeven was indeed getting irrated about something. He was gritting his teeth, clenching his fist pretty tightly and growling under his breath. Althought it was loud enough for people in the vacinity to hear.
His voice was rather quiet as if talking to himself when he spoke. "You know you are really annouying me. Couldn't you just keep it shut? There is no need, absolutely no need for those kind of comments while we are in public!"
He paused for a while. His right eye was twitching as he sat there staring into nothing.
"I don't care for things like that if you keep up this kind of behaviour I'll start leaving you at home more often! It gets really difficult to ignore you at times you know..." His voice was progressively growing louder with each passing second that he appeared to talk to himself. What a strange person, most normal people would think. Talking to himself like that? How odd. Although it appeared her was talking to himself, he was infact talking to his sword. It had become so powerful over the years of his practice and training that it developed a mind of its own.

Kraeven

Isobel Bellamy

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2005 10:21 am
Isobel noticed that the customer whom was, until recently, quietly drinking one of the strange concoctions she made, was seemingly talking to himself. She noticed however, that he wasn't talking to himself but rather something.
she reached under the bar and produced a sign stating "all talking magickal objects are politely requested to not annoy people"
Isobel's polite smile didn't faulter once as she went back to cleaning the glasses.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2005 9:25 pm
Hmmm... *Watches the going ons causually from the corner*  

lurichan
Vice Captain

Kraeven

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2005 10:04 am
Takes a glance at the sign and then snickers slightly.
"Puts you in your place..." He spoke under his breath. He seemed to have done that too often. His sword, althought of a very high mytical quality, can somehow only be heard by the man whole weilds it. He's tried it out on so many people to have it fail.
"Destiny is odd to have placed such a thing in my hands." He said to the woman while signaling for another drink. "Interesting sign." He chuckled folding his arms across his chest and sulking downwards to think. His hair completely covers his face as he looks upon the ground. He appeared to be the kind of person shy to let people look at him. He also has his reasons not to. People, in general usually go about looking and labelling him all wrong. Part of the reason he rarely gets out.
He was actually slightly suprized for once this time. When he normally comes to a place like this the first reaction of people is "EVIL, KILL IT!" This place was different, therefor he liked it so much better.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2005 3:10 pm
*Walks out of the shadows and glance at the sign then the sword*

Sir, If you would like I can place him in our Happy nice time box full of cute and fuzzy teething Werewolves biggrin . Or it could just stay quite while under our roof.

Anyone need a drink I can now chill adn light drinks without resorting to magic thanks to these wonderful whips of Snappiness.  

Antiklion Ingle

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2005 9:19 am
*watches bemusedly*  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2005 6:58 pm
*flicks the Ice Whip at Demon's head making an Ice Patch appear on the sore spot*  

Antiklion Ingle

Kraeven

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2005 12:29 pm
Kraeven glances over at the man who had attempted to remove his sword. He gave him a quick look of discomford and amusement while he scanned him up and down.
"Sir," He spoke out loud while standing to adress him. "Hybrid would tear you appart on its on free will." He spoke hopefully not alowing anyone else to hear.
Werewolves are nothing. Not much in this world is a challenge. He resisted revealing his true identity to the world. So many people would start hunting and attacking if they heard that name once again. Thought to have been dead for many many centruies.
He brushed by the man and wondered about trying to find another place to seet. He didn't want people interupting him at the moment. He thought to himself after he sat down again, slightly farther away. There is where he got into a transe like state, lost in his deep thoughts.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2005 12:35 pm
She looks up at Antiklion Ingle and laughs "Thanks"  

Dearest Darling`

Isobel Bellamy

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2005 12:51 pm
Isobel looked over to her employee with concern "you alright hun?" she checked the freezer for any ice but Antiklion Ingle''s ice whip seemed to have done a good job of freezing Deadly_Demon''s forehead. She watched as Kraeven walked over to a quieter side of the bar "if you want anything you just need to shout, kay hun?"  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2005 2:54 pm
She smiles at Isobel and reasures her "I'll be fine, thanks", She leans back in her seat, waiting for the next wandering customer to come.  

Dearest Darling`

iamsomud

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2005 4:54 pm
*appears before the entrance* this looks like a good place... *she walks inside*  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2005 1:27 pm
The waitress gets up and greets the new customer with a smile " Hullo, can I get you a drink? Or maybe something to eat?  

Dearest Darling`

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2005 9:43 pm
*casually sits down and waits*  
Elite Clubhouse, RP Threads, and Storage

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 210 211 212 213 214 215 ... 229 230 231 232 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games