Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
--- C H A T B O X --- Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 210 211 212 213 214 215 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Isobel Bellamy

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2005 9:56 am
I'm pretty good I am a bit miffed at these American news networks saying they'e amazed at how we're reacting to the attacks...I mean we're used to it with the IRA and stuff......  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2005 9:59 am
Isobel Bellamy
I'm pretty good I am a bit miffed at these American news networks saying they'e amazed at how we're reacting to the attacks...I mean we're used to it with the IRA and stuff......

*nods* American's have a high and mighty opinion because they aren't used to it. Hey, look back at WW2. Because nothing happened on american soil (other than pearl harbor) they had a high and mighty glorized opinion of war because they didn't have to clean up the mess afterwards....
When the whole 9/11 thing happened, I got so sick of the media hype surrounding it (and my parents have satallite) that i was watching BBC america to get a better perspective without all the garbage.  

lurichan
Vice Captain

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2005 10:03 am
Needless to say, I don't really buy into the media hype....nor do I see Bush as a competant leader.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2005 10:10 am
I post a lot, don't i?  

lurichan
Vice Captain

Isobel Bellamy

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2005 10:15 am
lurichan
Needless to say, I don't really buy into the media hype....nor do I see Bush as a competant leader.
heh i really hate bush after what he said about the g8 and that he wont do anything to solve poverty and then there's the kyoto agreement....  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2005 10:18 am
Isobel Bellamy
lurichan
heh i really hate bush after what he said about the g8 and that he wont do anything to solve poverty and then there's the kyoto agreement....

I don't even watch the news anymore.....I don't live with my parents now...so I can't get any unbaised coverage of world events.....so I just don't watch it. It makes me sick to think about how stupid and blown out of perportions one terrorist attack has been.

If they really cared that much they would have gone after Osama and his group, not Sadam.... Bush is just continuing his father's war, and that pisses me off to no end. ~_~

Heh, poltics and religion, the two topics I refuse to talk about at work that i talk about a lot online.  

lurichan
Vice Captain

Isobel Bellamy

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2005 10:19 am
im looking through the genral discussion and it is just so ful of al these people that argue for the sake of aruing it annoys me...i hate it when these people take over forums....  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2005 10:23 am
Isobel Bellamy
im looking through the genral discussion and it is just so ful of al these people that argue for the sake of aruing it annoys me...i hate it when these people take over forums....

^^* I don't go into gd without a stick, and some bug spray anymore.... too many gnats buzzing around annoying people really.  

lurichan
Vice Captain

Isobel Bellamy

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2005 10:25 am
lurichan
Isobel Bellamy
lurichan

I don't even watch the news anymore.....I don't live with my parents now...so I can't get any unbaised coverage of world events.....so I just don't watch it. It makes me sick to think about how stupid and blown out of perportions one terrorist attack has been.

If they really cared that much they would have gone after Osama and his group, not Sadam.... Bush is just continuing his father's war, and that pisses me off to no end. ~_~

Heh, poltics and religion, the two topics I refuse to talk about at work that i talk about a lot online.
i want to find out wahts happening so unfortunately the media is a nessasary evil....
i can never talk about politics and religion at school beacuse at my school most of the people there dont know the first thing about politics and religion...well there are a lot of anti-pagans includidng a very catholic teacher which im going to have to learn about paganism from (under 'new-age' religions... stressed ) not going ot be fun that..... i cant really talk about it here (apart from the guild) because there are so many annoying people  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2005 10:31 am
Isobel Bellamy
i want to find out wahts happening so unfortunately the media is a nessasary evil....
i can never talk about politics and religion at school beacuse at my school most of the people there dont know the first thing about politics and religion...well there are a lot of anti-pagans includidng a very catholic teacher which im going to have to learn about paganism from (under 'new-age' religions... stressed ) not going ot be fun that..... i cant really talk about it here (apart from the guild) because there are so many annoying people

Ouch....having to learn about paganism from a catholic..................0o;;;;;;;;;;;;;
"The heathens, I mean pagans, are a group of people who believe in the powers of the earth...THEY ARE ALL EVIL AND WILL BURN IN HELL, I mean, they believe in the powers of the elements and energies....energies? Did I read that right? Well, Class dismissed, I don't want to talk about this anymore" 0o;;;;;;;
If it turns out anything like my world religions teacher talking about the native americans.....I'm sorry.  

lurichan
Vice Captain

Isobel Bellamy

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2005 10:34 am
lurichan
Isobel Bellamy

^^* I don't go into gd without a stick, and some bug spray anymore.... too many gnats buzzing around annoying people really.
*laughs* I was curious to see what the weirdos were saying. I regretted it though...  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2005 10:38 am
lurichan

Ouch....having to learn about paganism from a catholic..................0o;;;;;;;;;;;;;
"The heathens, I mean pagans, are a group of people who believe in the powers of the earth...THEY ARE ALL EVIL AND WILL BURN IN HELL, I mean, they believe in the powers of the elements and energies....energies? Did I read that right? Well, Class dismissed, I don't want to talk about this anymore" 0o;;;;;;;
If it turns out anything like my world religions teacher talking about the native americans.....I'm sorry.
uh-huh one of me friends didnt know and when he said there are no matriarchal religions she said there is one: paganism (though I could say that it is neither matriarchal nor patriarchal because both men and women can lead covens) what ensued was not pleasant apperently......  

Isobel Bellamy

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2005 10:38 am
Isobel Bellamy
lurichan
Isobel Bellamy

*laughs* I was curious to see what the weirdos were saying. I regretted it though...

Sometimes you can find people to talk with, other times it feels like you are just wasting time....^^* That's why I don't really venture into GD much.....if I want conversations on that level I'll just head over to chatterbox and save myself the expectiations being dashed.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2005 10:43 am
Isobel Bellamy
lurichan

uh-huh one of me friends didnt know and when he said there are no matriarchal religions she said there is one: paganism (though I could say that it is neither matriarchal nor patriarchal because both men and women can lead covens) what ensued was not pleasant apperently......

-_-* Obviosly she hasn't really done much research into the matter now has she? *Sighs and shakes my head* Closed minded people are so annoying.  

lurichan
Vice Captain

Isobel Bellamy

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2005 10:48 am
lurichan
Isobel Bellamy
lurichan

-_-* Obviosly she hasn't really done much research into the matter now has she? *Sighs and shakes my head* Closed minded people are so annoying.
well she doesnt really know much about paganism yet she calls herself a witch *sighs*  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 210 211 212 213 214 215 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games