Welcome to Gaia! ::

Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Back to Guilds

Reply Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People
----~The Asian Pride Bar~---- (Come Chat with us!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 210 211 212 213 214 215 ... 1903 1904 1905 1906 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Thank you again Jarvin, for changing the poll!
  Jarvin = Anima2nboy = Animaznboy (boohoo, he got hacked.)
View Results

insert weird name

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 12:53 am
Animaznboy
*slaps Amethyst on the butt extremely hard*
i'm gonna have to kill you for that. apparently, this is the internet so i can't do anything about it. >:[  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 1:07 am
*stares at his hand then looks around* There you are! *slaps Hyper's stomach hard too*  

Animaznboy

Dark_Asian_Prince

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 1:24 am
wow. what happen? i go away for awhile and bam! 12 pages. xp  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 8:48 am
Anyone want my art services? If not...fine! *Packs up and left the stooge and looked for another table for people who wants to have a chat*

Howdy y'all, I'm brainsurge, come and check my stuff out on

www.brainsurge.deviantart.com

and they will soon appear on the arena. Thanks in advance.  

Brainsurge

Jinshi Yu

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 10:44 am
. A m e t h y s t .

. . .

honestly, i hate kids. i'm only nice to them when i am told to do so, but inside i have this bloody passion of hatred towards those knitwits. especially the ones you guys mentioned before. i'd slap 'em if they don't wash their mouths with soap from all the cussing.

whee yay! I can relate except I have an exception: The children in my family; I adore them. It's probably because they were raised on almost the same basis of being respectful. But like my little brother's friends; THEY DRIVE ME CRAZY! That little girl is so freaking rude! I really hate her. I used to babysit but every kid I seemed to babysit is some crazy screaming demanding spoiled brat. domokun So I really refuse to babysit everytime I get asked to now. I don't understand how so many people can keep claiming they are sooo "cute". I personally think of them as little running devils.

---> Waitress  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 10:51 am
lonniedi
. A m e t h y s t .

. . .

honestly, i hate kids. i'm only nice to them when i am told to do so, but inside i have this bloody passion of hatred towards those knitwits. especially the ones you guys mentioned before. i'd slap 'em if they don't wash their mouths with soap from all the cussing.

I personally think of them as little running devils.

---> Waitress
xd
comedian/bartender  

hyper_azn_girl
Crew

Angmar01

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 12:13 pm
every one went to that phase as kid were we would run and sout in such. we dcant hate them for being them selves and all after all they dont understand nor do they have our knowledge.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 12:30 pm
Hey, I realize I was a kid once and I was CRAZY! Still am, I'm not going to lie and say that they don't annoy me though.

--> Waitress  

Jinshi Yu

.Mikemo Cat-Boy

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 12:39 pm
i think we all feel the same way about kids....
well most of us at least...  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 12:45 pm
"Yeah...by the way...the 4 year old who killed me easily on Halo 2 knows how to use a sniper rifle stare deadly...  

Isuki Tsukoya

.Mikemo Cat-Boy

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 12:50 pm
Henuketo
"Yeah...by the way...the 4 year old who killed me easily on Halo 2 knows how to use a sniper rifle stare deadly...

wow....
how scary....  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 2:02 pm
mizuki_ryu
woah , i've only been sworn by a second grader , he plays halo too . his parents doesn't even cares about him , he doesn't live in my neighborhood but comes here everyday .but he got banned . he keeps sayin' " motha fuka " to me ....and everyone . but it's a good thing he got banned from my neighborhood .

Yet we're the generation that get's all the criticism...

-waiter-  

Tahimek
Vice Captain

Dangerous Gaian

Tahimek
Vice Captain

Dangerous Gaian

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 2:27 pm
*makes a mango smoothie and sips it listlessly*

Man, am I bored...

-waiter-  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 2:31 pm
I feel like screaming and then killing my friend...  

sweetgirl250

Tahimek
Vice Captain

Dangerous Gaian

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 2:33 pm
sweetgirl250
I feel like screaming and then killing my friend...
Care to explain why?

-waiter-  
Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 210 211 212 213 214 215 ... 1903 1904 1905 1906 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games