Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Non-Anime Related
Rate The Avatar Above You! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 210 211 212 213 214 215 ... 314 315 316 317 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

white_shadowed_rose

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2005 2:54 pm
10/10  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2005 3:03 pm
Cute but... ya need a shirt, and maybe some more yellow. 3nodding 7/10  

Viva la Courtney
Crew

violet faerie

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2005 4:59 pm
STill lovin it Cami ^^ 9/10

I know the winged anklets dont go....i couldnt decide between the seals or penguins which would look better, but o well ^^

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2005 5:32 pm
10-10 It's so cute!  

VanillaCreamCoveredOreo
Vice Captain

white_shadowed_rose

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2005 6:19 pm
10/10  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2005 6:58 pm
8/10 Love the Cat ears/tail ^-^ Not to slutty yet not to cosealing a good mutual thing the only thing missing is well something like hmmm that makes youre character more defined as you...  

Kane The Unforgiving

Wyrn

Shameless Stalker

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2005 5:12 am
vermont
8/10 Love the Cat ears/tail ^-^ Not to slutty yet not to cosealing a good mutual thing the only thing missing is well something like hmmm that makes youre character more defined as you...

I highly suggest getting a shirt. The jewel would look better off you. Try playing qwith other colors besides red. 5/10. You have a base now. Try completing it.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2005 7:00 am
8/10 The purple lines of the shirt are kinda weird with that outfit and your hair doesnt match the clothes either. but I still like it mrgreen  

Metal-Sama

Mahrahia

8,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2005 11:32 am
Hmm...7/10. Something's off...but it's cool nonetheless.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2005 2:11 pm
The elf ears look weird on your skin color. You seem to be wearing a set... I'm not a fan of sets and the hair really does not fit with it all that well. I like the Kiki. 6/10  

Wyrn

Shameless Stalker

violet faerie

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2005 2:54 pm
I absolutely adore your outfit, its just soo cool this time, you make your shirt really stand out very nicely against your pants and coat 3nodding 10 ^^  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2005 3:25 pm
violet_faerie
I absolutely adore your outfit, its just soo cool this time, you make your shirt really stand out very nicely against your pants and coat 3nodding 10 ^^

I love the blue/white combo you have going yourself Violet-chan. You really love your slippers ^^  

Wyrn

Shameless Stalker

violet faerie

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2005 4:08 pm
Wyrn
violet_faerie

I love the blue/white combo you have going yourself Violet-chan. You really love your slippers ^^

For 70K I wuff them to death heart xd ...its a shame...but for that...you make me feel like i need to wear other shoes gonk  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2005 4:18 pm
violet_faerie
Wyrn
violet_faerie

For 70K I wuff them to death heart xd ...its a shame...but for that...you make me feel like i need to wear other shoes gonk

Don't it's like your thing. It would be like me if I decided not to wear my horns. ninja which won't be happening ANY time soon.  

Wyrn

Shameless Stalker

violet faerie

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2005 4:31 pm
Wyrn
violet_faerie
Wyrn
violet_faerie

Don't it's like your thing. It would be like me if I decided not to wear my horns. ninja which won't be happening ANY time soon.

Yesh, Horns are totally your thing, and I'd hate to ever see you without them...though I think...nah, i dunno, but I like you with them so thats that 3nodding yesh, please dont ^^ But nah, I like my swippers to much to change...

Thats Awesome...I have a "thing" 4laugh

Non-Anime Related

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 210 211 212 213 214 215 ... 314 315 316 317 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games