Welcome to Gaia! ::

Band Nerd Guild

Back to Guilds

The coolest most awesome most BAND NERDIEST place EVER! 

Tags: band, nerd, music 

Reply Band Nerd Guild
Administration Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 210 211 212 213 214 215 ... 294 295 296 297 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tubariffic
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 5:01 pm
__penguin__
Pff, facebook. Does anyone have MySpace? biggrin

And is there a jazz and/or jazz band thread anywhere in the guild? If there isn't, there should be. 3nodding

i do but rarely use it!
OMG ITS MY BIRTHDAY! ho snap, I sang to myself in band.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 5:09 pm
Scheissenkopf
Masquanade
I have facebook . . . whee

I must ADD YOU!

Yeah, me too! I can't stand what they did to it...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!

Inucoli

__penguin__
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 6:22 pm
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU
YOU SMELL LIKE A SHOE
YOU SING LIKE A FERRET
AND YOU DANCE LIKE ONE TOO

P.S.
Good luck, Masq! You can do it! domokun  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 3:55 pm
You can do anything if you put your mind to it <3 (lol)
Yay and I won german club elections, against a guy who is an eagle scout with like 12 leadership badges ^^  

Tubariffic
Captain

__penguin__
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 12:05 am
OH HELL YEAH

BEST FOOTBALL GAME EVER

HALFTIME WE'RE LOSING 3-17 US

TOUCHDOWN 3RD QUARTER

4TH QUARTER WITH FIVE MINUTES LEFT, WE GET ANOTHER TOUCHDOWN AND GO FOR TWO POINTS AND WIN!

HOLY CRAP THAT WAS THE MOST AMAZING GAME EVER

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 5:24 am
__penguin__
OH HELL YEAH

BEST FOOTBALL GAME EVER

HALFTIME WE'RE LOSING 3-17 US

TOUCHDOWN 3RD QUARTER

4TH QUARTER WITH FIVE MINUTES LEFT, WE GET ANOTHER TOUCHDOWN AND GO FOR TWO POINTS AND WIN!

HOLY CRAP THAT WAS THE MOST AMAZING GAME EVER

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!

yay! im still mad about our forced forfit ><  

Tubariffic
Captain

__penguin__
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 1:22 pm
cry Yeah, that seriously sucks. At least you still have the satisfaction of kicking the other team's a**! biggrin  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 4:12 pm
__penguin__
cry Yeah, that seriously sucks. At least you still have the satisfaction of kicking the other team's a**! biggrin

yeah, We still pwnd last night too. Leesville football is good? say what?  

Tubariffic
Captain

__penguin__
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 11:52 pm
I know it's against the rules in the regional subforum to make a thread just for one high school, but what about one for a regional organization? Like, the thing that judges parades and stuff in your area (SCSBOA, I don't know any other ones, etc.)? I think it would be nice to have threads to talk about your own competition among the other schools you competed with, and I think it would contribute to organization rather than make it messier.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 1:41 pm
__penguin__
I know it's against the rules in the regional subforum to make a thread just for one high school, but what about one for a regional organization? Like, the thing that judges parades and stuff in your area (SCSBOA, I don't know any other ones, etc.)? I think it would be nice to have threads to talk about your own competition among the other schools you competed with, and I think it would contribute to organization rather than make it messier.

How dose that work? I dont get it.  

Tubariffic
Captain

__penguin__
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 3:37 pm
Like, uh. In Southern California, the SCSBOA runs all of our band reviews, hires all the judges, hands out the awards, etc. I thought every area in which marching bands compete had one. eek  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 4:06 pm
__penguin__
Like, uh. In Southern California, the SCSBOA runs all of our band reviews, hires all the judges, hands out the awards, etc. I thought every area in which marching bands compete had one. eek

sounds familiar. I dont know, maybe just talk about it in the westcoast thread I guess.  

Tubariffic
Captain

__penguin__
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 6:34 pm
Lalala.

In the Woodwinds/Brass subforum, there are like a million threads that could have just gone in one of the stickies, but if we locked them all there would be like no non-sticky threads left in the subforum. Should we just let people make posts like that 'cause there really isn't much else to put in that forum? But it's beginning to make the stickies obselete and no one's using them...  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 10:15 pm
Inucoli
Scheissenkopf
Masquanade
I have facebook . . . whee

I must ADD YOU!

Yeah, me too! I can't stand what they did to it...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!

I'm on Facebook but I don't really use it as much as some others I know; I only have an account because classmates told me I should.

Also! My apologies for sort of being quite absent these past few months. Real life is eating my soul and I have not been on the main forums as much; I've mostly stayed in a couple guilds and been threadmommy to the G CORP thing I run.

I'm home for the fall semester, taking classes at the closest community college; I had to come home from school over East because I needed surgery for chronic back pain (which has been fixed, thank God) and also because I was suffering from depression, both of which were affecting my academic performance and general will to do anything in general. So I'm biding my time here, catching up on the semester I lost when I withdrew early, until I can be readmitted in the spring, hopefully.

I would have liked to return this fall, but I had to take the summer off from any school because I needed to recover from surgery, and my school is currently dealing with more than a few problems! I shall return when most of my classmates are not on strike from class and camping out in the hallways in front of the administrators' offices. Oh dear.  

Wildervast

Space Werewolf

Saint-Saens

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 11:12 pm
Hey guys! I'm pretty sure that by now you've all figured out that my worth as a mod is pretty much...well...non-existant, inactive as I am. So I've resolved to maybe stop by every once and awhile to say hi and possibly more.

But to make conversation,
As for football games, we had our annual "braveheart" themed night this past friday. It was the BIGGEST crowd I've seen turn out to one of our games. Unfortunately, I signed up for pep band before I knew it was BH night, so I was up there in the stands with my 3 swords, shield, "kilt," armor and such with my sax while everyone else was down on the track cheering the team on.
That's the last time I sign up for pep band before I know the theme...

How's marching season going for everyone?

And happy birthday, Steve.  
Band Nerd Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 210 211 212 213 214 215 ... 294 295 296 297 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games