Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply Harry Potter Guild of Gaia
The Great Hall Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 210 211 212 213 214 215 ... 300 301 302 303 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Animekitty47

Blessed Phantom

10,100 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 11:03 am
"Hm, well, the Hufflepuff table's looking pretty empty. Maybe we won't end up as the least active House after all."  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 11:11 am
Sam hears Kitty and laughs. "So, you guys are the next one? Maybe it goes in order. First Slytherin, then Ravenclaw.."  

cocosam

Darth Hakumei

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 11:41 am
Ayumi sits down at the Ravenclaw table and immediately starts eating the nearest sugary food she sees.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 1:23 pm
Dai walks over to the Hufflepuff table & sits down. It seems like a dream that finally came true, sitting in Hogwarts. He was very happy. He noticed another first year. "Hi!" he said to Ashley, "I'm Dai!" He smiled.  

Shaion Here

cocosam

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 1:35 pm
Sam smiled at Ayumi. "Aren't you going to have dinner too?" Sam asked, noticing that she grabbed the sugary food.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 1:45 pm
Dai looked at Sam from across the room. Thinking she looked somewhat familiar. He couldn't place his finer on it, but he thought he knew her from somewhere. As a matter a fact, he remembered a few people from somewhere. "Perhaps a past life?" he thought. "Eh, forget it." he said to himself. He took some chicken & started chowing down.

((Just some nostalgic thoughts XD))

Shaion Here

Srg-Slyth

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 1:46 pm
Criss slammed into the ravenclaw table
Ow stupid Criss, now I've upset the masters
He jumped on to the table and began to stab himself with a first years fork.
STUPID.....STUPID.....STUPID!!!!  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 1:58 pm
Sam saw Dai looking at her and wondered what he was thinking about, until she noticed a house elf stabbing himself with a fork. "Er..I'm sorry elf, but why are you stabbing your self with a fork?" Sam asked, wondering why he was.

[[Want to make a plot!? Or just keep it at nostalgic thoughts?]]

cocosam

Srg-Slyth

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 2:03 pm
Master is so sweet, talks with sympathy in her voice like Criss is an equal
Her kept on stabbing himself
Criss will not upset the masters, stupid....Stupid......STUPID!!!!!
He lunged for a knife.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 2:23 pm
Kisaki slowly enters the Great Hall. She stays low and against the wall so no one will pay her much mind.

Kisaki tiptoes up to each house table and places her new desert dish on the surfaces.

It is Japanese fruit skweres, that she made out of bananas, strawberries, litchi fruit and watermelon. Then she glazed them in plum sauce and grilled them for five minutes.

She hopes the students will try and like the new dish. Kisaki backs out of the Great Hall as silent as possible and leaves the masters to their feast.  

Kisaki Kitsune-Hi

Srg-Slyth

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 2:44 pm
Criss shames the Master, I must go
Criss jumped off the table with his head hung down low
Stupid Criss, letting your emotions get the better of you
Usually house Elfs would be forced to hurt themselves until there Master told them to stop, but since he really had no Master and just assumed the students and teachers were his Master he could actually pull himself back.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 3:03 pm
Sam looked at the little new house elf who was about to kill him self with a knife and fork.  

cocosam

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 4:30 pm
"hmm summer that seems like a full scedule i have potions as well i wonder what we will make this term?"
*sees crazy elf trying to kill him self*
"*sigh* another house elf that hurts them self i wish they would find their life a bit more cheerful" james says under his breath
*starts to eat more food*

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 4:36 pm
Ayumi stared wide-eyed at the house elf stabbing himself, then continued eating cake.  

Darth Hakumei

Music_Luver5291

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 5:15 pm
Nicole grabs some more chicken and piles some corn onto her plate. Between mouthfuls she starts talking to the other Gryffindors.
"So, Kitty, how was your summer?"

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 210 211 212 213 214 215 ... 300 301 302 303 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games