Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply Neko RPs
neko city rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 210 211 212 213 214 215 ... 446 447 448 449 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

good idea?
yes
91%
 91%  [ 73 ]
no
8%
 8%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 80

TranquilAwakening

Invisible Genius

9,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tipsy 100
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 6:09 pm
Kaia shrugges and jumps bck upon his roof. He sighs.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 6:14 pm
Sakura : *sigh* she doesnt have to all she need is the person's name and she can track down the person's soul with that only............  

hinataxxcutey

Romantic Noob

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 6:17 pm
hinataxxcutey
Sakura : *sigh* she doesnt have to all she need is the person's name and she can track down the person's soul with that only............

Rez:Well......what'll she do to him anyways  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 6:18 pm
kaia hears sakura talking. "Demons...?" He thinks. "Lucily!" he jumps downa nd askes sakura, "do you know the demons name?"  

TranquilAwakening

Invisible Genius

9,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tipsy 100
  • Forum Junior 100

hinataxxcutey

Romantic Noob

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 6:45 pm
Sakura : *shrugs* i dont know never been told what she does to her victims..............i just hope hse didnt get him *remembers something* wait a second cant Guu eat people ??  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 3:54 am
hinataxxcutey
Sakura : *shrugs* i dont know never been told what she does to her victims..............i just hope hse didnt get him *remembers something* wait a second cant Guu eat people ??

Rez:*remembers time when Guu ate him and shivers* Ugh,yeah,she can probably eat anything,even a car if she wants to
Guu:*spying on them from a certain spot*  

Flippy flusters Flaky

TranquilAwakening

Invisible Genius

9,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tipsy 100
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 6:16 am
Kaia is walking around the school building looking for something tu do. "HMM" He thinks and bumps into a tree. "Whoa hello mr.tree!" He waves at it. Then he smacks his hewad with his hand. "Wow that must have sounded so stoopid..." He sighs and walks tu the open doors and walks thro them leading tu his dorm.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 12:50 pm
Sakura : then can't it be possible that Guu ate keiji-kun *to self : is it that bad being eaten by guu??* *ears twitch confused*  

hinataxxcutey

Romantic Noob

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 1:54 pm
hinataxxcutey
Sakura : then can't it be possible that Guu ate keiji-kun *to self : is it that bad being eaten by guu??* *ears twitch confused*

Rez:Hm.....could be a possibility.......but why would she eat Keiji i mean,he didnt do anything bad to her or anything......unlike me *remembers time when Guu ate him again* ugh,and that was horrible  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 4:22 pm
Sakura : well she likes playing around doesnt she and Rez *ears twitch , confused* is it that horrible to beaten by her ???  

hinataxxcutey

Romantic Noob

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 5:12 pm
hinataxxcutey
Sakura : well she likes playing around doesnt she and Rez *ears twitch , confused* is it that horrible to beaten by her ???

Rez:Well,she only likes playing around if i do something bad......which i dont think i havent done anything yet.......and yes,it is that bad getting eaten by her......lets just say that it's really weird inside her  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 5:14 pm
Torio: *walks with a dazed expresion on his face*
Yuni: Torio?...Torio? *waves hand in front of his face*
Torio:.....
Sakura:TORIO!!!!!!!!!!
Torio:*blinks* did you say something?  

xXxDeathnoteNekoxXx

hinataxxcutey

Romantic Noob

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 7:13 pm
Sakura : oh so then i guess she couldnt have eaten keiji then..........is that true ?? *to self : i hope she never eats me then*  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 11:27 pm
hinataxxcutey
Sakura : oh so then i guess she couldnt have eaten keiji then..........is that true ?? *to self : i hope she never eats me then*

Rez razz robably,in fact.....i've never seen her do anything bad to Keiji before.....and i dont think Keiji's ever done anything bad to her too  

Flippy flusters Flaky

hinataxxcutey

Romantic Noob

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 2:45 pm
ODST Caboose
hinataxxcutey

Rez razz robably,in fact.....i've never seen her do anything bad to Keiji before.....and i dont think Keiji's ever done anything bad to her too

Sakura : yeah your right........so then now what ??  
Neko RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 210 211 212 213 214 215 ... 446 447 448 449 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games