Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply The White Tomb [Archives]
The Hogwarts Express [End of Summer Term] begins pg 217 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 210 211 212 213 214 215 ... 223 224 225 226 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

did you enjoy this term at hogwarts
of course i did! im always up for a brawl
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
yes who doesnt love to be a part of a fashion show
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
yes classes were amazing
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
yes i made lots of new friends in the campgrounds
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
no the castle needed our help defending it yet again
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
no fashion police keep pulling me over
10%
 10%  [ 1 ]
no classes were too hard/boring or not worth the effort
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
no i was to busy being ignored
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
pollwhore
30%
 30%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 10

SharpProcess

PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2013 6:21 pm
Crystal hears someone holler and looks around. "Oh! Sure." She smiles and takes a seat in Rabbit's compartment. "I'm Crystal Quills. You are?" She draws her hand over her forehead to wipe away the sweat, still breathing heavily from her entrance.  
PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2013 7:24 pm
Aunt Slappy
Amelia heard Helen getting some sweets from the Trolley witch and rushes to say hello..."Hey Helen ! which compartment are you sitting in ? "

Helen turned around and greeted the other witch. "Hey, Amelia! I've got a compartment near the back. If you'd like, I could use some company." She smiled. "So, how was your break? Hopefully not too strenuous?"  

aramaa

Wizard

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2013 1:39 am
*apparates to where every one seems to be at dripping water every where looking half drowned* * uses magic to drain the water from me* "so whats every one up to"  
PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2013 7:55 am
Mothette x
Crystal hears someone holler and looks around. "Oh! Sure." She smiles and takes a seat in Rabbit's compartment. "I'm Crystal Quills. You are?" She draws her hand over her forehead to wipe away the sweat, still breathing heavily from her entrance.

" Hello." rabbit said with a mouth full of pumpkin pastry
" im yuniska alexandria castaneda but you can call me rabbit " rabbit told crystal " hey by any chance would you like a pumpkin pastry and pumpkin jucie ,you look winded."

Tibbers Dream

Sparkly Vampire

Aunt Slappy
Crew

Hilarious Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2013 11:34 am
animefreak-01
Aunt Slappy
Amelia heard Helen getting some sweets from the Trolley witch and rushes to say hello..."Hey Helen ! which compartment are you sitting in ? "

Helen turned around and greeted the other witch. "Hey, Amelia! I've got a compartment near the back. If you'd like, I could use some company." She smiled. "So, how was your break? Hopefully not too strenuous?"

It's been good, just very busy..."Amelia finally flushes the last bit of water out her ears... sweatdrop sorry about that..I just couldn't hear well LOL

PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2013 12:29 pm
techpriest35
*apparates to where every one seems to be at dripping water every where looking half drowned* * uses magic to drain the water from me* "so whats every one up to"

Hey James, nothing much just getting some sweets want to join us ? how are you? Amelia stares at his soaking robes, and stares at her own...Well I guess we are pretty wet whee ....

Aunt Slappy
Crew

Hilarious Lunatic

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2013 2:41 pm
Aunt Slappy
techpriest35

Hey James, nothing much just getting some sweets want to join us ? how are you? Amelia stares at his soaking robes, and stares at her own...Well I guess we are pretty wet whee ....

"sweets i love sweets" *runs up to the trolly and buys every thing on the cart*
"now to find people to share all this with" " im doing great i have plenty of new dueling dummies to use in my charms class so this shall be awesome"

PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2013 4:17 pm
techpriest35
Aunt Slappy
techpriest35

"now to find people to share all this with" " im doing great i have plenty of new dueling dummies to use in my charms class so this shall be awesome"

" hey james " rabbit called to " shouldnt we be calling you teach since your going to be teaching charms this semster "  

Tibbers Dream

Sparkly Vampire

SharpProcess

PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2013 6:46 pm
"I'm fine, thank you," she says with a smile. Crystal pokes her head out to see what's happening. She shakes her head at James. "Just what is he going to do with all that candy? I dread to think." She reclines back in her seat."So, is this your first term Rabbit?"  
PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2013 11:21 pm
TheBlackCheshireCatsLover
techpriest35
Aunt Slappy
techpriest35

" hey james " rabbit called to " shouldnt we be calling you teach since your going to be teaching charms this semster "

"i have been teaching charms for about 12 terms and you may call me james or professor it doesnt matter which as long as you learn the spells and dont break the ministry of magics laws"(my rp character looks exactly like my avatar and yes im not human for this rp character im a type of elf that are cousins to the house elf race)  

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2013 11:50 pm
*sees crystals head pop out* *runs over and gives her a hand ful of licorice wands*
* runs away down the hall cackling madly throwing candy in every compartment*

PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2013 12:02 am
techpriest35
*sees crystals head pop out* *runs over and gives her a hand ful of licorice wands*

Amelia looks at James laughing as he runs off......throwing candy "I'm not sure i want any of that candy... ninja "

Aunt Slappy
Crew

Hilarious Lunatic

SharpProcess

PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2013 1:01 am
Crystal sighs at the pile of licorice wands that have found their way to her lap. I knew it, she thinks to herself.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2013 1:21 pm
Aunt Slappy
techpriest35

Amelia looks at James laughing as he runs off......throwing candy "I'm not sure i want any of that candy... ninja "
appears at your side mysteriously soaked again "i havent had a chance to do any thing to the candy yet"
before you can turn around disappears again

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150

Tibbers Dream

Sparkly Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2013 3:39 pm
Mothette x
"I'm fine, thank you," she says with a smile. Crystal pokes her head out to see what's happening. She shakes her head at James. "Just what is he going to do with all that candy? I dread to think." She reclines back in her seat."So, is this your first term Rabbit?"

" well im hoping he might shares some with me hahaha" rabbit chuckled " well yes it is my first term ,is it yours also?"  
The White Tomb [Archives]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 210 211 212 213 214 215 ... 223 224 225 226 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games