Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
--- C H A T B O X --- Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2116 2117 2118 2119 2120 2121 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dr_lecter1988
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 11:07 pm
lurichan
Dr_lecter1988
burning_eyes

physics....

What about physics?

it's the devil? no, i'm just kind of fed up with it. i have class in 7 hours and i'm doing a lab for physics.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 11:10 pm
Dr_lecter1988
lurichan
Dr_lecter1988
burning_eyes

physics....

What about physics?

it's the devil? no, i'm just kind of fed up with it. i have class in 7 hours and i'm doing a lab for physics.

Physics is not the devil.

Without physics, we would not understand some very fundimental concepts. Physics is all around us. Knowledge is power.

Woot Woot for physics.

ieatyourtclol

lurichan
Vice Captain

Dr_lecter1988
lurichan
Dr_lecter1988
burning_eyes

physics....

What about physics?

Ahh, the return of the dreaded physics labs.  
The dingo ate my baby

D:

ieatyourtclol

Dr_lecter1988
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 11:13 pm
i know, that its fundamentally nessecary, it doesn't prevent me from disliking the amount of hw the professor gives us.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 11:14 pm
dread dread dread. this professor is a little more chill.

no more 6 page single spaced lab reports. ooo tickets, i need to remember to start playing blackjack again in my spare time.  

Dr_lecter1988
Crew

ieatyourtclol

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 11:15 pm
Dr_lecter1988
i know, that its fundamentally nessecary, it doesn't prevent me from disliking the amount of hw the professor gives us.

Physics is VAST.

I mean, like, huge man!

Can't sum that s**t up in one term unless given a crap load of "hw," ya know.

^ ^

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 11:17 pm
Dr_lecter1988
dread dread dread. this professor is a little more chill.

no more 6 page single spaced lab reports. ooo tickets, i need to remember to start playing blackjack again in my spare time.

You have spare time? eek When did this happen?  

lurichan
Vice Captain

Dr_lecter1988
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 11:21 pm
Deific Requiem
Dr_lecter1988

Physics is VAST.

I mean, like, huge man!

Can't sum that s**t up in one term unless given a crap load of "hw," ya know.

^ ^

Yes, i get bored with repetitive homework, so I stop doing it. i know the s**t, and ace tests, but i fail based on homework and lab report averages. thats how all my classes ever go. and you're teling me that basic kinematics involved 4 hours of homework? i think you're sorely mistaken, at least when in come to how i understand things.

yes spare time! i know, it's a rare occurance, but i need to finish my joker outfit, which i haven't even started on yet.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 11:23 pm
Dr_lecter1988

Yes, i get bored with repetitive homework, so I stop doing it. i know the s**t, and ace tests, but i fail based on homework and lab report averages. thats how all my classes ever go. and you're teling me that basic kinematics involved 4 hours of homework? i think you're sorely mistaken, at least when in come to how i understand things.

yes spare time! i know, it's a rare occurance, but i need to finish my joker outfit, which i haven't even started on yet.

I would be more surpised except I didn't really see you almost all summer.  

lurichan
Vice Captain

Dr_lecter1988
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 11:24 pm
well, my summer involved a social life, and work. so....my spare time was spent away from home.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 11:26 pm
I just ordered an omg plush thing hat.

I feel so lame.

ieatyourtclol

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 11:28 pm
Dr_lecter1988
well, my summer involved a social life, and work. so....my spare time was spent away from home.

*nods* It's completely understandable, but that also means your gaian goals wouldn't have really progressed in that time.

If at any point I start spouting gibberish kindly direct me to go to bed.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 11:33 pm
meh to the gaian goals, my real life goals progressed, then abruptly shattered, so. *shrugs*  

Dr_lecter1988
Crew

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 11:35 pm
Dr_lecter1988
meh to the gaian goals, my real life goals progressed, then abruptly shattered, so. *shrugs*

At least you had some, I'm not really sure what my IRL goals are anymore.  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2116 2117 2118 2119 2120 2121 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games