Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2113 2114 2115 2116 2117 2118 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 8:55 pm
*seeing as how going up the stairs seems to be out of the question, he goes out the back and wonders if maybe he should ask Kai later how he got out. Too lazy to walk all the way around the entire building to get to the front door, he starts climbing through a window*  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 8:59 pm
damecharlie
Hey Psyzapp, where's Icy tonight? Surely she's not gonna miss the bunny party! blaugh

That's a good question Dame. I don't know where Icy is. *Looks at Flame suspiciously.*

*Grins at Maune.* Hi Maune! xd

EDIT:
@ Jack: *Sighs loudly as she rolls her eyes.* A thong is not required attire. This is a sexy bunny and Hef party. rolleyes I suppose you are fine just as you are. stare rolleyes  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Decorera

Dapper Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 9:00 pm
-He leaned in- Yes please, but just a coke this time.

-Leaning back, he eyed the coyote man at the door. He didn't know the man but he couldn't resist calling out.-

What? You're not afraid of my a**, are you? I promise it doesn't bite.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 9:00 pm
-trying his damnedest not to nod off, he stands up and stretches, picking up his glass for a second round. Then, out the corner of his eye, he sees movement on the far side of the bar. Looking closely, he sees someone crawling in through the window. Snapping his fingers, him and his boys race across the bar to the other side with guns at the ready. One of the bouncers gets to the window first and tackles the person climbing in. Pinning the stranger to the floor, the other bouncer secures the window, making sure no one else is outside and Flame pulls the person up off the floor- WHO THE HELL ARE YOU AND WHY ARE CLIMBING IN THE WINDOW! scream evil  

Flame Knightmaer

Dangerous Businessman

iggies

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 9:02 pm
((LOL TES, poor you... I thought of using the windows too since the guard were here))

*Looks at Velcore as he bumos up for a rub abd realises the greating were real.* Oh hiya Damie, Karrie
*Rubs Vecore gently as grunny hops over for attention* Hey A bunny party! think we'll get any treats? *Hops to nuzzle Velcore*  
SP-O Wlm Dougherty rolled 2 20-sided dice: 3, 10 Total: 13 (2-40)
Psyzapp
*She stands up, puts her arms around Officer Dougherty and gives him a huge kiss as she presses her body firmly against him.* I had so much fun yesterday. wink heart

Good, I did too. *giving her a crooked grin, he steps back to take a look at his beloved from head to toe* My, I do so love this outfit. You look great ... in bunny ears! Heh heh heh ... *puts his arm around her, feeling the curve of her waist with his hand*  

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

-dame snorts at Dec's statement- Hard at least! -she calls out giggle then notices the bouncers tackle someone to the ground. She sees it's Tes as Flame yanks him up- Flame! What the hell, yo! Get your mitts off him! It's freakin' Tes! scream -places her hands on her hips and yells out at him-  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 9:05 pm
Miss Icy gonna be here?

His golden eyes flick over to the man in the thong. Ain't fraid ya a**, either. Ya wanna wear a cheek flosser on ya. Just not on this dog.  

Wretched Soul
Crew

Shameless Hunter

1,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Nudist Colony 200

Decorera

Dapper Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 9:07 pm
-Dec nodded respectfully- Fair enough.  
*sees Tes being tackled to the ground* Tes, why were you climbing through the window?

*nuzzles the grunny and then flies over to the buffet table. Seeing that nobody's watching them, sneaks a couple of treats for them*  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Good, I did too. *giving her a crooked grin, he steps back to take a look at his beloved from head to toe* My, I do so love this outfit. You look great ... in bunny ears! Heh heh heh ... *puts his arm around her, feeling the curve of her waist with his hand*

*She grins slyly at him.* I have a bunny tail too. wink  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 9:08 pm
I'm alright Psyzapp.
::Maune smiled at Psyzapp as he turned his head towards the man they called Flame and what looks like bodyguards or thugs as he sees Tes pinned down as he goes in the back and takes out a plate of scones and sets it on the table before he walks back over towards Psyzapp and Doughtery::  

Maune

Fashionable Connoisseur

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 9:09 pm
*before he can really make it all the way through the window himself, he's pulled in rather forcefully and thrown to the ground. Still discombobulated, he's then picked up and shaken around a bit. Not fully registering what was being shouted or who was shouting it, he just kind of stares blankly for a moment*
Can you yell a little louder? I don't think the people in the next town over quite heard you well enough...

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 9:09 pm
Amy got the coke from the fridge for Dec and handed it over to him. She looked over at the individual Dec had been talking to and she scowled softly.

"Do you know that guy, Dec?"  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Wretched Soul
Crew

Shameless Hunter

1,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 9:12 pm
Dun like my attire, Miss Psyzapp? Fraid I dun got bunny gear, ain't got hef clothes either. He tips his hat to her and walks over to the bar, goledn eyes catching the bartender's eye. Dun spose ya got a bottle of BV?  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2113 2114 2115 2116 2117 2118 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games