Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
--- C H A T B O X --- Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2111 2112 2113 2114 2115 2116 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 10:23 pm
IY_and_MCR
Macabre_Cogitation
::whispers::
You can always torrent all the episodes

Wouldn't doing such a thing take a long period of time?
*Knows nothing of torrenting

I want you to notice when I'm not arround

I think it would depend on how fast your connection is. *isn't much for being discreet at the moment*  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 10:26 pm
lurichan
IY_and_MCR
lurichan
IY_and_MCR

My random thoughts tend to be...stupid or violating the PG-13 rule.
(That doesn't make me sound like someone you want to close to you)

But if ever a nonidiotic thought comes up I'll be sure to make a thread.
But don't hold your breath.

I've never needed more

I'm sure it's not as bad as you make it out to be. razz

You'd be surprised.
It's nothing, but wired crap, stupid crap, unimportant crap, and man-sex up there except to read through the stuff.

Give me the dust of my father

You could always make a thread in the spam sub-forum then. razz

I was bored and in borders friday... I actually looked at yaoi and brought one home. I have yet to read it yet though. -_-*

Spam bothers me. Ecept for the image game, word associtation game, and make up an outragious lie game (which I haven't visited in forever) I rarely go there.

I generaly keep an eye out for ones besides the series I already read.
*Wishes our bookstore carried Yellow*

Is there anyone out there 'cause it's getting harder and harder to breathe  

IY_and_MCR
Crew

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 10:29 pm
IY_and_MCR

Spam bothers me. Ecept for the image game, word associtation game, and make up an outragious lie game (which I haven't visited in forever) I rarely go there.

I generaly keep an eye out for ones besides the series I already read.
*Wishes our bookstore carried Yellow*

Is there anyone out there 'cause it's getting harder and harder to breathe

The games are fun. 3nodding It's good to have amusing diversions for no other reason just to be silly.

As for yaoi I've read Eerie Queerie, and I ended up getting the first volume of...... *pokes the bag* "Black Knight". I'm not really sure if I'll read more than the first volume, but I was looking for a lot of either dark or maturely themed manga when I was shopping friday.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 10:30 pm
lurichan
IY_and_MCR
Macabre_Cogitation

I think it would depend on how fast your connection is. *isn't much for being discreet at the moment*

Tsk tsk tsk.

Well, yes, it does depend on your connection, the connection of other seeders and uploaders, and how many are on the same file at the same time.
The more there is, the faster it will go.
For example(s):
a 1 gig file finished in 10 minutes because it had 340 fellow seeders.
While a 500mb file took 3 hours for it only had 14.  

Macabre_Cogitation
Crew

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 10:31 pm
Macabre_Cogitation
lurichan
IY_and_MCR
Macabre_Cogitation

Tsk tsk tsk.

Well, yes, it does depend on your connection, the connection of other seeders and uploaders, and how many are on the same file at the same time.
The more there is, the faster it will go.
For example(s):
a 1 gig file finished in 10 minutes because it had 340 fellow seeders.
While a 500mb file took 3 hours for it only had 14.

You know... I've never actually used torrent even though I've heard a lot about it. ^^*  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 10:32 pm
lurichan

The games are fun. 3nodding It's good to have amusing diversions for no other reason just to be silly.

As for yaoi I've read Eerie Queerie, and I ended up getting the first volume of...... *pokes the bag* "Black Knight". I'm not really sure if I'll read more than the first volume, but I was looking for a lot of either dark or maturely themed manga when I was shopping friday.

Thanks to Kitsoru in the outragous lie game I've ended up saying "You make my banana cry" whithout thinking about it.

*Has an Eerie Queerie next to her*
Asdide from Eerie Queerie, I read Loveless, FAKE, and Legal Drug.

Marry me, stay the same  

IY_and_MCR
Crew

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

IY_and_MCR
Crew

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 10:33 pm
lurichan

You know... I've never actually used torrent even though I've heard a lot about it. ^^*

*Is the same as lurichan on this matter*

All that he was, was just a tragady  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 10:36 pm
IY_and_MCR
lurichan

Thanks to Kitsoru in the outragous lie game I've ended up saying "You make my banana cry" whithout thinking about it.

Marry me, stay the same

I know a lot of people have said good things about Loveless... but I keep picking it up and putting it back every time I look at it for some odd reason. Is Legal Drug a yaoi? I didn't know that. ^^* All well, I learn something new every day.
I have so many different series that I'm waiting for the next manga to be released that it isn't even funny. Borders is going to have to give me a lot of free manga in a few months though... Teh he... that rewards card is going to come in super handy. ^_^  

lurichan
Vice Captain

IY_and_MCR
Crew

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 10:41 pm
lurichan
IY_and_MCR
lurichan

Marry me, stay the same

I know a lot of people have said good things about Loveless... but I keep picking it up and putting it back every time I look at it for some odd reason. Is Legal Drug a yaoi? I didn't know that. ^^* All well, I learn something new every day.
I have so many different series that I'm waiting for the next manga to be released that it isn't even funny. Borders is going to have to give me a lot of free manga in a few months though... Teh he... that rewards card is going to come in super handy. ^_^

I love Loveless.
A sort of fantasy genra, bishounens, and neko boys (or girls) make for something I will read. And I adore the color drawings on the cover and first page thingy.

Legal Drug only has three volumes out and it's been put on hold. I think we might get another next year, but that wasn't confirmed last I heard.
(Which sucks because I love that series. Espicialy the character Kakei)

Falling into pieces  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 10:45 pm
IY_and_MCR

I love Loveless.
A sort of fantasy genra, bishounens, and neko boys (or girls) make for something I will read. And I adore the color drawings on the cover and first page thingy.

Legal Drug only has three volumes out and it's been put on hold. I think we might get another next year, but that wasn't confirmed last I heard.

Falling into pieces

I might have said it before, but I generally don't like things that are made for the sake of being yaoi alone... so I try to find things with decent plots when I do venture into that odd state of mind of actually looking for such things. I suppose I'm just not particually intersted in it overall, but if something strikes me as having an actual plot I might make the venture into the world of yaoi on rare occasion. ^^* I'm not sure if that really makes sense or not...
Case and point: Eerie Queerie has a main character that has spirits that keep bothing him/taking him over. Since that started out as the main premise, with a little bit of yaoi as the subplot I enjoyed the first two volumes... then the plotline shifted to almost pure yaoi and I found myself getting bored with it, and kindof glad it was only 4 volumes long.  

lurichan
Vice Captain

IY_and_MCR
Crew

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 10:50 pm
lurichan
IY_and_MCR

I love Loveless.

Falling into pieces

I might have said it before, but I generally don't like things that are made for the sake of being yaoi alone... so I try to find things with decent plots when I do venture into that odd state of mind of actually looking for such things. I suppose I'm just not particually intersted in it overall, but if something strikes me as having an actual plot I might make the venture into the world of yaoi on rare occasion. ^^* I'm not sure if that really makes sense or not...
Case and point: Eerie Queerie has a main character that has spirits that keep bothing him/taking him over. Since that started out as the main premise, with a little bit of yaoi as the subplot I enjoyed the first two volumes... then the plotline shifted to almost pure yaoi and I found myself getting bored with it, and kindof glad it was only 4 volumes long.

I enjoy the characters in Loveless. The story seems good to me so far.
And there's nekos.
*Seriously loves Nekos. Has one as her computer background*

I can't stand the plotless type of thing.
"Oh, my favorite color's green too. Do me."
Doesn't quite work for me.

They're all just laughing  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 10:52 pm
IY_and_MCR

And there's nekos.

Yay for nekos!

I think we might have scared off macabre with our talk of boy/boy love. ^^*  

lurichan
Vice Captain

IY_and_MCR
Crew

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 10:56 pm
lurichan
IY_and_MCR

And there's nekos.

Yay for nekos!

Yes, I was just thinking that myself.
To bad he couldn't find a way to work himself into the converation. That would be interesting.
If so, that's too bad.

Every single day I've got the white man working for me  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 10:58 pm
IY_and_MCR
lurichan
IY_and_MCR

And there's nekos.

Yay for nekos!

Yes, I was just thinking that myself.
To bad he couldn't find a way to work himself into the converation. That would be interesting.
If so, that's too bad.

Every single day I've got the white man working for me

Macabre, if you are still with us, send us a sign. *Waits for mysterious rapping on the walls or other ghostly activity*  

lurichan
Vice Captain

Macabre_Cogitation
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 11:02 pm
I am still here.

I just was testing out my video card for an assortment of games.
But, now, I must go to bed.

::bows::
Goodnight all.  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2111 2112 2113 2114 2115 2116 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games