Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2110 2111 2112 2113 2114 2115 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

iggies

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 8:19 pm

((Glomps all... trying to catch up, not sure how long I can stay awake tho... but gotta see ya'll nekkid nearly!))

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 8:19 pm
Have a seat with us Dame! xd *Grins and sips her Manhattan.*  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Decorera

Dapper Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 8:20 pm
Cuwen
She opened the recipe book to 'Whiskey Sour' and began making it. When she was done, she put it in a tall martini glass with a cherry and slid it over to Dec. She then passed him an orange crazy bunny straw.

"I was hoping more people would want these straws. Don't try to drink from it, Dec." She winked playfully at him.

-Dec fished the cherry out of the glass.- -Winks- Don't worry, Amy. I have better things to suck on. -Slids the cherry slowly between his lips, stem and all. Sits quietly for a few minutes, gaze thoughtful. Then he nonchalantly takes the cherry stem out of his mouth and lays it on a cocktail. Two knots have been tied in the stem. He winks at Amy and takes a sip of his drink.-  
*takes the drinks over to Dame and hands hers to her* One cherry coke. *grins and looks at the bunny straw* Kits would probably like this... I'll take one home for her.  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

BlackR.16

Dangerous Elder

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
* gestures towards the seat opposite of him *  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 8:22 pm
*Slips in to the shadows, vanishing.*  

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 8:23 pm
But Psyzapp...my outfit works so much better when I'm standing! wink rofl -takes her drink from Karrie- Thanks, Karrie! -grins then takes a sip-  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 8:23 pm
::The MW door open as Maune glaced around the room as he gave a glare at the two men at the door and shook his head as he wave to everyone as he enter:: Hello Everyone.  

Maune

Fashionable Connoisseur

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 8:24 pm
Decorera
-Dec fished the cherry out of the glass.- -Winks- Don't worry, Amy. I have better things to suck on. -Slids the cherry slowly between his lips, stem and all. Sits quietly for a few minutes, gaze thoughtful. Then he gentilly takes the cherry stem out of his mouth and lays it on a cocktail. Two knots have been tied in the stem. He winks at Amy and takes a sip of his drink.-

Amy's eyes widened at Dec's comment and what she saw him do with the cherry stem, but she quickly caught herself. She leaned over and smirked slightly.

"Is that supposed to impress me? Sorry, hon, but it's going to take a lot more than that."

She winked at him and then nodded to his outfit. "Your outfit is pretty cool, but can I ask how you manage to stay warm in something so revealing? I mean, aren't you about to freeze?!"

She laughed softly and started to play with one of the bunny straws in the box beside her.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 8:26 pm
*Sees Officer Dougherty and grins at how dashing he looks for the party. She tries to casually get his attention.* neutral  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

BlackR.16

Dangerous Elder

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 8:27 pm
* raises his hand as Maune walks in * Hey.... * shakes his head as he remembers the other night *  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 8:28 pm
*smiles at Dame* You're welcome.

*flies in, stopping when he sees the guys at the door. Looks at them for a moment before continuing over to Dame and Karrie*  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 8:30 pm
So...Psyzapp, who are the goons at the front? -motions to the new security people-  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 8:30 pm
-Dec shrugs. He doesn't really care if she is impressed or not.-

Nah, its just fun and I like to keep in practise. Although... -he pretend pouts- I was about to give you a pressie, but if you're going to be that...  

Decorera

Dapper Shapeshifter

Maune

Fashionable Connoisseur

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 8:31 pm
Hello Black
::Maune waves towards Black as he walked over to him and sat down next to him as he whispered to him::
I'm sorry for leaving early from the clinic but I have had bad things happen to my family is why I could not stay there i'm sorry Black it has nothing to do with you  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2110 2111 2112 2113 2114 2115 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games