Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
--- C H A T B O X --- Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2109 2110 2111 2112 2113 2114 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

IY_and_MCR
Crew

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 9:21 pm
lurichan
Thank you for the tokens IY. ^_^

No problem.
I glad you can use them.

All that I've wanted  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 9:24 pm
IY_and_MCR
lurichan

I'm doing all right. Work seems to leave me a bit disgruntled and aggitated overall, but that is just starting to become a fact of life really.

I try not to be too harsh with things in regards to the guild, so a lot of times I leave things be when they don't seem to be overly important to worry and stress over. ^^*

I more worry about screwing up or being too out of it and pressing the wrong button to do much in the way of modding.

The things I had before

You still manage to cull the repeat threads, accept new members, and move topics to the right places. 3nodding  

lurichan
Vice Captain

Dr_lecter1988
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 9:26 pm
ok, so i'm off for now. I'll be back... maybe, i'm hoping Sai will respond so i can do something with that sticky that's bugging me. or my girlfriend will pop on line or call me before 1-ish.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 9:28 pm
Dr_lecter1988
ok, so i'm off for now. I'll be back... maybe, i'm hoping Sai will respond so i can do something with that sticky that's bugging me. or my girlfriend will pop on line or call me before 1-ish.

*waves*

I ended up making it a sticky because so many people requested that it be made as such. It is a very good resource so I figured why not.  

lurichan
Vice Captain

Dr_lecter1988
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 9:30 pm
it's bugging me, too many stickies, i mean it's a good resource, but i wish we could lock it and move all discussion around it to the original cutting thread.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 9:32 pm
Dr_lecter1988
it's bugging me, too many stickies, i mean it's a good resource, but i wish we could lock it and move all discussion around it to the original cutting thread.

I am kindof sad about how many stickies we have too right now. I think I need to consolidate an annoucement or two down into the rules thread to make it a bit less cluttered overall.  

lurichan
Vice Captain

IY_and_MCR
Crew

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 9:33 pm
Dr_lecter1988

Goodbye.

I like to stay away from the threads where people get into such discussions. I just make sure there isn't blatent flamming and such then I let it be.

All of my questions are awnsers to my sins  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 9:36 pm
IY_and_MCR
Dr_lecter1988

Goodbye.

I like to stay away from the threads where people get into such discussions. I just make sure there isn't blatent flamming and such then I let it be.

It depends on my mood and how much energy I really have to spend on whether or not I'll actually make in depth posts anymore.
I think I really have started to post less in the threads and just monitor for flaming and blatent TOS violations more than anything else now. ^^*  

lurichan
Vice Captain

Dr_lecter1988
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 9:37 pm
could we move the first announcement into storage? so if we ever need it again we could pull it right back out?  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 9:38 pm
Dr_lecter1988
could we move the first announcement into storage? so if we ever need it again we could pull it right back out?

Sure, I can do that. 3nodding  

lurichan
Vice Captain

IY_and_MCR
Crew

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 9:42 pm
lurichan
IY_and_MCR
Dr_lecter1988

Goodbye.

It depends on my mood and how much energy I really have to spend on whether or not I'll actually make in depth posts anymore.
I think I really have started to post less in the threads and just monitor for flaming and blatent TOS violations more than anything else now. ^^*

It depends on the treads and my mood.
I remember there was a lovely collection of threads when I joined.
*Remembers suprisingly a lot from the first day she posted and remembers what she wrote in her acception request*

All of my endings are waiting to begin  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 9:44 pm
IY_and_MCR

*Remembers suprisingly a lot from the first day she posted and remembers what she wrote in her acception request*

Well, from my experience thus far there tend to be trends in thread types. Sometimes a certain theme will be prevelant for a little while, and then something else comes along and becomes the general focus of discussion.  

lurichan
Vice Captain

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 9:49 pm
*prods IY gently with the staff* Did you fall asleep?  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 9:54 pm
lurichan
IY_and_MCR

Well, from my experience thus far there tend to be trends in thread types. Sometimes a certain theme will be prevelant for a little while, and then something else comes along and becomes the general focus of discussion.

I was thinking about that the other day.
One thing I liked about the threads when I first joined was there was a good amount of varity.

I've come so far, I'm there again  

IY_and_MCR
Crew

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 9:57 pm
IY_and_MCR

I was thinking about that the other day.
One thing I liked about the threads when I first joined was there was a good amount of varity.

I've come so far, I'm there again

If things ever seem too dull feel free to make a thread about something you find to be intersting. 3nodding

I don't do it as often, but I'll still make threads periodically when I think things need to be livened up a bit.  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2109 2110 2111 2112 2113 2114 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games