Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2109 2110 2111 2112 2113 2114 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

JustinShowcase

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 8:05 pm
Nice to meet you Amy. I'm Officer Justin Showcase. wink Excuse me will you. *He follows Katana.*  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 8:06 pm
{{Ack! Sorry Katana! I didn't see your post asking for a drink. stressed }}

Amy nodded to Karrie and quickly set about making the two drinks. When she was done, she brought the drinks over on a circular serving tray along with the box of crazy straws she had designed for the party.

She set the drinks down and then offered the box to everyone around the table with a smile.

"Would anyone like a bunny crazy straw?"  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Flame Knightmaer

Dangerous Businessman

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 8:06 pm
-damn near sleep from the boringness of the party, he's jolted alert by the alarm going off. Jumping to his feet, he's at the bookcase in seconds with his men following close behind him. Remembering that his print isn't in the scanner yet, he turns around and yells for Pszyapp to open the bookcase-

EDITED{{NVM, apparently it seems Black already has his print in the system}}  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 8:08 pm
JustinShowcase
Nice to meet you Amy. I'm Officer Justin Showcase. wink Excuse me will you. *He follows Katana.*

Amy nodded and smiled. "Nice to meet you, too."  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Decorera

Dapper Shapeshifter

A drink actually sounds like a good idea. –looks over towards the bar- If you’ll excuse me, ladies. It was nice meeting you, Kits. I hope we can get to know each other soon.

-heads over to the bar and takes an empty stool. Flinches a little as his bare butt comes into contact with the cold seat.- Damn thongs…. –looks up towards Amy and smiles-

A whiskey sour, when you’ve got a minute, Amy. With bunny straw, if you please.

EDITED  
* recieving no answer he comes back through the bookcase to see Flame and his guys there * Dont worry it was just TES. I guess his thumbprint was never registered..  

BlackR.16

Dangerous Elder

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
*Grins at Katana.* This is just wonderful. You are so good at putting events together, Katana. *Sips her Manhattan.*  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 8:10 pm
Psyzapp
*Grins at Katana.* This is just wonderful. You are so good at putting events together, Katana. *Sips her Manhattan.*

*grins at Psyzapp* Well, it does bring the people in! Now I have to think of a them for May now.....*she sips her drink as she sees Showcase approach the table and smiles at him*  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 8:11 pm
*flinches at hearing someone behind him call out and puts his hands up in a non-threatening manner, turning around slowly out of habit*
It wasn't me! I was just... *when he sees that it's Black leaving in some rather unflattering undergarments, his eye twitches*

.... you have got to be kidding me...

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 8:12 pm
* walks back into the bar and resumes his seat next to Psyzapp * We really need to hurry with the thumbprint registering. TES just tried to get through and couldnt...set off the alarm.  

BlackR.16

Dangerous Elder

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 8:12 pm
When she was back at the bar, she smiled as Dec came and sat down at the counter and ordered a drink. Her smile widened even more when he said he wanted a bunny straw with it.

She opened the recipe book to 'Whiskey Sour' and began making it. When she was done, she put it in a tall martini glass with a cherry and slid it over to Dec. She then passed him an orange crazy bunny straw.

"I was hoping more people would want these straws. Don't try to drink from it, Dec." She winked playfully at him.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 8:14 pm
katana68

*she sips her drink as she sees Showcase approach the table and smiles at him*

*He has a seat by Katana and stares at her shapely legs. Fishnet stockings…she would have on Fishnets.* You're wearing my favorite color. wink *He winks at her and takes a drink of his Scotch.*  

JustinShowcase

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 8:15 pm
-being abandoned by Kits and Dec, and Karrie still getting a drink, she takes the moment of solitude to stretch and pop her back, aligning each vertebrae, arms reaching high. Finishing, she readjusts her robe on the chair and meanders over to Psyzapp and Katana- Good evening, ladies. ^_^ -nods to the males- Gentlemen. biggrin  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 8:17 pm
JustinShowcase
*He has a seat by Katana and stares at her shapely legs. Fishnet stockings…she would have on Fishnets.* You're wearing my favorite color. wink *He winks at her and takes a drink of his Scotch.*

*notices Showcase looking at her legs, so she crosses them, hooking the toe of her shoe behind his calf and rubs his leg with her foot* Ah, so red is your favorite color? Good thing I'm a redhead! *she grins and takes a sip of her drink*  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

SP-O Wlm Dougherty rolled 2 20-sided dice: 20, 18 Total: 38 (2-40)

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 8:19 pm
*Upon arriving home late from work, he hurriedly gets ready for the party and makes his way upstairs. He steps out of the office and into the bar, and stands there for a moment, chuckling to himself at all the bunnies. He smooths out his robe, figuring that his Hugh Hefner impersonation will go well with all the bunnies.

He sees his partner talking with Katana, and shoots off a half-arsed salute to him. He also notes the two well-dressed goons at the front door and another sitting at Icy's table. Not having previously met these three, he figures he'd better inquire with Psyzapp first, and scans the place looking for her.* User Image  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2109 2110 2111 2112 2113 2114 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games