Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply Elite Clubhouse, RP Threads, and Storage
--- Raven Of The Night --- a club for got goth? members Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 209 210 211 212 213 214 ... 229 230 231 232 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kraeven

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2005 7:49 am
deadly_demon
Kraeven
[ Just to varify, this an RP? ]
No, just a club. Would you like something to drink?

See thats just it, by that responce I know it IS an RP...

Hmmm.
[I'm a para poster Role Player... To post or not to post...]

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2005 7:50 am
Kraeven
deadly_demon
Kraeven
[ Just to varify, this an RP? ]
No, just a club. Would you like something to drink?

See thats just it, by that responce I know it IS an RP...

Hmmm.
[I'm a para poster Role Player... To post or not to post...]
Well gaia is more or less a "role playing comunity" blaugh  

Dearest Darling`

Kraeven

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2005 7:56 am
Is there a full description of the place anywhere to be found?
Or am I suppose to use my imagionation?

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2005 7:59 am
Kraeven
Is there a full description of the place anywhere to be found?
Or am I suppose to use my imagionation?
Are you talking about the guild, gaia or this club?  

Dearest Darling`

Kraeven

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2005 8:08 am
This club! xp  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2005 8:10 am
Kraeven
This club! xp
Sorry xp You can check the first post  

Dearest Darling`

Kraeven

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2005 8:18 am
gonk I did, it describes nothing! I'll use my imagionation. [ getting into his old RP mode ]

Kraeven pushes the doors of club open long before he enters. SeemS to be like the doors has swung opened on there own. The entity unknown to the surface world strides on through the doors, or rather he's floating. Drifting casually towards the bar counter with his legs dangling, allowing his toes to scrape along the floor as he floats along. A powerful eminating precense could be picked up from the being. A force not natural or familiar to any who know how to detect him. Crossing the rooms to the bar he takes his time. He reaches the counter and floats with his legs crossed as though he was sitting upon the ground. To have such power to move and travel like this.
"Anything remotely bloody or alcoholic... Just make it both." His voice was calm and rather soothing to ears. His eyes were of a glowing emerald luster. Fixated on nothing but the counter as he awaits his drink.

[ Damn I miss RPing. xp ]

EDIT: I'm sorry, I killed it! I'll keep it small from now on...  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2005 10:56 am
((oooh a real RPer here!! - I'm more used to writing than RPing hun so don't scream at me for being a n00b *is not one!!!* ))

Isobel sees the ignored customer in her bar and quickly hurries behind the bar, disapearing for a few seconds, and re-appears with a dark-red drink that smells of very strong alcohol and places it it infront of Kraeven finally, she adds a brightly coloured umbrella to it. The strange drink bubbles ominously.
"would you like anything else sir?" she asks pleasantly.  

Isobel Bellamy

Dearest Darling`

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2005 11:33 am
The young waitress runs into the door as a failed attempt to enter the building. She quickly picks up her hat and stumbles in breathless "Bah! gonk I missed another customer! I'm so sorry, Isobel!"  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2005 11:37 am
Isobel laughs to herself quietly "it''s alright, don''t worry about it. I think he left anyway" she reasures her waitress. "though I do think he had a point about the club, I think I''ll put a discription of it on the first page for the rare occasions people look there"  

Isobel Bellamy

Kraeven

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2005 11:41 am
Kraeven watches the woman place the drink infront of him. Looking up slightly to catch a glimpse of her eye he nods and looks back downward while reaching out to grab his drink.
"I think I'll be fine..." he said in his usual monotonous, yet soothing young voice. Swirling his drink around inpecting it before taking actually drinking. Taking a small sip at first to taste it, making sure it was of a decent quality. He nods in satisfactory as he hovers down and touches upon the ground. He quickliy looked to his side and parked himself rather contentively upon a stool.
"Thank you." His voice was rather quiet, hoping the woman heard him. He cleared his throught before taking a real sip of his drink, practically downing half of it in one shot.

So its okay to have long winded posts? confused  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2005 11:42 am
"All right then... I'm sorry" She replies. She then sits down in on one of the table until the next wandering customer arrives.  

Dearest Darling`

Dearest Darling`

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2005 11:48 am
Kraeven

So its okay to have long winded posts? confused
( 3nodding Of corse)  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2005 11:51 am
Isobel looks on approvingly as not many attempt to down her special drinks so quickly, or rather, some attempt it but not many stay upright. Isobel then moved to face the back of her bar to clean some of the glasses

((it's fine to post long posts 3nodding it's more intersting to read))  

Isobel Bellamy

Kraeven

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2005 11:56 am
Kraeven finishes his drink rather quickly and continues to just sit there and mindlessly stare into the well varnished countertop. He could be staring at something more than likely it was his own reflection. He made a quick glance to his side where out form his back pokes a rather long sword. [ I'm using my actual RP character. ] He shakes his head and returns to staring at his reflection in the counter. He was silent for a while until he grumbled and muttered someinthing to himself under his breath. It seems he was getting irritated by something.  
Elite Clubhouse, RP Threads, and Storage

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 209 210 211 212 213 214 ... 229 230 231 232 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games