Welcome to Gaia! ::

Band Nerd Guild

Back to Guilds

The coolest most awesome most BAND NERDIEST place EVER! 

Tags: band, nerd, music 

Reply Band Nerd Guild
Administration Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 209 210 211 212 213 214 ... 294 295 296 297 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MHHornfreak
Vice Captain

Fashionable Conversationalist

14,150 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 11:28 am
I'm actually done with marchingband but i'm joining the Alumni band for my college. $100 get's you a lifetime membership into permanent bandgeekdom and you can do your first year without paying just to check it out! We actually play a few times during the game and before and after.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 7:26 pm
MHHornfreak
I'm actually done with marchingband but i'm joining the Alumni band for my college. $100 get's you a lifetime membership into permanent bandgeekdom and you can do your first year without paying just to check it out! We actually play a few times during the game and before and after.

That's cool. I wish my band did that.  

Masquanade
Vice Captain

Inucoli

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 8:56 am
Yeah, that does sound like a good deal smile  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 12:14 pm
Wooo, we keep wining football games! Yay for miracles. the newspaper said we forfited our first game, but we didn't >< in other news I'm runing for german club president, vote for me ^^  

Tubariffic
Captain

[Aelfwyn]
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 4:58 pm
It's time to make a Major announcement about posting state-specific threads. I locked one this afternoon and just found two more.
----
I think it would be better to strech the states over more threads. Like, 5-6, insted of 15.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 6:52 pm
[Aelfwyn]
It's time to make a Major announcement about posting state-specific threads. I locked one this afternoon and just found two more.
----
I think it would be better to strech the states over more threads. Like, 5-6, insted of 15.

Seconded. 3nodding  

__penguin__
Vice Captain

Tubariffic
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 4:59 pm
__penguin__
[Aelfwyn]
----

Seconded. 3nodding

You guys are like gods, I was just about to bring that up, I was thinking and I wanted to split them into

New england( Connecticut, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Rhode Island, and Vermont.)
Northern East Coast (NY,PA,NJ,VA,MD,DE)
Southern East Coast (NC,SC,GA,AL,FL)
Midwest (OH,MI,IN,IL,WI,MN,IA,IO,ND,SD,NE,KS)
Central Eastern (PA,WV,KY,TN,MS)
South West (LA,AR,OK,TX?,NM,AZ)
Central Western (MT,ID,WY,UT,CO,NV)
West Coast & Noncontinental (CA,OR,WA,HI,AK)

I was maybe thinking about giving texas its own thread, they are allways braging, is this ok? if you see something wrong just say so.
PS there is not greater feeling than loging on to see an empty join request page.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 6:03 pm
In other news, We got disqualified for our mirical win against cary, they put a guy in that failed english last year for 1 play -tear- but we won our second game too.  

Tubariffic
Captain

__penguin__
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 6:13 pm
That sounds good to me. So does Texas getting its own thread... they're big enough. razz

And technicalities suck (so do stupid football players). cry  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 6:17 pm
__penguin__
That sounds good to me. So does Texas getting its own thread... they're big enough. razz

And technicalities suck (so do stupid football players). cry

i was sooo pissed!
dose anyone have a facebook? they added these things that let people stalk you its crazy,
here is mine, that everyone can see:

Steven wrote on Jenni Tesh's wall. 9:15pm

Steven wrote on Kathryn Rees' wall. 9:12pm

Steven edited Movies on his profile. 9:10pm

Steven wrote on Kathryn Rees' wall. 9:10pm

Steven joined the group Pluto's a planet to me!. 9:06pm

Steven discussed Albertisms... Add your favorite! in the group Don't HATE the Band... I'm a FAN!. 9:05pm

Steven wrote on the wall for the group NEWS FEED is PURE EVIL. 7:19pm

Steven joined the group NEWS FEED is PURE EVIL. 7:18pm

Steven wrote on Jacob Burgdorf's wall. 7:17pm

Steven wrote on the wall for the group Don't HATE the Band... I'm a FAN!. 7:15pm
Yesterday

Steven commented on Caroline Amerson's photo. 3:51pm
Woah! Curly.

Steven wrote on Courtney Tesh's wall. 3:49pm

Steven wrote on Jacob Burgdorf's wall. 12:37pm

Steven discussed Student Teacher Quotes in the group Don't HATE the Band... I'm a FAN!. 12:35pm

Steven wrote on Courtney Tesh's wall. 12:34pm
September 3

Steven was appointed "Band Mascott / Comic Relief" in the group Don't HATE the Band... I'm a FAN! 7:26pm

Steven was appointed "Band Mascott" in the group Don't HATE the Band... I'm a FAN! 7:24pm

Steven wrote on Jacob Burgdorf's wall. 1:39pm

Amy Walence tagged Steven in a photo. 1:26am
Tagged in:
Don't HATE the Band... I'm a FAN!
Sports & Recreation – Extreme Sports

and there is things like blahblah is now friends with whosamasquash, its rather creepy.  

Tubariffic
Captain

Masquanade
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 6:28 pm
I have facebook . . . whee  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 7:29 pm
Scheissenkopf
Steven joined the group Pluto's a planet to me!. 9:06pm

Pluto sucks! I've been waiting for the day when that stupid little Kuiper belt object wouldn't be a planet anymore! Bahahahaha!

3nodding  

__penguin__
Vice Captain

Tubariffic
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 6:42 pm
Masquanade

I must ADD YOU!  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 1:28 am
Pff, facebook. Does anyone have MySpace? biggrin

And is there a jazz and/or jazz band thread anywhere in the guild? If there isn't, there should be. 3nodding  

__penguin__
Vice Captain

Masquanade
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 11:51 am
Scheissenkopf
Masquanade

I must ADD YOU!

Kelly Nichols at SCAD

and MySpace is for losers. gonk (However I do have a LiveJournal . . . ninja )

And I swear that there's a jazz band . . . SOMEWHERE. I mean there has be . . . maybe I'm just imagining things.

In other news I'm uber stressed. gonk Tomorrow I do a very long drive all by myself and then I have to find a hotel and that this other crazy stuff. making me very nervous.  
Band Nerd Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 209 210 211 212 213 214 ... 294 295 296 297 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games