Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Back to Guilds

Educational, Respectful and Responsible Paganism. Don't worry, we'll teach you how. 

Tags: Pagan, Wicca, Paganism, Witchcraft, Witch 

Reply Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center
In a bad mood? come here and rant till you feel better Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 209 210 211 212 213 214 ... 292 293 294 295 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

will you sticky this? (for Nuri only)
  Yes
  NO
  who are you?
View Results

Recursive Paradox

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 8:43 pm
TeaDidikai
Hospice is now involved in my Nana's care.

I hope they are respectful, capable and empathetic.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 9:04 pm
Fiddlers Green
Where were you when your world first shattered?

I was sitting in an auditorium at my Catholic high school listening to Jason Evert give a presentation on chastity. Not much has been the same since.

Most recently, when I was meditating in a Buddhist temple during Quan Yin's birthday and saw Shiva for the first time.

Most profound is in my bedroom when my first love broke up with me. Sounds typical, but I had a severe identity crisis and a brief psychotic break. sweatdrop  

aoijea23487

Celeblin Galadeneryn

Beloved Romantic

15,800 Points
  • Potion Disaster 50
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Luminary Melee Champion 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 9:12 pm
Fiddlers Green
The camper when my mom brought me in to tell me that she and Dad were getting divorced.

Other notables include in the living room of my old house watching as a pastor made my mother cry by telling her that my sister was at fault in a an altercation where she defended herself against another, more German kid at church who was attacking her with a hockey stick when she was unarmed, same living room when my mom told me she and dad were getting back together, and my current bedroom when I realised that I wasn't a pacific and when I learned that the deity talking to me was not who I thought it was.

Tea: So very very sorry. I'll remember her in my thoughts  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 12:10 am
TeaDidikai
I'm keeping you and your Nana in my prayers.  

Gho the Girl

Shearaha

Aged Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 8:44 am
Fiddlers Green

On the school bus when one of my little brothers clasmates told me that my Papa (grandfather) had died.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 8:45 am
Recursive Paradox
TeaDidikai

I hope they are respectful, capable and empathetic.

I second this and offer that Hospice was wonderful in their treatment of my Grandmother when she needed them.  

Shearaha

Aged Hunter

Cranium Squirrel

Friendly Trickster

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 9:03 am
Fiddlers Green
Sitting on my mom's bed as she explained to my ten year old self that I wouldn't be seeing my father for Christmas that year, unless you counted his funeral. Losing the one man I thought invincible broke my illusions of immortality.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 10:24 am
Byaggha
Fiddlers Green
Sitting on my mom's bed as she explained to my ten year old self that I wouldn't be seeing my father for Christmas that year, unless you counted his funeral. Losing the one man I thought invincible broke my illusions of immortality.
Dammit Byaggha, making me remember the ones I habitually block out.

On a bus coming back from Montreal, knowing that at that very moment they were pulling the plug on my grandmother's life support. And at my grandfather's funeral, watching how evil someone could be and how easy it was to strike my mother's sister from the ones I call family.  

Celeblin Galadeneryn

Beloved Romantic

15,800 Points
  • Potion Disaster 50
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Luminary Melee Champion 200

Cranium Squirrel

Friendly Trickster

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 11:16 am
Celeblin Galadeneryn
Dammit Byaggha, making me remember the ones I habitually block out.
Sorry. crying  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 11:59 am
Fiddlers Green

At school, checking my email, I broke down crying when I received an email saying they pulled my friend's body from the Rideau River.  

Wrath of Ezekiel

5,350 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

whiporwill-o

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 12:10 pm
Fiddlers Green

february 29th, 1992. front yard, playing with my cousins. my dad called one of the neighbors to come get us, my pawpaw was having a heart-attack on the sofa in the living room. we were walking down the street when the ambulance pulled up to the house. he was dead before they got there. crying  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 3:19 pm
Fiddlers Green

The first time, I was in a room after Christmas with my Father and Step-mother. We had just brought the ladder in the house so I could finally watch my little star-constellation-lightup-dome-thingy and it was explaing the constellations while lighting up to show the stars on my walls. It was telling a Greek story.

Namikikyo

Aino Ailill

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 3:24 pm
Fiddlers Green

It hasn't, though it is teetering on the edge. I'm going to lose my sister due to incongruous philosophies and a deep apathy. I keep my mouth shut and my eyes adverted in shame and pity from my mother who does not realize that she has already lost her daughter.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 3:30 pm
Fiddlers Green

The first time? Sitting in a friend's room, telling him I couldn't go to prom with him because I wasn't interested in him like that, and wasn't even sure I was interested in boys like that. He said he could fix that.

The second time was when I put a name to what he did to me.  

Calixti

rmcdra

Loved Seeker

11,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 3:55 pm
Fiddlers Green

1996 in our 4ft above ground swimming pool, on my Dad's back. When he didn't throw me off, I realized that something was wrong. I lifted his head out of the water and I heard him say, "Get me out of the pool." My neighbors and I pulled him out of the pool he told me to call '911'. He had broken his C4 because he dove head first into our pool. He is very fortunate to be alive and to be acting as a C7 now.  
Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 209 210 211 212 213 214 ... 292 293 294 295 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games