Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Mermaid Princess

Back to Guilds

A love story between Land & Sea 

Tags: Mermaids, Magic, Drama, Adventure, Sitcom 

Reply Ivalice
Nation of Tipa (Great Crystal) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 209 210 211 212 213 214 ... 291 292 293 294 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2022 2:04 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Juliet
Chef (Castle Tipa)
"I'm looking for something to add to the castle's menu."

[Castle Tipa, Guild Hall]
Sure. What will your friends have? Juliet said to Axel & Nim to take their orders

Ultrabord

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2022 2:15 pm
Tauriel
Tipa Adventurer (Arch Priestess)
"Do I look a little short for an Arch Priestess?"

Anselm
Tipa Adventurer (Sorcerer)
"Let's keep things steady."

[Castle Tipa, Spa Room: Men's Bath]
It feels nice to unwind in this Spa Room, Hugo. Almost feels like an indoor hot springs. Anselm to Hugo then began to wash Hugo's body.

[Castle Tipa, Spa Room: Women's Bath]
Tauriel stepped in the bath after stripping down. Paige, so when you learn Indoor Song Magic that support & healing, you could be a Red Songstress Mage too that sings with both indoor and outdoor voices as Spellcasting & Support Song Magic. And thank you. Tauriel said to Paige as she blushed a little then began to wash Paige's body.
Paige, Red Songstress Mages can use Both Indoor & Outdoor Song Magic Voices. They're like Red Mages & a Songstress combined in a way. I wish that the Narrator would add this to the List of Job Classes. I will be getting to that sooner or later as I will add it to the Fusion Adventurer Job Classes List.

OOC: Nice Fourth Wall Breaking by both Tauriel and the Narrator.

Ultrabord

Quote:

Quote:

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Ultrabord

Crew

Spicy Trash

33,375 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2022 3:28 pm
User Image

Dipika
Dancer
"Dance your troubles away"

User Image

Lerozon
Sorcerer?
"Why does magic have to be so hard?"

[Castle Tipa, guild hall]

"What about you Axel, what are you eating? If you can't decide, I'll share."

"Thank you, Juliet. Nim, what are your favorite foods under the sea? It might help you decide what you'd like to eat." Lerozon asked her.

OOC: you also forgot to have Axel answer Dipika's question in the previous post.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2022 3:36 pm
User Image
Nim
Sora & Roxas's Sister

User Image
Axel
Riku & Lea's Brother
"Were you expecting Tweety Bird on a Jet Ski?"

Juliet
Chef (Castle Tipa)

[Castle Tipa, Hallway]
Dipika, I'll try the Chicken Teriyaki Axel said to Dipika after looking at the menu.

Lerozon, I think I'll try the fish and chips. Nim said to Lerozon after looking at the menu

Sure thing. Juliet said kindly.

OOC: Sorry about that. There was a Windows Update that I can't miss which had to be done

Ultrabord

Quote:

Quote:

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2022 3:38 pm
Farondis
Tipa Adventurer (Blue Wizard/Conjurer)
"Let the Extra Magic Hour begin!"

Ventus
Aqua's Twin Brother
"Don't get nervous and drop the leading role!"

[Castle Tipa, Dining Room]
Xene, care to tell your brother about what the food is like? Fardonis said to Larxene as he and his friends sat at the table.

What's the food like, sis? Ventus said kindly to Larxene.

Queentintin

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2022 3:48 pm
User Image
Paige
Warrior
"I don't have a quote"

User Image
Hugo
Warrior
"Listen to your heart"

[Castle Tipa, spa changing rooms]

"Maybe, I've never been to hot springs. I have been near lava vents underwater though, when Paige was cooking our dinner, haha. It was nice," he said. He washed the rest of himself as Anselm washed Hugo's back, then Hugo helped Anselm wash his back.

"I don't really know, but we can always try. I specialize in elemental magic though, I'm not a songstress mage," said Paige. She also helped wash Tauriel's back after the priestess finished.

OOC: They have deities in this world, so you can always credit that fourth-wall breaking to divine communication; she is an arch priestess after all LOL.

CrystBelfast

Ultrabord

Crew

Spicy Trash

33,375 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Trash Can Supporter 50

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2022 4:03 pm
Tauriel

Anselm

This feels wonderful. So, what do you and your sister like to do for fun? Anselm to Hugo as Anselm is being washed.

Paige, that sounds like a wonderful idea. Learning an Indoor Singing Voice requires Discipline, a Steady Hand, a Clear Mind & Heart when singing. Tauriel said to Paige as she was washed by Paige.
Paige, my brother is very nice to you since he's very thoughtful. As for that Narrator, he's got a nice sense of humor too. Thank you, Tauriel.
As Paige was being washed by Tauriel, Tauriel demonstrated her singing toward Paige on what Discipline, a Steady & Clear Mind and Heart brings when it comes to an Indoor Singing Voice, which sounded like a Music School Lesson to me.
That's unlike any school you've known, Mr. Narrator. I'll show you my spellstones later, Paige. I like the Northern Lights pattern in the Women's bath a naked Tauriel said as she walked to the bath springs with Paige.

OOC: Sounds like a Pizza Cat Fourth Wall Break when a character is speaking to the Narrator.

Ultrabord

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2022 4:11 pm
User Image

Dipika
Dancer

User Image

Lerozon
Sorcerer?

"Sure, that sounds good. And perhaps we could try different things- I'll share a little of my food if you let me try a bit of yours," said Dipika. Sharing food was fairly common among family and friends where she came from.

"That's certainly a popular human dish, I've tried it many times. I'm sure you don't have fried foods like that underwater; I think you'll love it," said Lerozon.

Ultrabord

Crew

Spicy Trash

33,375 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Trash Can Supporter 50

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2022 4:33 pm
User Image
Nim
Sora & Roxas's Sister

User Image
Axel
Riku & Lea's Brother

Juliet
Chef (Castle Tipa)

[Castle Tipa, Hallway]
Dipika, sure. Axel said to Dipika

Lerozon, thank you. I have a big family. Care to hear about my Cousin Aqua? She's like everyone's big sister figure, she's 16 years old and she's very kind, strong willed, intelligent, and responsible. Nim said to Lerozon

Ultrabord

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2022 4:34 pm
User Image
Paige
Warrior
"I don't have a quote"

User Image
Hugo
Warrior
"Listen to your heart"

Hugo finished helping Anselm. "Besides rescuing creatures that get trapped in human trash and illegal poaching equipment, we like to hunt for treasure- not everything humans dump in the ocean is junk. She also likes to make her own clothes and accessories, while I like to sing. What do you do in your leisure time?"

"Yes, the design in here is beautiful. Also, I bet my brother would pass out if he accidentally saw you now," said Paige, following Tauriel. Then she attempted to sing quietly, but all that happened was that several moths flew right toward her as if she was a lamp. "So, this is why I don't use my song magic quietly- literally evvverything wants to follow me. I think all the deities have some sort of sense of humor, because here I am." She let out one brief, loud note, and the moths all flew away again, escaping the bath chamber as if their lives depended on it.

OOC: Paige of course would also assume The Narrator is a type of creator god.

CrystBelfast

Ultrabord

Crew

Spicy Trash

33,375 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Trash Can Supporter 50

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2022 4:49 pm
Tauriel

Anselm

Well, one time an adventurer caught someone placing bags of new candy balls and figurines out. All of which are unopened and still Mint Condition. I have a thought on how to reduce waste of resources. Any idea on how to combine them into one special object? Anselm to Hugo as Anselm is being washed with any Wonder Ball Ideas in mind

Paige, your quiet indoor singing voice is lovely. You just need to learn how to control it when it comes to loud outdoor notes. We can teach you more if you like. It takes practice to master an indoor singing voice. Remember, concentrate on a Steady & Clear Mind and Heart, Not Strength. With a Clear Heart & Mind, comes Discipline. Tauriel said to Paige with Kind Words as seen from The Karate Kid.
Paige, I think it would be best if we used a Training Room for that & my brother would blush bright red too if he saw you and me now. The women's bath also has a sauna. A naked Tauriel said to a naked Paige as they relaxed in the bath.

OOC: A Wonder Ball is a Chocolate Ball Treat with a prize inside.

Ultrabord

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2022 4:52 pm
User Image

Dipika
Dancer

User Image

Lerozon
Sorcerer?

"Okay, sounds nice," said Dipika. She kept looking over at Axel; he was quite quiet, for someone who was so outgoing before. Maybe it was because he was tired? Even when he was exhausted after all the walking he did when he'd never even had legs before, he still looked very attractive to her.

"Sure, I'd like to hear about all your family while we're waiting," said Lerozon.

Ultrabord

Crew

Spicy Trash

33,375 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Trash Can Supporter 50

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2022 5:08 pm
User Image
Nim
Sora & Roxas's Sister

User Image
Axel
Riku & Lea's Brother

Juliet
Chef (Castle Tipa)

[Castle Tipa, Hallway]
Dipika, I was just thinking about my sisters, Kairi, Namine & Xion. Axel said to Dipika

Lerozon, Kairi is very caring, kindhearted and brave. She also has 2 twin sisters. Namine & Xion, since they're triplets. Nim said to Lerozon

Ultrabord

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2022 5:18 pm
User Image
Paige
Warrior
"I don't have a quote"

User Image
Hugo
Warrior
"Listen to your heart"

Hugo shrugged. "You could always just make figurine shaped candies, but then you wouldn't be able to collect the figures." Hugo doesn't have the fourth-wall-breaking abilities.

"I don't think I would want any guy to see me naked at this point. Anyway, I think all of that would work for someone with that skill set. I can't do the whole clear steady mind thingy right now." Paige dried off with a towel and put on her casual clothes (the flowy top and leggings from that other outfit in her profile.)

OOC: Paige really does just see Anselm as a friend honestly, sometimes that's how it happens- way more often in real life of course

CrystBelfast

Ultrabord

Crew

Spicy Trash

33,375 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Trash Can Supporter 50

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2022 5:25 pm
Tauriel

Anselm

[Castle Tipa, Spa Room: Men's Bath to Men's changing room]
That too. Anselm to Hugo as Anselm got out of the bath to dry off and get dressed

[Castle Tipa, Spa Room: Women's Bath to women's changing room]
Tauriel then dried off and got dressed. Paige, the whole clear and steady hearts & minds thing takes time as there's a time and place for everything. Tauriel said to Paige
Paige, we'll check out the sauna later. Tauriel said to Paige as they got dressed

Ultrabord

Quote:

Quote:

Ivalice

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 209 210 211 212 213 214 ... 291 292 293 294 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games