Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Aqua Springs ~ ART GALLERY OPEN! ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 209 210 211 212 213 214 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should Art Nights be moved to Fridays?
  Yes
  No
  Doesn't matter
  I just want gold
View Results

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 7:19 pm
*sees Thistle eating other people's food and rolls his eyes. He picks the plate that Mitri had been fixing for her up* Thistle, yours is over here. *puts it on the floor near the edge of the room for her*

*claps for dame and Kits*

*happily dances until the end of the song, when he goes back down on all four feet*  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 7:20 pm
((Man, where is ya'lls spunk tonight? stressed gonk -shakes head sadly-))

Thank you, Kits! For joining me! As some of ya'll probably know, xd -dame grins unashamedly- I forced her to get up here with me. HEEEEheeee. twisted I am having a lovely time, Tommy! -she looks over at him- You played beautifully! Amy! -looks at her- Thanks for hosting this! And you and Jessi and Haley for the wonderful decorations and the AS staff for the food and hospitality! Everyone give a hand to the lovely owners of this establishment!!! AMY AND KITS! biggrin

-dame claps heartily with everyone else and once it dies down, she finishes- I hope that we see and hear many more wonderful works of art tonight. 3nodding -dame smiles at Kits and then steps away from the performance area-

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 7:26 pm
Thistle heard Karrie call out to her. She looked up and tilted her head to the side at him. When he put a plate of food on the floor, her eyes widened and she squeaked excitedly. She hopped off of the chair she was on and raced over to the plate. She nearly attacked it when she finally reached it.

Amy's eyes widened slightly when Dame called her out and praised her. She smiled slightly and waved to everyone when they clapped. She was still behind the bar standing next to Tommy, keeping an eye on everything.

Tommy grinned brightly up at Dame and clapped loudly for her.

Amy looked up at the clock in the room and then tapped Tommy's shoulder. She spoke to him over the roar of the room. "I'm going to go to the main area and relieve Haley for a little bit so that she can come in and have some fun, too!"

She smiled slightly at him and then walked around the bar and then out to the main area, smiling at Jessi and Niiki as she passed them. When she got to the desk, Haley grinned brightly and nearly lept out of her chair when Amy said she was there to give her a break. She thanked Amy and then raced into the lounge. She looked around for a little bit and then went over to the food area.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 7:28 pm
Jessi was clapping, but when Amy passed by her, she looked after her with a little bit of worry on her face.

She looked over at Niiki. "Maybe I should postpone going up there for a little bit. Niiki, how good are you at cheering people up?"  

Jessi_Deramis

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 7:31 pm
Th-thanks. redface *escapes from the stage as quickly as she can and goes back to her seat on the couch*

*turns back to the plates* Huh? Where'd Thistle's plate go? confused  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 7:35 pm
-chuckles at Kits and watches her scurry away, wolf whistling to her as she does- xd

-looks over at Jessi and Niiki- 'Ey! You two! biggrin Take a load off and come get some food, eh? It's a party! -does a jig- Come, relax, eat, drink, enjoy. Be merry. 3nodding

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 7:38 pm
Ah... I dunno... confused but I'm going to go get a drink. *grins at dame as he walks over to the bar*

I gave Thistle her plate already, Mitri. She started stealing it from other plates. *takes his to a seat near Kits*

*goes back to snacking on whatever food isn't being watched at the moment* ninja  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 7:40 pm
Daniel watched as Dame scampered about the room, and then watched as Amy left the room shortly after. When Haley came in immediately afterwards, he assumed she had gone to the front desk. Amy's behaviour over the course of the evening had piqued his interest, and seeing as he didn't really want to be amongst the masses, Daniel slipped out the back of the lounge. Making his way to the front lobby, he saw that she had indeed taken a seat at the front desk. Coming up behind her, as if it was something he did all the time, Daniel came and plopped himself into the other chair at the desk. Using the same momentum to kick his feet up and prop them on the desk he looked over at Amy.

"What's up? You seem to be acting outside your established norm."  

FireSpark
Crew

Aged Citizen

8,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Jessi_Deramis

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 7:46 pm
Jessi arched an eyebrow at Niiki and then frowned as she watched him just walk over and go to the bar. "Well that was nice..."

She rolled her eyes slightly and then glanced Karrie sitting down next to Kits. She sighed and pushed herself off of the wall. She mumbled to herself.

"Well allow me. I'll go make sure she's okay...."

She turned and started to walk to the main area. She was at the open door that led to the area when she spotted Daniel. She was so glad to see that he had come after all!

Then, when she saw him going up to Amy and talking with her, trying to get her open up in his own way, she crossed her arms over her chest and looked on with a smile on her face. Luckily, she was in the shadow and they wouldn't see her. What an awesome guy Daniel was. He didn't know Amy that well and she knew he was probably nervous right now, but he pushed that all aside to check on Amy. God he was a great guy.

She rested her head on the jam of the door and looked on with a wistful smile on her face.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 7:47 pm
-winks at Niiki as he grins at her- wink twisted  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 7:49 pm
Amy heard some footsteps coming into the main area from the lounge. She sighed softly and started to speak before she looked up.

"Karrie, I'm okay, really. Just wanted to let Haley..."

When she saw it was Daniel, her cheeks flushed brightly. She was a little disappointed at not seeing Karrie there, but she was touched to see Daniel there.

"Oh, hey Daniel. Sorry, I thought you were Karrie. I'm just... I don't know. I guess maybe I was hoping there'd be more performances or something."

She didn't know how well Daniel could read people, so she looked down at the papers on the information desk and shuffled them a little bit.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 7:52 pm
*asks Tommy for a warm apple cider and a glass of water*

*quietly sits by Kits, eating*  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 7:54 pm
*curls up on the couch, starting to feel sleepy*

*looking for Thistle, doesn't see her. He shrugs and takes his plate to a table*  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 7:57 pm
Thistle finally finished her plate. It tasted great, but it hadn't had any mini pizzas on it. So, she started looking around for an empty plate that might have a pizza on it. She thought about using her powers to try and get a pizza herself, but Amy always got upset with her when she did that to get food. She said that it wasn't polite to use her powers to get food off of the counter if it wasn't offered to her and she didn't ask.

She started walking over to random empty chairs and sniffing and looking at different plates.

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

FireSpark
Crew

Aged Citizen

8,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 7:57 pm
{{ My time is running short, but I've still got a little bit. Just a heads up to anyone thinking of interacting with Daniel. }}

Daniel scooted his chair and back and forth a bit before answering.

"Well, I heard from Jessi that this shindig was something of an impromptu affair. That would by its very nature limit the number of performances that could be had."  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 209 210 211 212 213 214 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games