Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply Harry Potter Guild of Gaia
The Great Hall Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 209 210 211 212 213 214 ... 300 301 302 303 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Junimaia

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 3:49 pm
Start of Term Feast
(Summer 2009)

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The students poured in from the carriages and sat themselves in their respective houses awaiting the kind welcoming words of their Headmaster. Little did they know that it was not the Headmaster who would be greeting them inside the Great Hall. After a while, the first years arrived, filing in a straight line, they made their way through the grand doors of the Great Hall. Since they already had been sorted, they were able to go to their House tables as well.

Professor Juni Basore, the head of Hufflepuff house, stood from her chair and made her way to the headmaster's podium while looking more than a bit uncomfortable at the prospect of speaking to the students " *ahem* Welcome to a new term at Hogwarts, everyone! I'm afraid Professor Adonis is erm... away on business at the moment. So I will be making the start of term speech for today." The woman fidgeted, looking even more uncomfortable about this situation.

"Ah, hrm, let's see, what would he say? Oh! I'd like to introduce to you all the faculty that will aid in your education this term:

Professor Heartwood (the_cereal_queen) of Care of Magical Creatures
Professor Fortuna (Tabby507) of Apparation
Professor Ann Clairion (Miss Love Tantei) of Defense Against the Dark Arts

Professor Amber Moonshade (angel 214) of Muggle Studies
Professor Sam Algorith (cocosam) of A History of Magic
Professor Meteneira Scarborough (Est_monte_de_Dieu) of Potions
Professor Lenwë Telemnar (techpriest35) of Charms and
Professor Selena Beroliza (Summer_Breeze1507) of Transfiguration

It is an honor to be among all these great minds who take the time to teach the next generations of witches and wizards. I hope you all will treat them with the utmost respect. I am also honored to introduce the newest additions to our school; first years, don't be shy now, stand up wink Presenting:

Snoopybaby44
Music_Luver5291

Shaion Here
II Certified II

luvzdeidara
Darth Hakumei

wrathofrealm
NASTYpancake

I hope you all give our new students a warm welcome. Just remember to mind your manners and all will be well. And now...FEAST!" The Professor claps, and as if on cue, various food plates appear on every single table in the room.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 5:28 pm
Nicole sits back down after Professor Basore's speech and helps herself to some chicken and potatoes that were set out on the table.
"Wow, finally, I'm here!"
Nicole sees Summer from across the Hall and waves before digging in to her food.

[Snoopybaby44 whats your RP name again? Sorry....I kinda forgot..]

Music_Luver5291

cocosam

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 5:46 pm
Sam claps and then sits back down at her table. She smiled, because for the first time, she didn't have to switch tables in order to talk to someone. Sam then started heaping her plate with food.

[[Hehe, there's two of each first years sorted into a house]]

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 7:00 pm
Joining Sam at the table Dei begins filling her plate with food and starts eating and talking between mouth fulls.  

luvzdeidara

cocosam

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 7:27 pm
"Are you excited for the new term Dei?" Sam asked, chewing on her food.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 9:28 pm
*claps as the professor steps down form the podium*
"so summer kailia and katie what classes do you have i have transfiguration potions history of magic and DADA"
((di i forget any of the classes?))

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150

Animekitty47

Blessed Phantom

10,100 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 10:56 am
"All the Houses have two new students! Its a conspiracy!" stage whispered Kitty to her fellow Gyffindors.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 1:25 pm
"I completely agree. I don't think sortings were ever this evenly split." Ann stuck her tongue out.  

Miss Love Tantei

cocosam

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 5:25 pm
Sam sees new food appear and she grabs more turkey legs and butter beer.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 6:09 pm
*Summer looked over at the Gryffindor table and waved at her cousin. She then heaped mounds of food onto her plate and turned to her fellow Slytherins.*

So far I have Potions, History of Magic, DADA, and Charms. I wanted to take Transfiguration, but Potions was a double-period.

Summer_Breeze1507

cocosam

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 6:14 pm
[[Hehe, I like how you smoothed that over. whee ]]  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 9:46 pm
[[haha and what is your excuse? hmm? xd ]]

*Summer reaches for a turkey leg*

Summer_Breeze1507

cocosam

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 7:56 am
[[Shoot! I'm a Ravenclaw. I need a really good one..]]
Sam grabs some more mashed potatoes and starts eating them. Her mother would be horrified to see how many carbs she was eating.

[[she would!]]

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 8:02 am
"Yes very much so" Dei answers taking a gulf of her butter beer.  

luvzdeidara

Lorrieta

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 10:54 am
ashley sits at the hufflepuff table not quite interested in food. She stroked her cat's ears and slowly ate a bun. She searched for someone to talk to.  
Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 209 210 211 212 213 214 ... 300 301 302 303 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games