Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[+][L-N+][P-UL] ~ SHOUNEN POP - 少年POP ~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 209 210 211 212 213 214 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Changes To The Thread...
  Read? -YES-
View Results

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 8:07 am

User Image

~( Lonely ) Mayotta nara~
~( Try again ) Nando datte~
~Yarinaosu koto dekiru kara~

"Beautiful?" Ryu blushed eight shades of red as he spoke with a mouthful of croissant.
Hoping to avoid any more of that kind of talk, the violinist picked up his tea and sipped it, swallowing the last of his meal.

"Ah...well, dressing to impress is all about finding what suits you as an individual. It's so very important. I bet we can get you just what you need at Laforet Harajuku. I think we have time enough to go there for what you're looking for. As far as what would look good on you...I think we need to go with something...outstanding. Something that will mesh well with your hair, give you a very powerful POP whenever you walk in a room. Some...colorful tops....tailored jackets....we'll see what they have, but I can have you decked out in no time once we get there." he gushed, popping his last strawberry into his mouth.

"Mm....so, you ready? Not trying to rush, but the day is going on without us if we don't keep up." he stood, though he almost ducked for cover when, as soon as he had risen, he heard a young girl from across the room scream, "Ryuukaze-sama!!!" while shaking and pointing at him in front of her friends.
There was a collective gasp from the gaggle of young girls, and Ryu's heart sank. This....was not what he needed today...but he had nobody to blame but himself after last night.

"Run!" he said to Gaijin, grabbing the boy by his hand and taking off out the cafe door, about twelve squealing fans behind them.

~( I’m here )~ Soba ni iru wa~
~( Believe me ) Osorenai de~
~Shinjiau koto....~
~FOR YOU~

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 8:29 am
I can no longer return to those days free of bloodshed
These deep scars rooted within me will not disappear...

User Image

"Ok...if that's how it is, then I guess it can't be helped." Jun whispered in a disheartened tone, pulling Naoko closer, trying to comfort him.

"Naoko...for right now, what I need is for you to calm down. Panic never helped any situation, it only makes things worse." his deep voice explained, making him sound oddly...fatherly.

With Naoko nuzzled against him like this, though, it reminded him of...the past. Of when they had been lovers...
It made him think of their relationship...before he began to torment the pianist. When sweetness had been commonplace.

And yet...at the same time...it made something stir deep within himself that brought him to want to just throw the pianist to the floor and step on his neck until he cried out with those beautiful tear-filled amber eyes, begging for his life, and begging for Hayato's love at the same time.

Jun shivered, pushing the thought out of his mind. It sickened him, yet turned him on. Perhaps...he would always be that depraved, sick creature that his older brother had created. Try as he might, there was always going to be something there to remind him, to keep him remembering just how wicked he had been, and how much he deserved whatever he got.

"Oh...Naoko. Sweet little Naoko...." he whispered, rocking the pianist like a baby.
"Right now...I honestly don't know what to say. You have to protect Ryu. That I agree...but you have to protect yourself as well, if you're going to protect him. Think...if you did tell Ryu, what do you think Ryu would tell you to do? Whatever he would suggest is the best thing to try, because I know he loves you more than anything everything in the world. I could see it in his eyes the first time I ever saw him, and...frankly I'm thankful you found him, instead of coming back to a b*****d like me."

Hide it, Hide it
Hide me...

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

BenjaminTheDragonBeast

3,750 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 10:58 am
User Image█████████▐▐▐▌▌▌

Benjaminx Doitzel Kaiser III

Gaijin

Days xgo xpast xlike xclouds xin the xsky...

Gaijin knew exactly what was happening, he'd seen it before in America. He quickly followed out of the shop. The younger man began pass Ryuu, being smaller and lighter than most people came in handy sometimes. "Give me a bit of clothes, jewelry, or something. Quickly i need something of yours right now!"

Gaijin had a plan, one that worked well on the fans in America. He worried that it might now work here, but right now they hadn't much choice so he had to give it a try. "Come on!"
..But xmoments xwith you xlast xforever..

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 11:07 am

User Image

"Kusooooo!!!!!" the scarlet-eyed akuma growled, hauling a** down the sidewalk like a track star...until Benjamin let go of his hand and took off ahead, wanting him to follow...and give him something he had on?
Well, whatever. Anything would be better than getting devoured by this gaggle of teenagers.

"Um....here...." he said, throwing his hat at Gaijin. People were stopping and staring at the scene, and there were young women joining the throng of rabid fans, screaming and shouting as they pursued the two musicians.

Ryu wasn't even sure where they came from, but a pair of panties were somehow flung right in his face.

"Iiiieeeeeeaaaahhhhh!!!!!" he cried out, making a rather comical face.

His chest was starting to burn, and his head beginning to ache fiercely. He hoped that Gaijin had a plan...because he couldn't keep this up for very much longer.

~Shinjiau koto....~
~FOR YOU~

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 11:29 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Clinging to Hayato, Naoko couldn't help but remember how things had once been...
How they had actually been in love...
How this dark dark man had been so gentle in the beginning...
So kind...

"If I did tell Ryu... he... I don't think he would stay with me, Jun..." the pianist whispered softly, obviously distressed over that notion. "I... I don't blame him... I... I mean... I bashed his head in with a... a metal pipe... it would be only natural to run... and... and if I told him what I've done since... kami-sama..." shaking slightly, the blond couldn't continue.

He knew...
If Ryuukaze ever found out, the man would surely leave him.
Just as he, Naoko... had left Hayato...

"No one wants to be hurt... no one wants to love a bakemono..." NAKO whispered softly.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 11:31 am
Gajin took the hat and stopped, waving the hat for all the girls to see. "Look here! It's Ryuukaze's hat! You want it? CATCH!" He yelled as he tossed the hat behind the crowed. The girls screamed, diving after the article and fighting tooth and claw with each other trying to take it as their own.

Once the gang was distracted, Gaijin caught up with Ryuu. "Hahaha! It worked!" He said triumphantly. He grabbed at the panties that had attached themselves to the violinist's face and tossed them away. "Come on I don't know how long that's keep them occupied."  

BenjaminTheDragonBeast

3,750 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Wall Street 200

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 11:52 am

User Image

"If there's anything I've learned, it's that even monsters can change. Nothing is written in stone, Naoko. I feel like you're making excuses now...because you are afraid, you refuse to even try. If you just lie down and accept it, then it will be what it is.. If nobody will love a monster, then find how to no longer be a monster. If I could do it for you, I would...because I know I'm the one responsible for you becoming like this. You were so innocent and sweet when I met you...and now...you're twisted into the shape I put you in." his lip quivered a bit before he bit it, trying to keep himself in check.

Shou was in the other room...and here he was, heart beginning to pick up speed, body beginning to tense. Naoko was so...so vulnerable. He could easily twist him even more, turn him into something far worse....or perhaps better, given the situation. If he wanted, he could take Naoko back, reclaim him, make him his again, partially, at least.
Hayato knew it was wrong, of course. Even thinking it was wrong...but for so long Naoko had been his addiction just as much as he had been Naoko's. They were like Purple Lotus to eachother. And no matter how long you went without and how much better you began to do...there would always be that temptation, that desire rooted in memory.

Before he realized what he was doing, Jun found himself forehead to forehead with Naoko, breathing in the pianist's sweet smelling breath, lips hovering so very close...about to kiss him.

"Gomen...can I get you something to drink?" Hayato jerked back, standing up all of the sudden and setting Naoko down in the chair, walking several steps away from the man.
As tempting as it was...he could never. Not ever. He loved Shou. Loved him more than life itself. Loved him in the way Ryu loved Naoko, and vice versa.

Things had to get reigned in, immediately. His position now was to help Naoko in a bind...not throw him down and have his way with the man.

Hide it, Hide it
Hide me...

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 11:59 am

User Image

Taking the pink-haired bassist by the hand again, the violinist led him around the corner, through an alley, and to the back where they had parked.

Leaning up against a brick wall, Ryu began to catch his breath, leaning over with his hands on his knees.

"Wow....hoo! That was crazy. Ha...you...you were amazing....back there." he smiled, standing up and looking at the kid.

The two of them fell silent, standing very close together, giggling about the little affair.
Gaijin...seemed so cute. It had been fun, their little adventure. Exhilarating, even. Ben had totally saved the day, and it was still early!
He wondered...what would it be like to spend the whole day with this guy? Would it always be this...fun?

'At least he hasn't thrown anything at my head...' Ryu caught himself thinking, then immediately regretted it. He loved his Naoko...he shouldn't be enjoying the company of someone he just met more...though he couldn't deny the fact that that was exactly what he was doing.

~Shinjiau koto....~
~FOR YOU~

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:24 pm

Excuses...
Maybe he was...
Maybe Naoko didn't want to change because he finally felt stronger.
Or did he?

"I... I felt so strong... when I killed that man..." the blond whispered, amber eyes opening to stare at Hayato as they sat, forehead to forehead. "I wasn't weak... I wasn't vulnerable... I wasn't this damned uke who just rolls over for anyone... I... I had the power, Jun... Surely you know what that feels like..." he smirked slightly. "I wasn't afraid of anyone in that moment..."

And then Izo had to go and ruin that high by humiliating him; physically... verbally... hell even mentally.
That room of people... his situation... it had been the most humiliating thing he had ever gone through.

And Oumori Naoko had gone through a lot.
Especially given present company...

But when Hayato stood, when he didn't kiss him, like NAKO expected him to... well...

Naoko was faster than the other man probably thought he could be. The blond was on his feet and had crossed the distance between them in a split second. Arms flew, wrapping around the dark haired vocalist's neck and pulling him close... just before Naoko's lips descended upon Hayato's own, claiming a passionate kiss.

He loved Ryu...
Loved him so much it hurt...
But NAKO still had a drug in his system...
And he needed to be satiated...
Ryu wasn't home, Naoko didn't know where he was... and... when gentle... Hayato... no Jun... was a glorious lover...

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:29 pm

Blinking, Nakai shook his head, "But, Chiyou-kun... if they can fix your eyes in America... you should try it, at least. And just think," he smirked slightly. "You could get Izzy to go with you. I mean, he speaks English... unlike myself... well no I speak a little but Izzy's fluent. You can't just give up because you don't want to leave Japan for a little while." the guitarist was trying to encourage the 'kid'... and he wanted him to get better, he really did...

"Seeing something... anything... would be preferable to the darkness... wouldn't it?"

On the other hand, Nakai was glad that Izzy was going to still help him cut the dvd... even going to help Chiyou! The man going to his meeting with Shou would help matters greatly.
It would be getting back to the basics...
Work as usual...
And not the drama which had been unfolding for them all over the last few weeks...

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

BenjaminTheDragonBeast

3,750 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:50 pm
User Image█████████▐▐▐▌▌▌

Benjaminx Doitzel Kaiser III

Gaijin

Days xgo xpast xlike xclouds xin the xsky...

He grinned like a kid who just pulled a hilarious prank. "Oh man that was is much fun. It never gets old. I did that a lot back home, but i wasn't sure it would work here." He sighed and leaned up against the wall next to Ryuu. "Remember that trick next time, kay?" He unslung his guitar and played a soft tune as he waited for Ryuu. But he got caught up in the moment and let the song sweep him away, adding his voice to the music.

Day after day, your home life's a wreck
The powers that be just breath down your neck

You get no respect, you get no relief
You gotta speak up and yell out your peace

So back off your rules, Back off your jive
Cause I'm sick of not living too stay alive
Just leave me alone, not asking a lot
I just don't want to be controlled

That's all I want!
That's all I want!
That's all I want!

How many times is it going to take
Before someone around you hears what you say

You've tried to be cool, you feel like a lie
You played by their rules, now it's their turn to try

So back off your rules, Back off your jive
Cause I'm sick of not living too stay alive
Just leave me alone, not asking a lot
I just don't want to be controlled

That's all I want!
That's all I want!
That's all I want!

I said it before, I'll say it again
If you could just listen then it might make sense

That's all I want!
That's all I want!

..But xmoments xwith you xlast xforever..

[[Music: All I want- Offspring (sorry I forgot)]]  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 4:28 pm

User Image

Obviously, Naoko was mad. He actually felt that this path he had carved out for himself was his only option, the only choice he had to feel whole and okay, to feel like he was in control.

How he could convince the pianist otherwise, though, was beyond him.

As he opened his mouth to speak however, he was caught off guard by the smaller man flying into his arms, body hot and obviously wanting.
When those lips met his...it was like sparks flew, his body reacting of it's own accord even as his heart and mind were putting on the brakes full-force.
Dropping the sheet from around his waist, Jun stood there, heart beating a mile a minute, as his arms found their way around Naoko's waist, his lips kissing back....but only for a moment.
Pushing the blond away, he smiled sadly.

"No." he said calmly, simply.

It wasn't that he didn't want it...it was only that he remained true to Shou. This just could not be.

Unless....unless Shou wanted to have a little bit of fun before work....the three of them...

Taking Naoko by the hand, he began to lead him toward the bedroom.

"Either you tell me to stop right now...or I'm going to get Shou. Your call...but if you want something from me, you're going to have to want something from him too."

Hide it, Hide it
Hide me...

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 4:40 pm
Nigiyaka na hitogomi ni tokeru tsubuyaki ga
Ashimoto ni chirabatta omoide nijimaseru---

User Image

"But I don't want to leave the country. Not right now. There's too much I need to do here." Chiyou resisted the idea.

"I'd rather we look into the options we have here first. Is that so much to ask?"

As if on cue, a doctor knocked at the door, entering into the room, nodding to Hiroki and Nakai to acknowledge their presence.

"Chiba-san...I've come to discuss with you your treatment options." the opthamologist began.
"We've only two options, really. We can place false eyes into your skull, most likely made of glass or a resin material...or, we can perform an eye transplant. Now...normally, this would be for cosmetic purposes only, to give you eyes that were real and that moved normally, restoring no or minimal vision...but seeing that your injury is so fresh, if we matched you with a fresh donor, there is a small chance we could get partial vision back. You would still be legally blind...but there is a chance, and remember, I am saying chance, that you would be able to see shapes and colors, perhaps even be able to recognize people. While I don't want to get your hopes up, I will tell you, we just got a patient in who apparently fell from a great height, breaking his neck. He was a donor, and his eyes are in perfect condition. would you be interested in taking them, Chiba-san?"

There it was, all laid out on the table.
Frankly, Chiyou had no freaking clue what to say or how to answer. Did he....really want someone else's eyes? It seemed...horrible!

If only Chiyou knew that the man who's eyes he was being offered was the same man who Naoko had murdered with a quick twist of the head only hours ago.

Turning his face to Hiroki, he didn't respond, silently imploring somebody to make the decision for him.

---Mayoi aruku machi no kagayaki wa glaring one way
Kogoe sou na boku wo terasu

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 5:04 pm

User Image

So fun.
So confident.
So cute in every way...and so...so very alive!

Gaijin was a lot of things...a whole lot of things...and he liked most of the things in question.

What was painfully obvious to him at the moment, though, was that Naoko...wasn't a lot of what this kid was.
Was he...really that happy with Naoko? Given all the things of late? Having flowers thrown at his head? Having his skull beat in, literally?
Having to deal with the ups and downs...and downs...and downs....

"You sure like to sing a lot..." Ryu smirked, putting his hand on the bass to stop the sound.
Leaning in, his eyes were like fire, glowing even in the morning light.

Would it be a betrayal, to kiss this cute young thing, right here, right now?
Would it be the end? What would happen if he did it?
Well...he would never know if he didn't try.

Besides...somehow, the violinist felt like he had been disconnected from his lover...like there was a distance between them he had never felt before.

Pulling the kid to him by the strap of his bass, Ryuukaze kissed him, deeply and passionately.
He didn't mean anything by it. He didn't love the boy or anything. They had just met.
Having a little fun never hurt anything, though. Right?

~Shinjiau koto....~
~FOR YOU~

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 5:05 pm

Pulling back, Naoko turned his body so that he could push Hayato against the wall. "Why would I tell you to stop?" the blond asked, amber eyes slightly glazed.
It was the want... the need... the drugs telling his mind that to go after what he craved so badly...

Pressing his body against Hayato's own, he pinned the dark haired vocalist to the wall. "Shou won't agree... you know it. He'll reject because of Ryu. He'll throw me out! I don't care if he's my brother, he doesn't remember me... not really..." pressing forward, Naoko claimed Jun's lips in a fiery kiss. "I want it from you... I want it from him... but he won't say yes..."

[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 209 210 211 212 213 214 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games