Welcome to Gaia! ::

Poll Whores Unite! ~A Discussion Poll Guild~

Back to Guilds

Reply Main Forum
The 'nothing better to do' bump thread [Official] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 209 210 211 212 213 214 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Why do you visit this guild?
  Friends!
  Games...where are they??
  Routine really.
  Polls silly!
View Results

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 2:57 pm
and then some
sdrawkcab
and then some
sdrawkcab
Well, it had thought in the beginning. Now I just keep using it~
Shh... She didn't mean that! She likes polls. Polls are her friends. <.< >.>
statisticly i mean
tee-he I love the fact you work so hard at covering it up >.> <.< yes i love polls yum....just try to keep me away >.> <.<
Yep... like I said, I put thought into it in the beginning~ But~ Okay, well it's said that poll whores usually pick the last option. And they usually picked option 2 for the longest time~ ...Until it was pointed out that people usually picked option 2.. so everybody started picking option 1 for a while. ...Now option 2 has been back to winning. Oh, and I've always picked option 2 in all of my polls. I just wanted to be consistent in all of them~
Yes, yes~ polls for everyone! O:
I staggered it one and then two always one or the other XD
My first poll i made in here was about polls
I remeber when I polled whore a lot o.o and i mean a lot I just went for the 'poll whore' option
XD I can believe that. ^^
Sounds fitting. Your polls usually have something to do with polling or about the guild... or maybe I've just seen the one's in this thread too much.
I poll whored way back when you got 10g per poll no matter what. XD Then I stopped polling and I get invited to this place. I wasn't a poll whore. Now I am though. x3 ...Heheh, those options do make things easier. x3

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 3:23 pm
sdrawkcab
and then some
sdrawkcab
and then some
sdrawkcab
Well, it had thought in the beginning. Now I just keep using it~
Shh... She didn't mean that! She likes polls. Polls are her friends. <.< >.>
statisticly i mean
tee-he I love the fact you work so hard at covering it up >.> <.< yes i love polls yum....just try to keep me away >.> <.<
Yep... like I said, I put thought into it in the beginning~ But~ Okay, well it's said that poll whores usually pick the last option. And they usually picked option 2 for the longest time~ ...Until it was pointed out that people usually picked option 2.. so everybody started picking option 1 for a while. ...Now option 2 has been back to winning. Oh, and I've always picked option 2 in all of my polls. I just wanted to be consistent in all of them~
Yes, yes~ polls for everyone! O:
I remeber when I polled whore a lot o.o and i mean a lot I just went for the 'poll whore' option
Sounds fitting. Your polls usually have something to do with polling or about the guild... or maybe I've just seen the one's in this thread too much.
I poll whored way back when you got 10g per poll no matter what. XD Then I stopped polling and I get invited to this place. I wasn't a poll whore. Now I am though. x3 ...Heheh, those options do make things easier. x3

got to get it ballanced some how.
XD I need to change them all again.
well you know my phases...choco had me in here knowing I was a good bumper.
.laughs.

and then some
Vice Captain

and then some
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 3:24 pm
User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 3:40 pm
and then some
sdrawkcab
and then some

.laughs.
Yeah, but you just ruined the results. XD
@.@ Have fun~
XD ^^ That was smart of him to bring you in.

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 3:42 pm
I was going to say that you should post that in the banner sticky, but I see you already have. :3

...You know you can respond to posts in that thread and update the banner list too. :3

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 4:03 pm
sdrawkcab
and then some
sdrawkcab
and then some

.laughs.
@.@ Have fun~
XD I know exactly which ones i posted on and I like voting on option one anyways >.> anytime i voted (ofcourse i knew that most users go for the second option so wanted to choose the lesser chosen)
>.> thanks .scuffs durt.
He had his moments...i miss the PM's though XD

and then some
Vice Captain

and then some
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 4:06 pm
sdrawkcab
I was going to say that you should post that in the banner sticky, but I see you already have. :3

...You know you can respond to posts in that thread and update the banner list too. :3
translation: kate you know you could do some work >.> sometime....soon >.> you know help the guild. I know it might be hard for you.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 4:40 pm
and then some
sdrawkcab
and then some

.laughs.
@.@ Have fun~
XD I know exactly which ones i posted on and I like voting on option one anyways >.> anytime i voted (ofcourse i knew that most users go for the second option so wanted to choose the lesser chosen)
>.> thanks .scuffs durt.
*sigh* That's how my mind works. I want to choose option one just because others usually choose number two. But no~ I want to be consistent. .__.
What? I'd change 'em for you if you want something meaningless.
Aww~ yeah, he showed up for a little bit the other day and I sent him a PM saying how we'd be celebrating the anniv. this Sunday but he never read it. ;.;

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 4:43 pm
and then some
sdrawkcab

translation: kate you know you could do some work >.> sometime....soon >.> you know help the guild. I know it might be hard for you.

Hmm... I guess so. XD
Seriously, I've been doing most of the work around this guild for a while. Especially in Choco's last couple months here, because he'd only show up for a few minutes at night.
And... it's not much work, so it doesn't bother me at all~
Except for when I feel stressed about other things. ^^; I think I've been cranky a couple times...

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 5:16 pm
sdrawkcab
and then some
sdrawkcab
and then some

.laughs.
@.@ Have fun~
>.> thanks .scuffs durt.
*sigh* That's how my mind works. I want to choose option one just because others usually choose number two. But no~ I want to be consistent. .__.
Aww~ yeah, he showed up for a little bit the other day and I sent him a PM saying how we'd be celebrating the anniv. this Sunday but he never read it. ;.;
well be happy with your consistency.
XD No i will be fine.
he was only on for a sec. he is probally gearing up for the winter sports.

and then some
Vice Captain

Lorha

9,400 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 5:20 pm
bump  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 5:27 pm
Lorha
b**p
Hello. ^___^

Reread the first post. ...You might not want to post that word. ;3

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

and then some
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 5:28 pm
sdrawkcab
and then some
sdrawkcab

Hmm... I guess so. XD
Seriously, I've been doing most of the work around this guild for a while. Especially in Choco's last couple months here, because he'd only show up for a few minutes at night.
And... it's not much work, so it doesn't bother me at all~
Except for when I feel stressed about other things. ^^; I think I've been cranky a couple times...
I know and I do feel bad >.> like all the time. So if you ever want help don't hesitate to ask. In any case I will be checking threads more and greeting new users and such ^^  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 5:30 pm
and then some
sdrawkcab
and then some
>.> thanks .scuffs durt.
XD No i will be fine.
It's not having what you want, it's wanting what you've got... Yeah, yeah, yeah...
Then hop to it. :B
He was on long enough to make a few posts, you think he could've clicked the mail. ;.; Oh well~ u.u Yeah~ probably. ^^ Although he said he was just bored with MapleStory~

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

and then some
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 9:16 am
sdrawkcab
and then some
sdrawkcab
and then some
>.> thanks .scuffs durt.
XD No i will be fine.
It's not having what you want, it's wanting what you've got... Yeah, yeah, yeah...
Then hop to it. :B
He was on long enough to make a few posts, you think he could've clicked the mail. ;.; Oh well~ u.u Yeah~ probably. ^^ Although he said he was just bored with MapleStory~
XD Ok that was really funny I can just see this in an animation where your talking to a wise man and he keeps saying stuff you know and you wave your and like 'comeone lets get to the good stuff like worlds end'
I will before I go to work ^^
Guys are differnt with there mail and conversations so i wouldn't know XD
That's the thing me and choco had in common was both of us snow bord

Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 209 210 211 212 213 214 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games