Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply The White Tomb [Archives]
The Hogwarts Express [End of Summer Term] begins pg 217 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 209 210 211 212 213 214 ... 223 224 225 226 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

did you enjoy this term at hogwarts
of course i did! im always up for a brawl
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
yes who doesnt love to be a part of a fashion show
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
yes classes were amazing
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
yes i made lots of new friends in the campgrounds
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
no the castle needed our help defending it yet again
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
no fashion police keep pulling me over
10%
 10%  [ 1 ]
no classes were too hard/boring or not worth the effort
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
no i was to busy being ignored
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
pollwhore
30%
 30%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 10

HPGoG Train Conductor

PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2013 11:21 pm
Hogwarts Express Summer Term 2013
User Image

You stand in front of King's Cross Station and look at your ticket. It indicates a one way ticket to the prestigious Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. It also shows that your train would be leaving at 11 AM at Platform 9 3/4.

You look around confused and scratch your head. You are standing between the Platforms 9 and 10 and can't seem to find the 3/4. Immediately a bustle of weirdly dressed people cross your path and calmly pass through a wall. Intrigued, you find yourself wanting to cross the same barrier. With a deep breath, you fall through the invisible to be met with sudden darkness.

You keep moving ahead and suddenly your vision reveals a grand train before you. You rub your eyes and look up to see the sign that reads, "Platform 9 3/4".

PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2013 11:24 pm
Train Schedule

User Image

May 24- June 4

• Train Arrives @ King's Cross Train Station (Platform 9 3/4)'
  • Hogwarts Express awaits student arrivals
  • Trolley Witch does rounds

June 4-8

• Train departs from King's Cross Train Station
  • Trolley Witch makes final rounds

June 8-10

• Arrives at Hogsmeade Train Station
  • Carriages and Boats arrive at Station
  • Start of Term Feast

HPGoG Train Conductor

HPGoG Train Conductor

PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2013 11:25 pm
Students Aboard
User Image

User Image
--

User Image
Amelia Grey (Aunt Slappy)
Helen (animefreak-01)
kenzie (Tohru_luvs_catz)

User Image
Hailey Redgrave (ApostleOfTheWind13)

User Image
James Telemar (Techpriest)
Rabbit ---- (TheBlackCheshireCatsLover)
Crystal Quills (Mothette x)

House Post Count

Gryffindor: --
Hufflepuff: 14
Ravenclaw: 3
Slytherin: 28
House-elves: --

Last update
p.--
Last Poster :Aunt Slappy

PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2013 12:16 am
*james telemar boards the train using magic to pull all the water out of his coat*  

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150

Aunt Slappy
Crew

Hilarious Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2013 10:01 pm
*Amelia jumps out the train and flushes water out her ears.* She walks around and looks for a compartment to sit in.....

PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2013 7:23 am

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Hailey Redgrave, first year Ravenclaw at Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

After stumbling a little through the portal between the muggle and magical worlds, Hailey quickly boards the train to escape the rain. After getting her luggage loaded, she removed her muggle rain coat and shook it out. 'Now to find a compartment.'

Hazel, 10 3/4"
Firm with Phoenix feather core

ApostleOfTheWind13
Crew

Sweet Gaian

HPGoG Trolley Witch

PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2013 6:59 pm
The clock strikes 12 'o clock. The Trolley Witch goes down the aisles to offer and sell the delicious goodies in her cart. She looks at each peering face with her dimpled smile and says kindly, "Anything off the trolley, dear?" She offers the choices below.

• Licorice Wands
  • Bertie Bott's Every Flavour Beans
  • Drooble's Best Blowing Gum
  • Cauldron Cakes
  • Chocolate Frogs
  • Turkey Leg
  • Pumpkin Pasties
  • pumpkin juice (ice cold)
  • Earl Grey Tea (hot)
  • Treacle Tart

I'll come around again this evening. Cheers, loves!

PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2013 7:55 pm
Amelia sees the trolley witch, she runs up to her, "May i have cauldron cakes, and pumpkin juice, please." After getting her sweets she walks back to her compartment and reads books on intense water spells wink

Aunt Slappy
Crew

Hilarious Lunatic

aramaa

Wizard

PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2013 8:01 pm
Helen stepped onto the train and sighed in relief that she made it on time. She thought she saw Amelia and James looking wet and a bit worse for the wear, but nothing a drying spell couldn't fix. Oh my, it's rather damp in here, she mused.
She quickly pushed that thought out of her head, however, when the Trolley Witch passed her compartment. "Ah, wait! One earl grey tea, please! Hmm, and maybe some pumpkin juice please."

PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2013 8:37 pm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Hailey Redgrave, first year Ravenclaw at Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

"I'd like two licorice wands, a chocolate frog and a pumpkin juice please." Hailey went back to her compartment after paying and thanking the trolley witch once more.

"Now to start studying the course books."

Hazel, 10 3/4"
Firm with Phoenix feather core

ApostleOfTheWind13
Crew

Sweet Gaian

Tibbers Dream

Sparkly Vampire

PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2013 10:02 pm
Rabbit run onto the train and went into a empty room and sat down , sighing ,just happy that she was now on.  
PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2013 9:53 pm
animefreak-01
Helen stepped onto the train and sighed in relief that she made it on time. She thought she saw Amelia and James looking wet and a bit worse for the wear, but nothing a drying spell couldn't fix. Oh my, it's rather damp in here, she mused.
She quickly pushed that thought out of her head, however, when the Trolley Witch passed her compartment. "Ah, wait! One earl grey tea, please! Hmm, and maybe some pumpkin juice please."

Amelia heard Helen getting some sweets from the Trolley witch and rushes to say hello..."Hey Helen ! which compartment are you sitting in ? "

Aunt Slappy
Crew

Hilarious Lunatic

SharpProcess

PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2013 2:06 am
Crystal Quills comes dashing up the platform, looking very flustered. She leaps onto the train and nearly topples the trolley witch in her rush. "Sorry!" she yells, taking a licorice wand and shoving the coins in the flustered witch's face. Crystal moves out of the way of the cart and pulls at her tie, sweat beading on her forehead. "Made it!" she exclaims with pride.  
PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2013 10:12 am
Mothette x
Crystal Quills comes dashing up the platform, looking very flustered. She leaps onto the train and nearly topples the trolley witch in her rush. "Sorry!" she yells, taking a licorice wand and shoving the coins in the flustered witch's face. Crystal moves out of the way of the cart and pulls at her tie, sweat beading on her forehead. "Made it!" she exclaims with pride.

Rabbit see another slytherin dash up the platform. Rabbit Hollers at her ¨Hey come sit with me ¨ with a big grin.

Tibbers Dream

Sparkly Vampire

Tibbers Dream

Sparkly Vampire

PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2013 10:16 am
Rabbit heard her stomach growl at her ¨i think its time for me to eat something hhaha¨ Rabbit left her compartment and headed towards the trolley ,¨hello ma´may i please get one pumpkin jucie ad two pumpkin pasties ¨ Rabbit handed the money to the witch and got her food ,heading already back towards her compartment  
The White Tomb [Archives]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 209 210 211 212 213 214 ... 223 224 225 226 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games