Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
--- C H A T B O X --- Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2107 2108 2109 2110 2111 2112 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 10:00 pm
I enjoyed Yuna and Tidus even if they were fruitcakes really. Rikku's chipper personality was a bit over the top, but still cute. Really I liked the fact that even though the charcters of FFX had suffered so much hardship, they could still continue to laugh and smile. They didn't let it beat them, or cause them to break down (see VII, and VIII *kicks damn squall/leon b*****d for giving up*) they kept moving forward.
I suppose I'll ever be idealistic when it comes to things.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 10:07 pm
lurichan
I enjoyed Yuna and Tidus even if they were fruitcakes really. Rikku's chipper personality was a bit over the top, but still cute. Really I liked the fact that even though the charcters of FFX had suffered so much hardship, they could still continue to laugh and smile. They didn't let it beat them, or cause them to break down (see VII, and VIII *kicks damn squall/leon b*****d for giving up*) they kept moving forward.

I suppose. FFXII in a few months. Yay.

ieatyourtclol

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 10:07 pm
Deific Requiem
lurichan

I might actually shell out full price for FFXII. (is notorious for waiting for things to go down in price a bit before purchasing).  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 10:09 pm
I've got just over 60k in tickets. Over halfway there. *dances*  

lurichan
Vice Captain

ieatyourtclol

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 10:10 pm
lurichan
Deific Requiem
lurichan

I might actually shell out full price for FFXII. (is notorious for waiting for things to go down in price a bit before purchasing).

I have had mine prepaid for a year now. I am best friends with an eb - video game store - manager. I get first copy - WoOt!

I have seem most of the game on google video and youtube anyways.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 10:14 pm
Deific Requiem
lurichan
Deific Requiem
lurichan

I have had mine prepaid for a year now. I am best friends with an eb - video game store - manager. I get first copy - WoOt!

I rather wait for the surpise of playing it first hand. (espeically since I never played FFXI since I don't do the whole online game thing). Well.. first hand and perhaps with a stragey guide near by just in case... FFX had puzzles of insanity in the cloiser of trials.  

lurichan
Vice Captain

ieatyourtclol

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 10:16 pm
lurichan
Deific Requiem
lurichan
Deific Requiem
lurichan

I rather wait for the surpise of playing it first hand. (espeically since I never played FFXI since I don't do the whole online game thing). Well.. first hand and perhaps with a stragey guide near by just in case... FFX had puzzles of insanity in the cloiser of trials.

Perhaps.

^ ^;

*was over-looking the cutting sticky*

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 10:19 pm
Deific Requiem

Perhaps.

^ ^;

*was over-looking the cutting sticky*

Three or four people said it should be a sticky, and since it is well written and well done, I really couldn't see a reason why not to make it one.

As for myself... I'm a little sore and tired and so I'm going to grab a quick nap. *waves* Night night.  

lurichan
Vice Captain

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 9:31 am
It's another day... I actually got some sleep. *gasp* who knew?  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 10:38 am
Is everyone in school today?  

lurichan
Vice Captain

IY_and_MCR
Crew

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 12:55 pm
lurichan
Is everyone in school today?

Sadly, we where.
I managed to get in a religion conversation that involed the sentances "Gay for Jesus" and "God is a tourtise. Look arround and it all makes sense that way".

This is my Omega  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 1:38 pm
I wasn't in school. I should have been at work, but I was at the hospital all day awaiting news of my grandomther's surgery. Then practically the second I got home I got harped on to do the dishes. scream  

KoRnfucius

IY_and_MCR
Crew

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 1:53 pm
Sadly, I must surender my wireless card to the woman.
I hope to be back later.
Goodbye.

I'll always be dreaming of you  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 2:25 pm
Well, you can say I go to school.

But, really, if I don't learn anything new (which is rather often) I just deem the building as a hangout for those with nothing to do until they reach the age of "adulthood".

Anyway, I'll be in and out today...gotta lot of stuff to prepare for that center of hangoutness.

::waves:: Hello all!  

Macabre_Cogitation
Crew

Dearest Darling`

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 2:32 pm
User Image

Hello~

~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2107 2108 2109 2110 2111 2112 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games