Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2102 2103 2104 2105 2106 2107 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 4:19 pm
{{Um, trust me, you might want to be something that's real and tangible, b/c if you're a figment of my imagination, then I don't think you'd like the things that I'm currently doing to you in my mind. ninja twisted }}

*after two days of tracking, fighting and capturing, she and Flame walk through the back door of MW, heading to her place. Each going to their perspective bedrooms, she goes into her bathroom to draw a long hot bath while he takes a long hot shower. After a while, both are cleaned up and dressed, rummaging through the kitchen for something to eat and drink. Once they've put together a decent meal, they sit and eat, tossing a few words back and forth, but remaining silent for the most part. Opening her laptop, she checks her email and sees that all paperwork has gone through and everything is finalized as far as staff goes. Sending out an alert to the staff telling them of the fingerprinting, she sends off reminders to the two bouncers about the party tonight. Their meal finished, she cleans the kitchen up and loads the dishwasher, grabbing a bottle of Hennessey and two glasses, heading to the living room. Wondering when she's going to meet this supposed brother of hers, she sets the glasses and bottle down on the coffee table and looks at Flame*

So, is this meeting going to happen any time soon?  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 4:33 pm
-lounging back on the couch with his eyes closed, he opens them and cocks an eyebrow at Icy, wondering what she meant at first. Then, taking a better look at her face, he knew she was talking about her brother. Sighing, he sits up and clasps his hands together, letting his elbows rest on his knees- It's difficult Ice. Right now, without the knowledge of those goons whereabouts, it'll be suicide to have the two of you in the same place at the same time.-looks at Icy with a strong intent in her eyes- I know you have questions and he's more than eager to answer them, and I know that this coming from me isn't making things any better, but you're going to have to be patient. All doubts, thoughts, memories old and new will be put to rest soon enough.-picks the bottle up and pours up drinks for the both of them, handing her one-  

Flame Knightmaer

Dangerous Businessman

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 4:39 pm
*after looking at Flame with a certain doubt and annoyance in her eyes for a while, she sighs and takes the drink, sipping it. Taking a seat next to him, she settles back and looks up at the ceiling, wondering what is real and what is fake. Suddenly, she looks at the clock and groans, taking a bigger drink than the first time* So, have you given any thought to whether or not you're going to the party? It's not like you have to mingle with patrons, though it would be nice since you're staying here and all. stare But I think with the bouncers being there that you should as well, to talk with them and show them the layout.

*knowing that that was a shoddy excuse, she hoped it worked. If he went then she'd have more time to do what she wanted to do, instead of playing tour guide to the his knucklehead buddies. She already has to do that with the full staff coming in next week and she wasn't really in the mood to socialize after the night she was in the bar. Looking back at Flame, she waited for his answer*

EDITED  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 4:48 pm
-looks at Icy incredulously, wondering what her game is. She knows good and hell well that I don't do social events, especially with wanna be hard asses like the patrons here. Ain't no way I'm going to some hoity toity- He thinks for a minute, knowing that dame is likely to show up to this lame party. And he somewhat remembers it having a theme.....a bunny theme? A sexy bunny theme. twisted Oh yea, those legs in heels and a sexy bunny suit, he'd make an exception. Trying not to let the fact that he'd only go to see Legs, he scowls and smirks, pausing before saying anything- stare ....You know full well I hate these types of functions, but Stubbs and Renegade do need to be shown the ropes. And in light of everything that has gone on lately, I think it's best I deal with my guys and show them what's what. I'd hate for you to take pock shots at any of them when they really had no choice in the matter. Fine, what time does this shindig start?  

Flame Knightmaer

Dangerous Businessman

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 4:53 pm
*glad that he accepted, she puts her dame wild card away and smiles, finishing her drink and pouring another* The time isn't certain. It'll be this evening of course and just when everyone shows up. Say, between seven thirty and eight. Knowing them, the place should be decorated by now so I don't have to even bother with that. And I'm only telling you this for FYI, doesn't mean you have to do it. It's a Bunny and Hef theme, so if you feel the urge, throw something together and join in on the festivities.*refilling his glass as well, she sits back and sips* I have some things to attend to, so I won't be in any hurry to get up there. Now, you think you can behave for a few hours? twisted  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 4:56 pm
-rolling his eyes, he just sips, thinking of Legs and what her outfit will look like- Pft. rolleyes Behave? All I have to do is stay true to me and die when my time is up. Nothing more, nothing less. Now, I already agreed to go to the damned thing, don't get carried away. stressed What time did you tell those two punks to be here?*-ooks at watch, standing and stretching, heading towards his room-  

Flame Knightmaer

Dangerous Businessman

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 4:58 pm
*grits her teeth, not wanting to argue tonight* I told them to be here no later than seven thirty.*looks back at clock* So they should be here within the next thirty minutes. And I don't care if they did just get off a hunt with us, they better not pull that same stunt they did a couple days ago! mad If they're not here, friends or not, they will be replaced.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 5:00 pm
Yea, yea, yea.-walks in room and closes door, getting ready-  

Flame Knightmaer

Dangerous Businessman

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 5:01 pm
*smirks and sits back, picking up the universal remote and turning on some blues, relaxing*  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 5:14 pm
-at seven straight up, a black Lincoln Continental pulls up to the curb. Two men dressed in black step out, harnessing their .45s and tasers, fixing their coats as they step up to the bar doors. Both standing at six foot four, one weighing in at a sturdy two hundred and forty-five pounds while the other at a solid two hundred and sixty. Pushing the doors open, they walk in, not seeing anyone inside but notice the decorations and know they're on time. taking stances on either sides of the doors, they await for either Icy or Flame to show up and tell them their duties.

Dressed, Flame comes out of his room and grabs his drink, knocking it down before heading out. Once at the passageway, he remembers that his fingerprint hasn't been enterd into the database yet. Cursing, he heads back down the Icys, telling her the problem and having her let him out the back. Hearing her say she'll have his fingerprint in before the night was over and the rest of the fingerprinting done by Tuesday, he nods to her and walks around to the front of the bar, entering. Once inside, he sees his old Marine buddies and greets them roughly. Giving them a rundown, he let's them know that they'll be handling upstairs tonight and that fingerprinting will be done on tuesday so they can see the rest of the layout.

Having them follow him to the bar, he looks around at the decorations and groans, knowing this is going to be bourgeoisie. Going behind the bar, he grabs a bottle of Jack and three glasses, pouring them up a much needed drink before the party starts-  

Flame Knightmaer

Dangerous Businessman

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 5:57 pm
*walks in and sees the decorations and the guys sitting at the bar. Wondering if she came into the wrong bar on accident, looks around to make sure it's MW. Takes a seat off to the side, away from the men at the bar, keeping her coat wrapped around her*  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 6:16 pm
* walks upstairs and sees a couple guys and Flame at the bar and sees Kits off to the side. He heads up to the bar and takes a seat * Hey Flame...Kits..  

BlackR.16

Dangerous Elder

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 6:24 pm
*smiles in relief, seeing Black* Hi Black. How are you this evening? *stands up and takes her coat off, folding it over the back of her chair*  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 6:26 pm
* smiles * Im doing good, how about you? Thought this thing was supposed to be popping about now... * chuckles * Nice outfit..

edited  

BlackR.16

Dangerous Elder

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 6:29 pm
*blushes* Thank you. *sits back down* I'm not sure where everyone is. I know Karrie said he'd be here about now.  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2102 2103 2104 2105 2106 2107 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games