Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2101 2102 2103 2104 2105 2106 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Maune

Fashionable Connoisseur

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 2:53 am
ThisEmptySoul
{{I wasn't even going to visit the new hangout, but now that you're mentioning it, I've got to see what was said ninja }}

((Tes I hate to ask this but has Draa or your grunny um had anything to do with that grunny in breeding?? xd ))  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 3:00 am
{{I laughed when I read what the grunny had to say. And you know, at this point I'm not really at all concerned as to what the kiddies have to say because it was just so far out there and ridiculous that I don't think it's really something they would want to emulate or anything. Not sure what it has to do with earth day...

As for Draa and my grunny... I tend to stay out of their business. Honestly, I don't really want to know gonk
Just what are you implying here? stressed }}  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Maune

Fashionable Connoisseur

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 3:17 am
((Nothing Draa was just asking if you how I put it did the "hip hop" with the grunny at the Forest Place? lmao xp ))  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 3:26 am
{{tch... unlike Tes here, I'm not gay stressed I'm not gay! scream Just keep telling yourself that, buddy rolleyes If you weren't a grunny, I would be strangling you right now stare I love you too, Tes.}}  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Maune

Fashionable Connoisseur

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 3:50 am
ThisEmptySoul
{{tch... unlike Tes here, I'm not gay stressed I'm not gay! scream Just keep telling yourself that, buddy rolleyes If you weren't a grunny, I would be strangling you right now stare I love you too, Tes.}}

((Um Draa that grunny could be a female too you know >.> ninja rolleyes ))  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 4:02 am
{{I highly doubt that stare Granted females can wear ties too, but it's primarily known as male accessory. Besides, the name "Diedrich" doesn't exactly ooze with femininity, now does it? No... no it doesn't. I wasn't asking you, Liberace stare You realize that if I'm gay, you're gay too right? Lies! scream }}  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Maune

Fashionable Connoisseur

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 4:13 am
((lol goodnight you two and Tes do join the party tonight I will make sure I have a full plate of yummy scones for the both of you if I make it tonight))  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 10:18 am
*She enters MW through the front door carrying several bags. Setting them down and making herself a cafe mocha, she surveys the bar area. After drinking some of her coffee, she sets it down and starts arranging the tables. After making a buffet area off to one side of the bar, she covers it with black silk-like tablecloths with a pink and white silk runner running the length of the table. She does the same to the individual tables in the bar area, and then goes to the flowers. Finding the black vases, she sets them on the tables and fills them with stargazer lilies. Once done with the tables, she finds lights to string along the ceiling. Retrieving the step ladder from the storeroom, she starts stringing the pink and white lights in a criss-cross fashion across the ceiling.*

*Stepping down off the ladder, she surveys the bar and smiles. After putting the ladder away, she places a call to the caterer and finalizes the details of the food to be served at the party. Letting the caterer know where to place the food when they deliver it, she ends the phone call and grabs her coffee. Disposing of the trash, she heads downstairs to her quarters to relax for awhile before time to get ready for the party.*

((Going to my mom's for the day to visit my sis & bro-in-law, will be back later for the party! wink Hopefully this will be good enough to get the party started....someone just post what the caterer is bringing when they show up! Thanks! blaugh ))  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

psihug

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 10:55 am
*appears for a few minutes with eyes tightly closed and clicking heels of ruby slippers together*

There's no place like home... there's no place like home....

*fades away again wailing*  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 12:35 pm
((I'm in a rare state of confusion. I've been recently trying to get together with a girl I've known for over 4 years and because of a common interest we'll both be going to the same place tomorrow and she volunteered to give me a ride.

Cool right? Until I found out another girl is coming with us. The problem is that this is a perfect example of a love triangle. I like the girl driving, but I don't know how she feels about me and the other girl likes me but I don't really like her.

We'll be stuck in the car for around an hour and half each way. It's going to be a very weird day for me. confused ))  

Kairanha

Tipsy Streaker

10,675 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 12:50 pm
{{Awwww, Kai. That sucks hon. Unfortunately I don't have any advice about that but I do hope that things will be as less awkward as possible. Maybe on the ride you and the one driving will vibe.*fingers crossed* Good luck love. We all need it at times.}}  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 1:17 pm
((thanks XP what's going to really suck is if the girl I don't like tries to make a move on me again and in front of the girl I do like... I'm driving myself nuts thinking about how horrible this could go to the point where I hope the third wheel gets sick or something. It's pretty bad lol))  

Kairanha

Tipsy Streaker

10,675 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Ghost of Lily

Shameless Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 1:41 pm
*Returning from an extended mission on Ivan's behalf, the ghostly one returns to geezer-land to check up on her sister. She slips through the door to MW to check on any trouble Lily may have gotten in to there, and looks around.* Stargazer Lilies on the table? Pink and white party lights? eek What is she up to? MW Ladies are gonna kill her. *She slips back through the door and heads off to find a body to clean up the prettiness before Lily gets a contract put on her head.*  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 3:21 pm
Kairanha
((thanks XP what's going to really suck is if the girl I don't like tries to make a move on me again and in front of the girl I do like... I'm driving myself nuts thinking about how horrible this could go to the point where I hope the third wheel gets sick or something. It's pretty bad lol))

{{PS, I couldn't resist Kai. I'm showing your latest piece off to the Gaian world as well! xd Looks like I'm going to have to put you in my journal along with the pieces you've done for me. Have my own little Kai's art gallery. wink Speaking of, I wonder if Lady Akiba is taking any orders. Or Kahome and Amira for that matter. confused }}  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

Kairanha

Tipsy Streaker

10,675 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 3:31 pm
((i'll deny my existence... i'm a shadow... a figment of your imagination attempting to help you deal with the sorrows of reality! but now i must go back to my own world... somehow far in the future yet based in the past. *cut scene. that's a wrap* ninja

P.S. Clannad episode 4 is pure win whee ))  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2101 2102 2103 2104 2105 2106 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games