Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
--- C H A T B O X --- Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2099 2100 2101 2102 2103 2104 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

IY_and_MCR
Crew

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 11:01 pm
zz1000zz
IY_and_MCR
zz1000zz
Does that mean i chased him away? Well, i guess that just shows some people do not like me more when i am mean.

I suppose meaness has that effect on those less mixed up than I.

While holding back the tears

Actually, i think it is on those less willing to accept criticism. I find that to be a rather negative trait.

I typicly accept criticism.
When I do put up a defence, it's usualy just because.

Or it could be the lack of the urge to start a long unimportant argument of sorts?

Choking on your smile  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 11:03 pm
zz1000zz
IY_and_MCR
zz1000zz
IY_and_MCR
Deific Requiem
If anyone wishes to converse with me in a meaniful manner, void of hate, I can be reached via private message.

I would, but I have that whole thing where I can't make myself start conversations or add people to things.

The deadest of the dead

Those are both good traits. You look less a fool while silent.

Then again, you are far less fun that way.

I figure it will be assumed silence or not.
And I think I may be more fun before I talk.

Hide inside your head

When the only form of interaction is communication, definitely not. I suppose if we were next to each other you could be more fun by not talking, but i doubt it.

Not if my communication ends the fun and knowing I'm here, but not talking brings a form of entertainment to you.

I'll show you how it's done  

IY_and_MCR
Crew

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

zz1000zz
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 11:03 pm
IY_and_MCR
zz1000zz
IY_and_MCR
zz1000zz
Does that mean i chased him away? Well, i guess that just shows some people do not like me more when i am mean.

I suppose meaness has that effect on those less mixed up than I.

While holding back the tears

Actually, i think it is on those less willing to accept criticism. I find that to be a rather negative trait.

I typicly accept criticism.
When I do put up a defence, it's usualy just because.

Or it could be the lack of the urge to start a long unimportant argument of sorts?

Choking on your smile

Generally those who have problems with criticism are those with low self esteem, or those who do not care about the criticism. Of the two, it is definitely better to be the latter.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 11:05 pm
IY_and_MCR
zz1000zz
IY_and_MCR
zz1000zz
IY_and_MCR
Deific Requiem
If anyone wishes to converse with me in a meaniful manner, void of hate, I can be reached via private message.

I would, but I have that whole thing where I can't make myself start conversations or add people to things.

The deadest of the dead

Those are both good traits. You look less a fool while silent.

Then again, you are far less fun that way.

I figure it will be assumed silence or not.
And I think I may be more fun before I talk.

Hide inside your head

When the only form of interaction is communication, definitely not. I suppose if we were next to each other you could be more fun by not talking, but i doubt it.

Not if my communication ends the fun and knowing I'm here, but not talking brings a form of entertainment to you.

Neither the former nor the latter are true, so it would seem silence from you would be less fun.  

zz1000zz
Crew

IY_and_MCR
Crew

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 11:13 pm
zz1000zz

Generally those who have problems with criticism are those with low self esteem, or those who do not care about the criticism. Of the two, it is definitely better to be the latter.

It could be either way.
Too unhappy with self to be able to handle criticism or too unhappy with self to disagree with criticism.
That or the not caring.

You learn to love the pain you feel  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 11:15 pm
zz1000zz
IY_and_MCR
zz1000zz

Neither the former nor the latter are true, so it would seem silence from you would be less fun.

Does that first part as a compliement?
Well, at least I'm more fun talking than not.
Or at least to some extent.

I know you're dying to  

IY_and_MCR
Crew

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

zz1000zz
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 11:17 pm
You are not fun when you are silent because when you are silent there is no interaction. It is just that neutral dullness. When you talk at least i have something to do.

(I have made more posts in two hours than everyone else combined in the day before. Screwy.)  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 11:22 pm
zz1000zz
You are not fun when you are silent because when you are silent there is no interaction. It is just that neutral dullness. When you talk at least i have something to do.

(I have made more posts in two hours than everyone else combined in the day before. Screwy.)

Indeed.
Somethign's better than nothing.
I'm excelent at being a realitively uninteresting way to consume time.

Not screwy, sad.
*Misses people because she's a loser like that*

You're nothing special here  

IY_and_MCR
Crew

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

zz1000zz
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 11:25 pm
IY_and_MCR
zz1000zz

Indeed.

Not screwy, sad.

You should see me in real life. I can hold a conversation for two hours with someone who had never seen me before and never say anything. Heck, i can keep an entire classroom talking for an hour and have everyone walk out of the room unable to remember anything anyone said. I am the master at having conversations with no meaning.

I must say, you make it very easy ^.^

P.S. When i said you should see me, i did not mean literally. That is probably the worst thing i could suggest anyone do.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 11:32 pm
zz1000zz
IY_and_MCR
zz1000zz

Indeed.

Not screwy, sad.

You should see me in real life. I can hold a conversation for two hours with someone who had never seen me before and never say anything. Heck, i can keep an entire classroom talking for an hour and have everyone walk out of the room unable to remember anything anyone said. I am the master at having conversations with no meaning.

I must say, you make it very easy ^.^

P.S. When i said you should see me, i did not mean literally. That is probably the worst thing i could suggest anyone do.

I can not do such a thing.

Indeed, I do.
I've had practice.

I always take that in a non literal way and after the whole fluid extractoin thing, I doubt you want to be too close to me.

I know what's good for you  

IY_and_MCR
Crew

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

zz1000zz
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 11:36 pm
Threatening "fluid extraction" upon visit will either make the thought of visit more or less appealing. It would probably depend on how perverted one wished to be.

Unfortunately my mind rarely wanders into the gutter, so i can definitely say no way!  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 11:41 pm
zz1000zz
Threatening "fluid extraction" upon visit will either make the thought of visit more or less appealing. It would probably depend on how perverted one wished to be.

Unfortunately my mind rarely wanders into the gutter, so i can definitely say no way!

A vist with me is always unappealing.

My mind always has one foot in the gutter, but I didn't think of that meaning from my threats of fluid extraction.

Like father, like son  

IY_and_MCR
Crew

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

zz1000zz
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 11:43 pm
IY_and_MCR
zz1000zz

My mind always has one foot in the gutter, but I didn't think of that meaning from my threats of fluid extraction.

Like father, like son

I noted it because my wit forces me to, but i assumed nobody else would think that.

(Sometimes i wish i could be more perverted, but for some reason i cannot.)  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 11:48 pm
zz1000zz
IY_and_MCR
zz1000zz

Like father, like son

I noted it because my wit forces me to, but i assumed nobody else would think that.

(Sometimes i wish i could be more perverted, but for some reason i cannot.)

I think I was trying not to make that perverted and in so didn't notice.

(Sometimes I wish I was less perverted)

This is what he pays me for  

IY_and_MCR
Crew

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

zz1000zz
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 11:53 pm
I wonder what makes people however perverted they may be. Is it something they decide throughout life, or is it something they are born into.

(Random conversations that go nowhere are amusing!)  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2099 2100 2101 2102 2103 2104 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games