Welcome to Gaia! ::

Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Back to Guilds

Reply Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People
----~The Asian Pride Bar~---- (Come Chat with us!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 208 209 210 211 212 213 ... 1903 1904 1905 1906 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Thank you again Jarvin, for changing the poll!
  Jarvin = Anima2nboy = Animaznboy (boohoo, he got hacked.)
View Results

Isuki Tsukoya

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 9:42 pm
I guess so...I'll check somewhere between page 100 through 200 real quickly...I actually did remember being a cook in an asian bar..on this guild...but I actually didn't put -cook- or whatever...  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 9:44 pm
You are correct...NittleGrasper....  

Isuki Tsukoya

Jinshi Yu

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 9:45 pm
Hello! I stayed in Orange County. I'm kinda sad, I could've gone to that anime convention. Oh well..there's always next year right? whee Orange county always has the perfect weather. heart

It was probably around pages 20-50 then when you were a cook. 100 wasn't too long ago.

---> Waitress  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 9:46 pm
You could always check the first page... 3nodding That's where Dark posts the jobs anyways.

okie dokie ppls... how's life treatin' ya?

*~Waitress~*

NittleGrasper`

Jinshi Yu

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 9:50 pm
Very stressful but I'm okay. I got the Specail act of the Live Action Sailor Moon. Aw, and it has Subtitles! Score! If only I knew that it had subtitles though then I could have gotten the rest of the season. Ah! How are you??

--> Waitress  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 9:50 pm
Oh well...besides...not very common in life that anybody bother to put my name up on the listings on the first pages exept those that known me for quite a bit...

Orange County eh...funny to mention that I didn't even bother going to the anime convention...even though I could ask a friend a few blocks away to take me there from Elk Grove (a fair number here loves anime, even my 10 year old cousin likes...ahem..."hentai")

Isuki Tsukoya

NittleGrasper`

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 10:08 pm
Ten year old cousin likes hentai?!?!? wtf...? a kid shouldn't be watching that kind of stuff... domokun

I like anime too... i went to Fanime this yr and met the gaia admins... they're ASIAN!!! heart well, three of them. Ling, VO and Lanzer. 3nodding

anime... i can never get enough of it... well, same goes for music...

*~Waitress~*

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 10:22 pm
Kids shouldn't be watching hentai.
I once saw a kindergardner cussing out a 15-year-old. That's so wrong...

-waiter-  

Tahimek
Vice Captain

Dangerous Gaian

NittleGrasper`

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 10:26 pm
Pagtatapat01

-waiter-
That's just wrong... little kids must respect their elders!!! That kid needs to learn a few lessons...

I wanted to buy this manga at borders which was 16+ (i'm 15 but they still let u if only a year younger) and so i bring it up to the cash register and the guy doesn't believe i'm 15. i say, "okay..." and bring out my high school id. he looks at it and says, "this isn't you" and tells me that i'm under age.

;______; then i just asked my dad (who was in texas at the time on a business trip) to buy it for me.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 10:50 pm
Yeah...I know...It just freaks my out...my other cousin whose about 16/17 (Kinda went to E3 last year and security thought he was over 18 lol...) told me it's normal for my other cousin to like hentai stare (jsut because he watches hentai as well...)

3 Gaia Administrators that are Asian huh...watcha think? Anime is "Japanese Animated Cartoons" or something like that...duh, anime is basicly asian so mainly the administrators are asians (at least 1 non-asian administrators btw.. -_-')

Isuki Tsukoya

NittleGrasper`

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 10:55 pm
Over 18? that's no fair.... sad

Anime cons r fun... wish i had more cash though... sweatdrop

I have summer school tomorrow... so i'm off to bed ya. *washes her glass and dries it with a paper towel*

Don't forget to lock the doors once you leave, 'kay, Henuketo?

good night!

*~Waitress~*

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 11:16 pm
Pagtatapat01

-waiter-

That's not as bad as being cussed out by a 2 year old! I was at theJungle and being sworn at by this little kid! xp he looked like he was two...  

Animaznboy

Isuki Tsukoya

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 11:24 pm
Heh..I was killed by a 4 year old on Halo 2...your point?

And about Orange County...I could've went to Fanime a while bak because I was actually over there like...a load of times when I didn't notice because we usually went there on trips and such for weddings, and other sort of stuff :p...lol...well g'nite...I have summer school as well...

Locks the door of the bar as he placed them on the bar counter and walked directly towards the shadowly wall as he dissappears into it

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 11:35 pm
NittleGrasper^-^
You could always check the first page... 3nodding That's where Dark posts the jobs anyways.

okie dokie ppls... how's life treatin' ya?

*~Waitress~*
he erased everyone who wasn't here often  

hyper_azn_girl
Crew

MizukiLee

Friendly Explorer

5,350 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 11:40 pm
Animaznboy
Pagtatapat01

-waiter-

That's not as bad as being cussed out by a 2 year old! I was at theJungle and being sworn at by this little kid! xp he looked like he was two...
woah , i've only been sworn by a second grader , he plays halo too . his parents doesn't even cares about him , he doesn't live in my neighborhood but comes here everyday .but he got banned . he keeps sayin' " motha fuka " to me ....and everyone . but it's a good thing he got banned from my neighborhood .  
Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 208 209 210 211 212 213 ... 1903 1904 1905 1906 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games