Welcome to Gaia! ::

Band Nerd Guild

Back to Guilds

The coolest most awesome most BAND NERDIEST place EVER! 

Tags: band, nerd, music 

Reply Band Nerd Guild
Administration Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 208 209 210 211 212 213 ... 294 295 296 297 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

__penguin__
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 1:01 pm
What Hornfreak said! biggrin  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 10:14 am
domokun domokun domokun  

Masquanade
Vice Captain

Tubariffic
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 5:59 pm
Masquanade
domokun domokun domokun

3nodding 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 7:19 pm
I can't believe how fast this summer went by..

Congrats to the new mods! ^o^

Scheissenkopf
Yeah, OUR FIRST GAME IS THE FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL!

Our first game is this Friday. We don't even start school until like.. the 5th of September. xDD  

RinoaHeartilly

Tubariffic
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 7:34 am
RinoaHeartilly
I can't believe how fast this summer went by..

Congrats to the new mods! ^o^

Scheissenkopf
Yeah, OUR FIRST GAME IS THE FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL!

Our first game is this Friday. We don't even start school until like.. the 5th of September. xDD

Thats hilarious! yeah it was soo quick, yay Im now an upperclassmen(man?) that means off campus lunch!  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 9:14 am

I live!

KitoYasha

Tubariffic
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 10:01 am
KitoYasha

I live!

yay! now if saint oggy froggy and durza decide to live im gonna have a stoke ^^  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 12:22 pm
Wow like the first page of the members page is nothing but mods. I mean I'm totally all for the new (and active) mods . . . but Shiz, ever thought about . . . demoting people? I love everyone as the next, but I used to demote people if they weren't active enough. I mean that's up to you, naturally. Also you can demote my mule account, TrinaSheepChan, to just plain old member. xd Are you still taking mod applications? Because if not you should take down the thread . . .

I'm on an a**l guild mood. sweatdrop Got invited to this new guild and decided to join, only to realize it was organized horribly and run by a bunch of immature mods that have no teamwork among one another what so ever. So I made a post in their "ideas for the guild" thread to remake their guild. sweatdrop (Yay guild OCD?)

[edit] more guild OCD . . . (whee!) shiz when you lock a thread you should tell them why and where they should go to post. biggrin (or at least point them in the direction of the rules thread)  

Masquanade
Vice Captain

Inucoli

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 6:29 pm
Scheissenkopf
KitoYasha

I live!

yay! now if saint oggy froggy and durza decide to live im gonna have a stoke ^^

Haha! I know, right?  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 3:59 am
I have a question about modding! biggrin I don't know about you guys, but I'm an avid grammar nazi, and every time I see a horrible grammar/spelling mistake, I have to kill someone. Is it okay if I edit threads to fix "minor" grammatical errors? No error is minor, but you know what I mean. Like, using your instead of you're and especially spelling saxophone like saxaphone. sweatdrop  

__penguin__
Vice Captain

Tubariffic
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 6:49 am
__penguin__
I have a question about modding! biggrin I don't know about you guys, but I'm an avid grammar nazi, and every time I see a horrible grammar/spelling mistake, I have to kill someone. Is it okay if I edit threads to fix "minor" grammatical errors? No error is minor, but you know what I mean. Like, using your instead of you're and especially spelling saxophone like saxaphone. sweatdrop

I have no problem with it >< I have to admit I have done that before, but it was changing Instromint to Instument.

But OmG!!1!!
We won our football game last night! we normaly SUCK! we beat the 6th ranked team Oo! (we are unranked^^) I still can't talk it's sooo cool.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 12:59 pm
*Finally imerging from the shadows*
We lost our football game
51-18

(The coach said it was the worst lost in 36 years..)

[Aelfwyn]
Vice Captain

__penguin__
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 1:26 pm
Scheissenkopf
But OmG!!1!!
We won our football game last night! we normaly SUCK! we beat the 6th ranked team Oo! (we are unranked^^) I still can't talk it's sooo cool.

Congrats! biggrin  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 8:05 am
Wow, I can see your avatar for once, Kito. =X

@Shiz: lol, congrats on winning your game xDD

@Aelfwyn: Ow. O.o;; We lost our game as well. 10 - 0.  

RinoaHeartilly

KitoYasha

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 8:30 am
__penguin__

Not a problem with me, I do it all the time. =)

Band Nerd Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 208 209 210 211 212 213 ... 294 295 296 297 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games