Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Kingdom Key Academy
Infirmary Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 208 209 210 211 212 213 ... 248 249 250 251 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kimi23loveheart

Hygienic Hunter

1,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2016 7:26 am
Talia
User Image

Talia nodded at Misty then leaves with Rose in her exchanged dress. she said telepathically. "Take care of him. he's lived alone for long time."

her dark blue dress rushed to the door as she prepare to go.

kefkadragon

kalenakeeper

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2016 8:07 am
kefkadragon
kimi23loveheart
User Image

User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

Misty nodded to Talia
"He and I are old souls, Talia. He's sweet. I haven't known love in many many years." she said in telempathy

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

kimi23loveheart

Hygienic Hunter

1,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2016 8:29 am
kimi23loveheart
Talia
User Image

"At least, you can passed love down to him and he has something to protect. you both will have these memories still. even though he doesn't remember his past lives."
Talia smiled back at Misty then finally leaves out with Rose.

kefkadragon

kalenakeeper

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2016 8:40 am
kalenakeeper
kimi23loveheart

Lawrence sighed and looked to the door before looking back to Misty. "Do you happen to know where Kalena is right now? My friend needed to ask her something before all this crap with little miss psycho over there began," he said. Yogtz returned with a woven leather belt.

"Found it Kupo. Also, Eric stopped by briefly while I was in there. The red cloak guy sent him to Agrabah kupo. Apparently strange things are happening there kupo," he said. After placing the belt on a nearby table, he floated closer to Lawrence.
"He said the plan is still on kupo. He thinks the admins are trying to keep you two busy because he knows who your friends with. Do what you can and he'll meet you at the wedding when he's done kupo," he whispered. Lawrence grabbed the belt.
"Keep the bird still. This thing should hold a hell of a lot better than my stupid shoelaces," he said to Misty. He slowly approached Kelina.  

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2016 2:02 pm
kefkadragon
kimi23loveheart
[/quote

]User Image

User Image

Misty smiled to Talia then looked at Lawrence
"of course!" she smiled
"She's on destiny islands but on a hidden area of it to where only the invited people can go. I can tell her to meet you outside but she will probably be hidden. It was hard to get her to go there in the first place."

Sasha walked in
"I need a nap, Misty. Tranq got me." she rubbed her eyes and changed into a cat hopping into a pile of blankets and curls up in it.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2016 2:29 pm
kalenakeeper
kimi23loveheart

Lawrence secured the belt around Kelina's wrists. "Thank you... I'm not sure I learned your name miss." He saw Sasha turn into a cat and was immediately confused. "So she accidentally sedated herself and then turned into a cat... This place is bloody weird," he said.  

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2016 2:37 pm
kefkadragon
kimi23loveheart
[/quote

]User Image

User Image

Misty smiled
"I'm Misty. Oh Sasha, yeah, she and I have been able to do that for a few years now. Its just easier to sleep as a cat in a small spot than a human in a large spot. Maybe to hide from Kelina here. We were heartless for a while and like about 60 years ago we got our human forms back. ITs a long story"

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2016 3:04 pm
kalenakeeper
[
kimi23loveheart
[/quote

Lawrence raised an eyebrow and then shrugged. "I'm not going to question it at this point. That's actually kind of useful compared to some of the other weird stuff I've seen around here," he said. He looked to Kelina.
"Think it'll hold? We can't really do much in terms of figuring out what's wrong with her while Sasha is sleeping," he said to Misty.  

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2016 3:28 pm
kefkadragon

]User Image

User Image

Kelina calmed down and sat up on her own. The belt was just strong enough to stop her from getting free

"I think so. A human without any source of magic, in her condition, can only hold that much strength for a short while, not long. I think she's calming down"  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2016 3:31 pm
User Image

"I can." Shido said as he walked into the infirmary with a gray sphere in his claws.

kalenakeeper

kefkadragon

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2016 6:37 am
kefkadragon
knux_nyan

]User Image

User Image

Kelina saw Shido.
"Dragons....gr.." she growled a little bit but was too weak to fight

"Hi Shido. Is...that what I think it is?"

She then held her head then sighed
"I need to go."

She walked over and patted Sasha's back
"I need to leave, Al's calling."

Sasha opened her eyes and nodded
"ok. Um....Lawrence, Yogtz, you two should go as well. The invitation to go is for everyone who wants to go and if Kelina is giving fights, she needs to stay under guard."

Misty smiled then looked to Shido
"Be careful, Kelina was throwing Sasha out the window and has a disgust of dragons."

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2016 7:15 am
User Image

"Most likely from her connection to Dk. I'm not afraid. She'll appreciate this anyways." Shido said as he walked over to the bed with the orb. "Kelina. I just did you a favor by breaking what contract you had with hades. What is in this orb is what essence he took from you." He said to her.

kalenakeeper

kefkadragon

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2016 12:18 pm
kalenakeeper
knux_nyan

Lawrence stood up and looked at Sasha. "To be honest love, we aren't really interested in the wedding. My friendship with the families extend only to Jaster and Kalena, and the admins won't allow her in because Sophia is petty among other things." He stretched his arms over his head. "That being said, I do have something I need to take care of now that this is no longer a problem. Just rubs some hand sanitizer or something on the belt when you're done with it and hang it on the door knob of 1212. I'm sure Eric would like his belt back," he said as he grabbed his room keys from Yogtz.
Ok, now to Destiny Island. I just hope Misty wasn't lying to me, he thought as he left the room.

Yogtz shrugged. "Kids these days kupo. Always running from one task to another," he said, putting his hands behind his head and floating on his back.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2016 6:46 am
kefkadragon
knux_nyan

]User Image

Misty left

Kelina was silent looking at Shido. This...this dragon had her soul in orb form in his claws.
She examined it by looking at it
"most of it anyway. Maybe I can see magic, get a little strength back....are you sure you wish to do this, dragon?"

Sasha sat up stretching out her back and her claws at the same time. She watched everyone..  

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2016 1:16 am
User Image

"What past you had is non of my concern. I see you as a friend. One that i do not wish to lose." Shido said as he crushed the orb letting the essence out. Shido then blew the essence as if it were air toward Kelina letting it wash over her and enter her body.

kalenakeeper

kefkadragon

Kingdom Key Academy

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 208 209 210 211 212 213 ... 248 249 250 251 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games