Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Quidditch Pitch
Gryffindor Quidditch Practice: Tryouts Open [[Jun-Aug 2024]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 208 209 210 211 212 213 ... 260 261 262 263 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
MJ Spooks rolled 1 20-sided dice: 16 Total: 16 (1-20)

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2017 10:05 pm
Ignore this lmao

MJ Spooks rolled 1 20-sided dice: 7 Total: 7 (1-20)
PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2017 1:35 am
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx» wнere «xx
xxxPitch - Tryouts
xxxxxxxx» wιтн «xx
xxxxxxxxxGryff team
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx» ғeelιng «xx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxDetermined
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

lετ'ṡ ģø - ḋøṉ'τ ώαïτ - τhïṡ ṉïģhτ'ṡ αlṃøṡτ øṿεɾxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          høṉεṡτ, lετ'ṡ ṃαќε τhïṡ ṉïģhτ lαṡτ ƒøɾεṿεɾxxxxxxxxx
                                                          ƒøɾεṿεɾ αṉḋ εṿεɾ lετ'ṡ ṃαќε τhïṡ lαṡτ ƒøɾεṿεɾxxxxxx
                                                          ƒøɾεṿεɾ αṉḋ εṿεɾ lετ'ṡ ṃαќε τhïṡ lαṡτ ƒøɾεṿεɾxxx

════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceSebastian made it to the goal. Taking aim, he threw the ball towards the center, hoping the Summer hadn't made him too rusty. Not like he hadn't practiced. It just wasn't the same, is all. Even with Eve running drills (which he hated and would never ever admit to being helpful).

╚════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          xxxώhεṉ ÿøυ ṡṃïlε, ï ṃεlτ ïṉṡïḋε
                                                          xxxxxxï'ṃ ṉøτ ώøɾτhÿ ƒøɾ α ṃïṉυτε øƒ ÿøυɾ τïṃε
                                                          xxxxxxxxxï ɾεαllÿ ώïṡh ïτ ώαṡ øṉlÿ ṃε αṉḋ ÿøυ
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxï'ṃ јεαløυṡ øƒ εṿεɾÿвøḋÿ ïṉ τhε ɾøøṃ

Position: Red Team Chaser
                                                          AC: 18
                                                          Modifiers: (+8 to Stealing and Scoring)
                                                          Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Good Arm, Swift Swipe
                                                          Lives:

Currently
                                                          To the Goal 3/3 - Goal Attempt
                                                          Final Roll: 15
                                                          Score
                                                          00 to 00
                                                          TIED

»» ««
                                                          xxoυт oғ cнaracтerxx
                                                          - - -

The Forgotten Weasley

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2017 2:20 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                            This is it, boys, this is war- what are we waiting for?
                                            Why don't we break the rules already?
                                            I was never one to believe the hype
                                            Save that for the black and white!
                                            I try twice as hard and I'm half as liked
                                            But here they come again to jack my style!
                                            Dɾҽա-لҽղղą ♏ąɾցօ Ɛìժҽix
                                            ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌

Adopted HalfbloodFirst Year GryffindorLiterary Enthusiastspc

「 Year 2037」
                                            ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

She was late! Gods above, Drew was soooo going to ruin the first impression for the Captain and the Vice Captain. She spent the entire night reading a series of books and playing chess with her housemates, because what was sleep? Then she forgot that she was going to try-out for the Qudditch team, because she loved flying so much even back when she was a kid.

Back to reality, she rushed in a signed an application as well as praying that the people in charge won't shout her out because boy, she did not want any unnecessary trouble. After all, she did keep her dad's word, right?

Username: Jade Galaksylph
                                            Character's Name: Drew-Jenna Eide
                                            House: Gryffindor
                                            Year: 1st
                                            Advanced Flying I: N
                                            Advanced Flying II: N
                                            Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 0
                                            Any Special Skill: Great Catch, Natural Flyer, Dang Healthy
                                            First Choice Position: Seeker
                                            Second Choice Position: Beater

« with [Gryffindors] at [Pitch] »

Position : Seeker
                                            AC : 10 + 2 (NF) = 12
                                            Modifiers : +2 for Catching
                                            Special Skills : Great Catch, Natural Flyer, Dang Healthy
                                            Lives : O O O O
                                            Final Roll : equation = #

Chasing : x/3
                                            Catch Atempts : x/2

Reminders :
                                            < Must roll a 19 or above to spot >
                                            < Must first post a total of three times chasing it before they can make an attempt. >
                                            < You can only attempt twice >
                                            < Attempt roll must be 22 or higher >
                                            < Dear opposing seeker, please quote me while you're at it (thanks) >

PROFILEOUTFITSIGNATURE TUNE

xxxxx « Out.Of.Character » xxxxx
                                            ooc

Well, some nights I wish that this all would end...
                                            'Cause I could use some friends for a change...
                                            And some nights I'm scared you'll forget me again!..
                                            Some nights I always win, I always win...
                                            But I still wake up, I still see your ghost!..
                                            Oh, Lord, I'm still not sure what I stand for, oh!..
                                            What do I stand for? Most nights, I don't know...

Diamond Wales

Cara Miakitty

Quote:

The Forgotten Weasley rolled 1 20-sided dice: 16 Total: 16 (1-20)
PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2017 8:46 am
We're bound to wait all night;
She's bound to run amok.
Invested enough in it anyhow,
To each his own...
The Garden needs sorting out-
She curls her lips on the bow;
And I don't know if I'm dead or not.

User Image
ᴍʏʀᴏɴ
ɴᴀᴛʜᴀɪʀ
ʜᴀʀɢʀᴀᴠᴇ

halfblood │ second year │ gryffindor

Myron braced himself as the quaffle came flying towards the goals, and dove forward in an attempt to block it.

OOC:
Position: Gold Team Keeper
AC: 14
Mods: +2 Blocking Shots
Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Dang Healthy, Hold the Line
Lives: (X) (X) (X) (X
)
Username

Come on and get the minimum;
Before you open up your eyes,
This army has so many heads-
To analyze...
Come on and get your overdose;
Collect it at the borderline,
And they want to get up in your head...

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2017 8:48 am
We're bound to wait all night;
She's bound to run amok.
Invested enough in it anyhow,
To each his own...
The Garden needs sorting out-
She curls her lips on the bow;
And I don't know if I'm dead or not.

User Image
ᴍʏʀᴏɴ
ɴᴀᴛʜᴀɪʀ
ʜᴀʀɢʀᴀᴠᴇ

halfblood │ second year │ gryffindor

With a grin, the second year realized that he'd caught it, and passed it to the nearby Aine.

OOC:
Position: Gold Team Keeper
Mods: +2 Blocking Shots
Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Dang Healthy, Hold the Line
Lives: (X) (X) (X) (X)

Devlyn Maycry

Come on and get the minimum;
Before you open up your eyes,
This army has so many heads-
To analyze...
Come on and get your overdose;
Collect it at the borderline,
And they want to get up in your head...

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2017 9:11 am
User Image
                                                  Another turning point, a fork stuck in the road
                                                  Time grabs you by the wrist, directs you where to go
                                                  So make the best of this test, and don't ask why
                                                  It's not a question, but a lesson learned in time

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════

Gʀʏꜰꜰɪɴᴅᴏʀ Pʀᴇᴇᴄᴛ || Bᴇᴀᴛᴇʀ & Cᴀᴘᴛᴀɪɴ || Sᴇᴠᴇɴᴛʜ Yᴇᴀʀ

════════════════════════

Brandon blinked as he noticed someone down on the field. Landing, he took the form Drew filled out and looked it over. Considering for a moment, he then turned around and whistled sharply. "Seekers, I want you to go ahead and seek on your own. Drew, that includes you too. All seekers are no longer on teams. Beaters, as a result, do not aim at them. Any bludgers seen aimed at them will result in the bludgers being redirected toward you by me or Eve." Turning, he looked back to Drew. "Go on up and let's see what you've got."

Red Team:
                                                  Bas, Brianna - Chasers
                                                  Jilly - Beater
                                                  Lucy - Keeper

Gold Team:
                                                  Alex, Aine - Chasers
                                                  Gabby - Beater
                                                  Myron - Keeper

Makenzie, Fianna, Drew - Seekers

Modifiers: Hitting Bludgers +8
                                                  Special Skills: Mean Swing, Deft Dodger, Dang Healthy
                                                  Lives: ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯
                                                  Final Roll: --

════════════════════════

Thinking: I am NOT going to miss the game that much to be honest...
                                                  OOC:

-◬-

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

So take the photographs, and still frames in your mind
                                                  Hang it on a shelf in good health and good time
                                                  Tattoos of memories and dead skin on trial
                                                  For what it's worth it was worth all the while

Kungfudemoness

kiska166

murruelecreuset

Graydon Ironshield

Jade Galaksylph

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
Julian Galaksylph rolled 1 20-sided dice: 7 Total: 7 (1-20)

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2017 9:31 am
                                            Dɾҽա-لҽղղą ♏ąɾցօ Ɛìժҽix

「 Year 2037」

Drew nodded enthusiastically when Brandon accepted her application and put her to Seeker tryouts, then she glanced at a certain redhedd and a brunette, both of them were almost of Ivar's age. She got on her broom and flew in to find the snitch, even if she was probably going to get benched, anyway. But oh well, gives her more free time, she guessed?

Final Roll : 7 (Not spotted)

Reminders :
                                            < Must first post a total of three times chasing it before they can make an attempt. >
                                            < Dear opposing seeker, please quote me while you're at it (thanks) >

ooc

Graydon Ironshiled

kiska166

Quote:

murruelecreuset rolled 1 20-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-20)
PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2017 10:22 am
User Image
Gabriella Clarity Stanford
Muggleborn
First Year Gryffindor

People call me Gabby...
                                                  I'm 11 years old...

There a successful hit! Gabby smiled even though she was still very much in pain. She was getting this slowly. Hearing Brandon's call to have the Seekers branch off from them, the red head nodded. 'No aiming at Seekers, got it.' She told herself before looking to help her team out. Perhaps trying for Bas again. He was an older student which meant he probably had more experience on the field right? Made sense to go for him to help her team keep position of the ball. Taking aim she fired at him hoping Jilly would be otherwise occupied.

User Image Status: Willing to try
                                                  Wearing: Tryout Clothing

With: Gryffindors...

OOC: Gold Team - Beater
                                                  Aiming: Bas - Saving: --- - Total Roll: 1 (That's got to sting...)
                                                  Modifiers: +4 AC, +2 Hitting (-1 Injury)
                                                  Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Mean Swing, Deft Dodger
                                                  Lives: [Life] [Life] [Life]

Teams:
                                                  Red Team:
                                                  Bas, Brianna - Chasers
                                                  Jilly - Beater
                                                  Lucy - Keeper

Gold Team:
                                                  Alex, Aine - Chasers
                                                  Gabby - Beater
                                                  Myron - Keeper

Mackenzie, Fianna, Drew - Seekers

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
CatWaffle rolled 1 20-sided dice: 15 Total: 15 (1-20)

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2017 10:37 am
User ImageUser Image

Oh, I don't know what you've been told
But this gal right here's gonna rule the world
Yeah, that is where I'm gonna be, because I wanna be
No, I don't wanna sit still, look pretty

═══════RESERVE BEATER══════

Jilly was feeling a tad guilty, but the bludger Gabby hit her with knocked some sense into her. Jilly wanted to retaliate but knew it be better to focus her efforts. Jilly aimed the bludger right for Anie.

════════════════════════

Position: red beater
AC: 14 (10+2(Deft Dodger)+1 experience +1 AF1)
Modifiers: +4 to hit (beater) +4 spot (seeker) +2 everything -1 Ouch
Special Skills: Sharp Eyes, Mean Swing, Deft Dodger
Lives: [X] [2] [3]
Total Roll:18 (save and hit unless defended)
OoC: I misread and got confused. Sorry for the edits?

I know the other girlies
Wanna wear expensive things
Like diamond rings
But I don't wanna be the puppet
That you're playing on a string
This queen don't need a king
username

kiska166 rolled 1 20-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-20)
PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2017 2:55 pm
User Image

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

╔══════════════════════════════════╗
                                            Mackenzie Hawthorne
                                            Gryffindor - Fifth Year - Fifteen Years Old - Reserve Seeker - Halfblood - Adopted
                                            ╚══════════════════════════════════╝

Mackenzie looked down at Brandon when he called for the seekers attention. Ace, she, as well as the other seekers, wouldn't be bothered by bludgers hurtling their way. The brunette continued on her search, desperately trying to spot the golden snitch.

Team: Free For All Seeker
                                            Armour Class: 16
                                            Modifiers: (looking for snitch +6) (catching snitch +6)
                                            Skills: Sharp Eyes, Great Catch & Natural Flyer
                                            Total Roll: 12 (overlooked)
                                            Lives: [1] [2] [3]
                                            Spot: 19+
                                            Catch: 22+

((OOC: outfit in left picture))

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

𝒯𝒽𝒾𝓈 𝒾𝓈 𝓁𝒾𝒻𝑒 𝒷𝑒𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑒 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝓀𝓃𝑜𝓌 𝓌𝒽𝑜 𝓎𝑜𝓊'𝓇𝑒 𝑔𝑜𝓃𝓃𝒶 𝒷𝑒...

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

kiska166 rolled 1 20-sided dice: 12 Total: 12 (1-20)

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2017 2:59 pm
User Image

╔════════════════════════╗
                                              Brianna Kaylie Overton
                                              Gryffindor - Thirteen - Third Year - Chaser - Muggleborn
                                              ╚════════════════════════╝

Brianna watched as Seb threw the quaffle towards the goalpost, only to have Myron block the shot. The blonde anticipated which way he'd pass the ball and attempted to intercept the pass to Aine.

Team: Red Chaser
                                              Armour Class: 13
                                              Modifiers: (stealing +3) (scoring +3)
                                              Skills: Good Arm, Swift Swipe, Deft Dodger
                                              Total Roll: 15 (intercepted)
                                              Steal: > opponent’s AC
                                              Score: > opponent’s roll

I've got a f e e l i n g you could use a little smile, h o p i n g you could stay there for just a little while.
                                              Makin' a lot of n o i s e up there, t h r o w your hands up in the air.

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2017 3:01 pm
User Image

╔════════════════════════╗
                                              Brianna Kaylie Overton
                                              Gryffindor - Thirteen - Third Year - Chaser - Muggleborn
                                              ╚════════════════════════╝

Turning away with the quaffle tucked under her armpit, Brianna headed down the pitch as quickly as she could. She needed to lose the Gold chasers from her tail.

Team: Red Chaser
                                              Armour Class: 13
                                              Modifiers: (stealing +3) (scoring +3)
                                              Skills: Good Arm, Swift Swipe, Deft Dodger
                                              Total Roll:
                                              Steal: > opponent’s AC
                                              Score: > opponent’s roll

I've got a f e e l i n g you could use a little smile, h o p i n g you could stay there for just a little while.
                                              Makin' a lot of n o i s e up there, t h r o w your hands up in the air.

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

murruelecreuset rolled 1 20-sided dice: 10 Total: 10 (1-20)

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2017 3:22 pm
User Image
Gabriella Clarity Stanford
Muggleborn
First Year Gryffindor

People call me Gabby...
                                                  I'm 11 years old...

And a swing and a miss... Gabby got hit by a bludger she planned on hitting at someone. Honestly she wasn't doing overly well right now. Taking a few breaths she noticed a bludger heading straight for Aine. Going after it Gabby pushed passed the pain and attempted to deflect it at Brianna.

User Image Status: Willing to try
                                                  Wearing: Tryout Clothing

With: Gryffindors...

OOC: Gold Team - Beater
                                                  Aiming: Brianna - Saving: Aine - Total Roll: 10 (failed to save)
                                                  Modifiers: +4 AC, +2 Hitting (-2 Injury)
                                                  Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Mean Swing, Deft Dodger
                                                  Lives: [Life] [Life] [Life]

Teams:
                                                  Red Team:
                                                  Bas, Brianna - Chasers
                                                  Jilly - Beater
                                                  Lucy - Keeper

Gold Team:
                                                  Alex, Aine - Chasers
                                                  Gabby - Beater
                                                  Myron - Keeper

Mackenzie, Fianna, Drew - Seekers

Graydon Ironshield rolled 1 20-sided dice: 19 Total: 19 (1-20)
PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2017 4:23 pm
User Image
Fianna Grey
Gryffindor Sixth Year Sixteen Years OldSingleSeeker

After Brandon decided it was better for her, Kenzie and a new lion, Drew, to be off-limits for the Beaters, especially since it would amount to a tripartite race for the Snitch, Fianna launched herself into the air, and started her search anew. She didn't mind not dodging Bludgers today, as she knew she'd be Target Number One once the season started, assuming she made the team, and beside if all three of them sighted it there could be a fun race and a bit of a scrum for the Snitch.

OOC:
Modifiers: +8 to Spot and catch the Snitch
Special Skills: Great Catch, Natural Flyer, Sharp Eyes
Lives: [ ] [ ] [ ]
Action: Searching for the Snitch (7.23 pm)
Effect Value: 27
Results: Spotted!

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Username

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
Julian Galaksylph rolled 1 20-sided dice: 12 Total: 12 (1-20)

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2017 7:14 pm
                                            Dɾҽա-لҽղղą ♏ąɾցօ Ɛìժҽix

「 Year 2037」

Drew bit her lip as she was seraching, trying her best not to be distracted by the . She went back to business to find a glint of gold...

Final Roll : 12 (Not spotted)

Reminders :

ooc

Graydon Ironshiled

kiska166

Quote:

Quidditch Pitch

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 208 209 210 211 212 213 ... 260 261 262 263 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games