Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
-insert name here-'s Place and Everywhere Else ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 208 209 210 211 212 213 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:59 pm
Amy sighed softly and closed her eyes as Karrie continued to play with her hair. "If you keep doing that Karrie, I'm either going to fall asleep or become highly affectionate. The second one would make it harder for you to get ready for the party."  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:02 pm
Hmmm... probably, but I wouldn't be complaining. *kisses her*  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:04 pm
Amy moaned softly and pulled Karrie closer. She mumbled against his lips. "Don't know why... I didn't think of this before... I could help you... transfigure your outfit. Yep. Gives you more free time."

She grabbed one of his hands and guided it toward her upper thigh. His fingers brushed against her short leather skirt with feathers. Maybe now he'd notice her outfit. Best time for him to notice it, actually.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:08 pm
Mmmm.. sound good to me. *kisses her, then looks down at her skirt when he feels the unusual material. He then looks over the rest of her outfit* Interesting outfit. I like it. *kisses her deeply, his hand moving up her leg*  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:16 pm
Amy gasped as Karrie moved his hand up her leg even further and went under her skirt.

"Thank you..." While still kising him, she took his empty mug from him and set it on the counter beside her. Then, she grabbed the bottom of his shirt and quickly took it off of him.

She pulled back just briefly. "You know, we've only done it in the bed so far." She winked at him.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:19 pm
You're right, we have. Care to try something new? wink *kisses her deeply*

*a little while later, comes out of his room. Hearing the sounds from the kitchen, decides to just go back in his room*  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:24 pm
Amy smiled brightly at Karrie's willingness to try something new. "I'd love to! I really like your experimental side, Karrie. Remind me to research more online later."

She winked at him, wrapped her arms around his neck, and then pulled him to her quickly to kiss him roughly.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:27 pm
{{Unsanitary!}}  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:53 pm
Amy got up that morning and quickly got ready. After her shower, she transfigured the same outfit she had worn for about 20 minutes yesterday. She was going to go to GGB, since she had forgotten to go there yesterday, and she really liked this outfit.

She smiled as she ran her fingers through her long soft hair and then picked up Thistle. She hadn't talked with Karrie since he had left for the party last night. She had gone to bed early last night, before Karrie had gotten home.

Amy kissed Karrie's temple and then left with Thistle for the day.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 5:25 pm
Amy stormed into her house and slammed the door behind her. Tears were clouding her eyes and her entire body was flushed in anger.

She threw the envelope on the counter in the kitchen through the partition. She kicked the bottom part of the partition and then stormed over to the couch. She sunk down into it, put her head in her hands, and tried to calm down, ignoring the tears falling down her cheeks. She hated letting her father get to her like this. She was 22. She should know better.  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 7:21 pm
*after spending a few hours on yard work, Karrie went inside for a drink and checked his phone while he was there. Seeing a text from Kits, he frowned and sent one to Amy*

text from Karrie to Amy
Kits said you were upset about something. What's wrong?

*sits down at the table with his glass of lemonade*  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 7:26 pm
Amy was curled up on her couch watching some random movie she had popped in. She hadn't even paid attention to what she put in the DVD player.

She heard her cell phone go off on the coffee table and looked at it. She thought about picking it up and answering it, but she just ended up sighing and going back to the movie.  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 7:39 pm
*while waiting for Amy's response, Karrie's phone rang. Picking it up, he saw that it was Kits. After talking with her for a few minutes, he hung up* Velcore!

*looks into the kitchen* What?

Amy left Thistle at Aqua Springs. Would you go get her?

*nods* Okay.

Thanks. Make sure Tommy knows you're taking her, okay? I'm going out, so I'll leave the door unlocked for you.

I will. See you later. *leaves to go get Thistle*

*finishes his lemonade, then walks out of the house. He thought Amy would either be at her house or GGB. If she was upset, her house was more likely, so he went there first. He walked up and was relieved to see lights on inside, so he went up and knocked on the door*  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 7:41 pm
Amy heard the knock on her door. She didn't even look up from the movie, even though she wasn't really watching it. She simply pulled the blanket up closer around her and called out.

"Come in."  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 7:53 pm
*walks in and looks around until he sees Amy laying on the couch. He walks over to her* Amy, are you all right? Kits sent me a text that you were upset about something...  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 208 209 210 211 212 213 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games