Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply Harry Potter Guild of Gaia
The Great Hall Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 208 209 210 211 212 213 ... 300 301 302 303 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Selene_Death_Dealear

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 11:46 pm
*Selene sat at the table with her fellow gryffindors next to Kitty, and served herself something to eat from the feast provided in front of her. She was starving and exhausted from this hectic day*

"Wow, another year gone! Next year I think I'll either be a third or fourth year. I can't remember anymore...huh"

*After she puzzled herself, selene went on to munching on her yummy food*

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 3:17 am
*sees
selene enter *
gets up from the slytherin table and walks quickly over to selen*
"hey whats up james says as he approaches"
*hears what selent said about not rembering the year she will be going into*
"if i remember corrcetly you were sorted at the same time i was but i this school for a while so you should be at least a 4th year right now but you should be becoming a 5th year"

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150

Summer_Breeze1507

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 6:54 pm
*Summer helps herself to a turkey leg and some more mashed potatoes.*

So... anyone hear anything else on any of those new teachers?

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 8:46 am
*returns to the slytherin table*
*cleans off a portion of the seat so i can sit down((when me and summer wear dancing we kicked lots of food on to the floor and other places))
*starts to eat som of the un kicked food*

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150

Est_monte_de_Dieu

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 10:26 am
Katie sits down to eat, when an owl flies her way. "Oh. I guess my parents replied," she says. She takes the letter and sends the owl away. She opens the letter and reads it," Um....... Sorry, b-but, I have to go," she says, and rushes out of the hall to the forgotten chamber.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 2:26 pm
*Summer looks up from her plate at Katie as she ran away...*

Katie? Where are you--

*Summer turns to James.*

Did you see what that letter was about?

[[Sorry I read this after the FC...so I'll just say I ate first than went to the FC]]

Summer_Breeze1507

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 2:28 am
((ooc lols i did the same thing))
" no i didnt see what the letter was about maybe we should go help her she seemed upset about something and even if its not a big thing we should try to console her"

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 6:02 am
::Sees Katie read her letter then watches her rush out of the Great Hall!:: Hmm i wonder what that was all about! ::Takes a sip of Juice. Then grabs a slice of Carmel cake and takes a bite. After swallowing looks around the table at my fellow housemates.:: "Do ya'll think we should go see what's wrong or should we give her some privacy first?!?" neutral  

DownAzzLette

12,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 9:03 pm
*turns to kamilia *"yes we should go help her she is our friend and friends help each other get through the difficult times"  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 9:31 am
Definitely. If she wants to be alone she can tell us when we get there, but it's better to go so she knows we care...

*Summer takes her napkin off her lap, throws it over her plate, grabs her bag, throws it over her shoulder and heads after Katie*

Summer_Breeze1507

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 5:36 pm
*picks up my stuff and heads off in search of katie*  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 12:14 pm
A letter identical to Katie's fall to Tabby's lap. She gasps in horror as she reads it and runs out after her best friend.  

Tabby507

Summer_Breeze1507

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 8:15 pm
*Summer enters the great hall for the first time as a second year student. She takes a seat and gazes around the empty room.*

I'm back... *she thought*

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 12:18 am
*professor Lenwë Telemnar
sneaks into the great hall while every one sleeps*
"this will be a interesting breakfast for the students and teachers" he says quitely
*once inside he heads first to te slytherin table and draws some funny looking sysmbols on the table*
*then he heads to the griffedor table and draws the same sysmbols then to the raven claw and the huflle puff and finally ot the staff table drawing the same funny looking sysmbols on the tables*
*then after making sure they are all the same professor Lenwë Telemnar does some quick and complicated wand work **
and says
"Maglor Ar-Feiniel Turgon Anwarünya Lenwë Ancalimë Angrod Ancalímon Fingon Elendil Orophin Calmcacil Fëanáro Telemnar Arminas Elendil"
causing all the tables to reflect a 3d illusion of students and staff members learning all kinds of charms in my class

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150

Junimaia

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 3:23 pm
Making Start of Term preparations... ninja  
Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 208 209 210 211 212 213 ... 300 301 302 303 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games