Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[+][L-N+][P-UL] ~ SHOUNEN POP - 少年POP ~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 208 209 210 211 212 213 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Changes To The Thread...
  Read? -YES-
View Results

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:35 pm

I can no longer return to those days free of bloodshed
These deep scars rooted within me will not disappear...

User Image

For a second, Hayato was wary. Something...something was most assuredly off...but he couldn't quite put his finger on it.

"Fine. Come in." he said, stepping back so that Naoko could enter.

"Shou is still asleep, but he'll be getting up soon enough I imagine." Jun explained honestly. Naoko wasn't a fool, and he wasn't about to lie about what would obviously be revealed no matter what in this situation.

"There's no disturbance, though. I needed to get up anyway. So....why exactly are you here?" he asked, leaning against the wall as he shut the door behind the pianist, sheet gripped tightly in his other hand.
Truth be told, he was hoping this wasn't anything he couldn't get out of the way in a few moments. Having to explain Naoko being there to Shou could possibly be a bit messy...

Hide it, Hide it
Hide me...
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:39 pm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

After Naoko entered, he remained with his back to Hayato.
How could he face the man?
Hell, how could he even start this conversation?!

"I... don't know who else to talk to..." the blond spoke seriously, his voice calm and measured. "Something happened... something bad so... I went to... to Izo for some help and..." turning, it took every ounce of courage the pianist had to not just break down on the spot.

"Look... I know you... you've done THINGS for him before. I mean, I don't have any proof but I've heard rumors about things Izo's done and... well... they sounded like things you'd do so... I just put two and two together..." Naoko shook his head, suddenly focusing his amber gaze on Hayato.

"We've both sold our souls to the devil... haven't we?"

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:46 pm

Nigiyaka na hitogomi ni tokeru tsubuyaki ga
Ashimoto ni chirabatta omoide nijimaseru---

User Image

"Well, we all wish a lot of things hadn't happened at all...but everything happens for a reason, Ru. We just don't know why, yet. That goes for a lot of things.I know what you want for me, and I'm glad for it. I love you, Papa-san. I'll be plenty happy and plenty loved...and...and I'm very ok with Nakai for the moment. Promise. Ok. DVD. I'll tell him. Ok. Sounds wonderful. Love you, Ru. Bye." he smiled, pressing about five different buttons on the phone before hitting end call and handing the device back to Nakai.
The conversation had gone better than he had expected, and for that he was so very glad.

"Ishi says he will help cut the DVD later. He'll help with mine too, he says." Chiyou relayed the message to Nakai, then he tilted his head.

"Hiroki-san...I don't want any big deal done over my situation. Whatever can be done, can be done in Japan. If I can get...donor eyes...well, I guess that's better than having gaping holes in my head, ne?" he laughed, though his laugh was a bit darker this time.
"This will all get sorted out, though. I have...I have faith that things will be ok."

---Mayoi aruku machi no kagayaki wa glaring one way
Kogoe sou na boku wo terasu
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:55 pm

User Image

As soon as the name Izo came out of the blond's mouth, Hayato's stomach turned into a ball of lead. Just what the hell had Naoko gotten himself into now?

And Naoko...whatever he had done...it had to have been something grievous.

"Something.....bad? What happened to you, Naoko? I don't know what you mean about me doing things for him, though. But I do know...you don't question Izo. We've all heard rumors, and we all know it's...best not to ask. what makes you think you've sold your soul to him? What did you do? What did...what did he do to you, Naoko?" Hayato asked, trying to hide the panic that threatened to rise in him. If Naoko had gotten himself tangled up in Izo's web somehow...there was likely no escape. Naoko would be hurt, maybe even killed. Who knows what could happen!
All the while, though, he didn't let on as to any of the things he had indeed done for the chairman.
No matter what, he wouldn't let on about that. Ever. To anyone.
His life depended on it, and he wasn't a fool.

Hide it, Hide it
Hide me...

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:01 am

User Image

~( Lonely ) Mayotta nara~
~( Try again ) Nando datte~
~Yarinaosu koto dekiru kara~

"I'm sorry. I'm not trying to be a liar...I just don't feel the need to go into detail about my dream. It was just weird...and it freaked me out. That's all. Really." the violinist caved, taking a strawberry and biting into it, the red juice running down his bottom lip and onto his chin.
Frowning a bit, Ryu reached for a napkin to dab at the mess.

"Let's not think about that stuff anymore. Tell me, Gaijin, what sort of clothes are you looking to buy? Something with a little more flair? Dressing to impress, I take it?" he asked, trying to get an idea of which shops they should try to hit up when they finished with their breakfast.

~( I’m here )~ Soba ni iru wa~
~( Believe me ) Osorenai de~
~Shinjiau koto....~
~FOR YOU~
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:01 am

"I... hurt someone..." Naoko replied, his voice low.

Without realizing it, he wrapped his arms around his body in a protective manner. In truth, the blond was frightened... he felt vulnerable now... like he could turn a corner and just, well, cease to be.

"I... asked him to clean up the mess and he... did things..." biting his lip, Oumori's gaze focused back on Jun. "I killed a man too... and I thought that would be the test, you know... Like... if I passed, Izo would take care of things but... but he..." shivering, the pianist shook his head. "He's worse than you... so much worse... and now, I..." licking his lips, Naoko continued. "I can't tell Ryu because he'll be killed and I don't think Shou would understand so... so I... I can't deal with this alone, Haya... Ju... Jun..."

Reaching into his shirt, he withdrew the envelope and tossed it to Hayato. "Whatever that is... it makes me see things... makes me want to do things that, well, that I want to do normally but... but with such a strong desire that I'd do them with anyone... things that... that should be reserved for Ryu only... you know?"

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Hand in the Cookie Jar 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:03 am

What a shock, it was so surprising,
You looked so small and frail------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Izzy Lucky
At times life can be so enlightening .uoy no nrut nac ti tuB

"I love you too, Chiyou-kun." he answered just before Chi hung up the phone. As he set down the phone, his tears poured from his eyes. He didn't want to be crying again but he ended up that way anyhow. Life sucked.

Getting up he walked out with his fuzzy feet and walked into the bathroom. Looking down into the hamper he found his dirty clothes and dragged them on. They were wrinkled and sloppy but he couldn't very well go out in Nakai's clothes.

This was when he found the guards waiting out in the living room. Obviously, they had been there most of the night and had taking a few naps in shifts. He didn't want their company but he was stuck with them now. "Ok, lets go." he said and sighed wondering what the day could have been like if he would have had time to enjoy the treats that Nakai had promised. Would it have made any difference?

Driving home, he didn't play any music or listen to the news. He wanted quiet. And when he got home, everything was as he left it. But the cocoa by the coffee table was cold and the man who had been there hours before had thought he had found a life again. He'd have to work a lot harder to find that man again. Maybe in America? Just a few moments of happiness?

He showered then brushed his teeth and hair then looked at his bland suits...finally pulling out the one that Nikki put him in the night of the concert. He had to be presentable for Shou. That was important to him. The man didn't like managers after all so he wanted to be certain he could leave a good impression of Ohayou.

Eventually, in his more fashionable attire with even a touch of hair product to make everything fit well, he felt rather like he was back at Indie. How he missed the old days. And as he drove he wondered what could have been if only Indie had survived.

It wasn't long before his sedan pulled in to Smash's lot where he waited for Security to let him through.

-:{------------------------------------------------I didn't know what to do
I grabbed the tiger by the tail!
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:18 am

User Image

Listening to Naoko explain everything....it hit him like a ton of bricks as each little detail came out.

This...this was all his doing, he realized. Naoko hurt someone, Naoko killed someone, Naoko was insecure and unstable and afraid because of him. This was all rooted in him, the things he had done.
This was a monster he had created.

"Dammit Naoko...." Jun choked, hands quivering as he brought one to his lips. His heart couldn't have possibly sunk any further than it was in this moment.
What was he supposed to say or do now, though? It was too late. Far too late.
If Naoko had come to him first...then maybe, just maybe he could have done something, anything to have prevented this.

No use thinking about that now, though. What was done was done.

"I'm sorry." the brunette suddenly blurted. He had said it before, he could say it a thousand times, but he was. So very sorry.
Seeing Naoko so afraid, so disjointed, as he was now absolutely tore him to shreds inside.
But what could he do? Really, what could he do?!

Opening, the envelope, he looked at the pills inside. Purple Lotus. Great.
Izo really did know how to get control over someone when he wanted it. By any means necessary.

Stepping forward, he did the only thing he could really think to do. He ltied the sheet in a knot around his waist, and wrapped both his arms around Naoko, whether the blond wanted it or not.

"I don't know if you can get out of this, Naoko, but I'll damn sure help you try." Jun soothed, placing a gentle kiss to the pianist's forehead.
What it boiled down to was...in the long run...this was his mess, and he had to clean it up.
Somehow...he had to clean it up.

Starting with...those pills.

"You may hate me for it, but I need to get rid of these pills..." he explained, picking up the envelope. Having Naoko an addict would only serve to make matters worse.

Hide it, Hide it
Hide me...

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

BenjaminTheDragonBeast

3,750 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:19 am

User Image█████████▐▐▐▌▌▌

Benjaminx Doitzel Kaiser III

Gaijin

Days xgo xpast xlike xclouds xin the xsky...

Gaijin shrugged. "Just don't lie, it doesn't become someone so beautiful. If I ask you something you don't want to talk about, please just say so." When Ryuukaze questioned him about the clothes he wanted. "I hadn't really thought about it. I suppose I should get something to impress, but I was hoping to find something to fit my personality." He finished his first crescent, moving to start on the second one. "I want to find something for the stage too, even if I don't get to perform, I'd like something to remember at least."

He sipped his soda until it began making that annoying popping sound when there was just a little left in the bottom, he hated that noise. "What do you think? What would look good on me?"
..But xmoments xwith you xlast xforever..

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:23 am

Naoko froze as Hayato wrapped his arms around him.
The initial instinct to run was overcome by the fact that this man HAD actually saved him from the real Hayato...
That this man was going to help him...
That this man was lover to his brother...

That irked him to no end... but what else could the blond have done?

"Iie... if... if I go into withdrawal Ryu will notice, Jun." Naoko spoke softly, wrapping his own arms around the other man. "He'll ask questions and... and I don't know if I can lie to him... He can't know... If he ever knows... Izo will kill him..."

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:33 am

User Image

A rock and a hard place. Always a rock and a hard place.

"Sou....ka." he responded after thinking for a moment.

"But you can't just be a drug addict, Naoko. You've...you've come through so much. There has to be something you can do? I promise, whatever happens, I will protect Ryu for you. But for right now, I need to protect you. You have to understand, this is the worst possible position you could ever find yourself in. Worse...worse even than being caught up with my big brother, if you can even believe that....though it sounds like you've already had a taste of just how bad things can get."

Sitting down in a dining room chair, Jun pulled Naoko into his lap and held his hand, looking up into his amber eyes...regarding the fine features that reminded him of the man sleeping in his bed in the other room.

"Ok...let's thinks about this calmly, together. What are your options, and what methods are completely out of the question in regard to dealing with this?"

Hide it, Hide it
Hide me...
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:40 am

Naoko moved without hesitation, finding himself sitting on Hayato's lap. "I... I don't want Ryu hurt, Jun. I don't care what happens to me but... if... if he's hurt..." biting his lip, the blond forced himself not to cry. "He's the only reason I'm not dead right now. The ONLY good thing in my worthless life... don't you get it? Izo knows that! He'll go after Ryu if I don't do everything he says! I... I don't mind killing people, Jun... I really don't... it... it helps me forget but... but I can't stand thinking that one wrong move will end Ryu's life..."

He didn't want to be a drug addict... but he would... if it kept his precious akuma safe...

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:51 am

User Image

"I....I don't want Ryu hurt, either. You're right, though...one false move and Ryu could easily..." Jun didn't finish his sentence...it was a horrible thought without being expressed.

"But...Naoko...killing people...that's just wrong." he said softly, reaching up and stroking the pianist's blond locks. It was wrong, but so was he. He had killed...he had hurt and maimed...and here he was, trying to say such things to Naoko.

"You've a lot to live for, doll. Your life isn't worthless...I just managed to...to muck it up so badly that this is what's become of things. This is what I've done to you...and now...we have to find a way to undo all of this mess. I imagine...if you talk to Ryu and let him know something is wrong, not necessarily what, that he will understand and try to help you. Maybe...you can work something out with him to get you out of this bind? I mean, if you don't continue on this path, Izo may yet let you go. As long...as long as it benefits him, somehow."

Closing his eyes, Hayato sighed, wishing he could just wish everything right again.
Getting involved in this at all was a nightmare...but he couldn't just abandon Naoko.
He could never just abandon the brother of the man he loved.

Hide it, Hide it
Hide me...
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 1:10 am

"I can't tell him!" Naoko replied, shivering like a leaf. "I can't! He... he'll ask questions... so many questions... I have to act like nothing's wrong, Hayato or... or he'll figure it all out. I know he will. He... he'll be worried and won't focus on work and if he doesn't produce beautiful music... if I... if I don't help him do that... Izo will..." the blond shook his head, trying to calm himself down. "He doesn't even know who hit him, Jun... I can't let him find that out. I... I've got nothing to pin my insecurities and fears on!"

Sighing, the pianist closed his eyes and leaned his head against Hayato's shoulder, nuzzling into the man's neck.
"Please... You act like you're not involved with Izo and I know you may have to keep your secret but... you have to understand how much this threat frightens me... Ryu's innocent... he's done nothing... and I can't go to the police and turn myself in because then Ryu will KNOW... I... I don't know what to do, Jun..."

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Hand in the Cookie Jar 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 2:18 am

Do you know what you got into
Can you handle what I’m ’bout to do------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

SHOU
No escaping when I start .traeh ruoy nwo I ni m'I ecnO

Meanwhile...

Shou was tangled in the sheets after rolling around deep in dream land. The bed was very toasty still and the star didn't want to wake up. But...a part of him knew that there was something he needed to do. So...bleary eyed he yawned and started to gather his senses.

Stumbling out of bed, he thought he heard cries from a TV or something in the other room but all of those thoughts were as halfbaked as his level of awareness. He practically bumped into the wall before stumbling into the master bathroom and found the toilet.

Sitting down, head leaned forward and he almost fell asleep again. It was just one of those days. But he had been sleeping so much better now that he was dating Jun. And it was almost strange to the star to not be sleeping in his limo. Looking up he caught a small glimpse of himself in the mirror. He'd have to put on makeup...why did Jun always end up smearing it off...it was beyond him. He couldn't explain why he disliked it being off...it was just a feeling he couldn't express in words. So far though, the star slowly adapted to these odd things. Accepting that Jun had a bad habit.

But finally, his hand reached over and turned on the bath water then almost dumped way too much bubble stuff into it. Shou realized at this point he probably should have just stayed in bed but managed to get into the tub. However, the warmth of the water gave him a nudge back to napping as he head lay just on the edge of the cool side of the bath.

-:{------------------------------------------------Cause it’s about to get rough for you
I’m here For Your Entertainment
[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 208 209 210 211 212 213 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games