Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply Neko RPs
Neko (romance RP) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 208 209 210 211 212 213 ... 327 328 329 330 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xI Azumi Ix

Shirtless Elder

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 6:54 am
deathsand555
xI Azumi Ix
Azmi followed slowly, wondering if the uniform came in her size. She was 6"2. And frowned, all the uniforms looked tiny. Somthing would really badly show....

Sam took a uniform from her locker and tossed it to Azumi. "Try that on if it doesn't fit I'll tailer it quickly."

"okay...." she muttered trying to slip it on, it was a bit tight around her waist, but apart from that it fit. She looked down at the skirt and growled low,
"dammit, i look like a hooker...." she muttered trying to pull it down but failing. It just about avoided showing her bum but, it was still a little too short.
"i have to work in this!!" she moaned hugging Sam "what will our boss think!! Master will like it but i dont!!!" she winged going on, and on, and on.....then stopping realising she might be annoying her. She let go and stepped back a bit.
"sorry about my rant, i do this a lot....." she said embarrased.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 2:01 pm
xI Azumi Ix
deathsand555
xI Azumi Ix
Azmi followed slowly, wondering if the uniform came in her size. She was 6"2. And frowned, all the uniforms looked tiny. Somthing would really badly show....

Sam took a uniform from her locker and tossed it to Azumi. "Try that on if it doesn't fit I'll tailer it quickly."

"okay...." she muttered trying to slip it on, it was a bit tight around her waist, but apart from that it fit. She looked down at the skirt and growled low,
"dammit, i look like a hooker...." she muttered trying to pull it down but failing. It just about avoided showing her bum but, it was still a little too short.
"i have to work in this!!" she moaned hugging Sam "what will our boss think!! Master will like it but i dont!!!" she winged going on, and on, and on.....then stopping realising she might be annoying her. She let go and stepped back a bit.
"sorry about my rant, i do this a lot....." she said embarrased.

"It's okay... wait a sec" Sam takes out a needle, thread and fabric and sowed her skirt then smiled. "There... how's that?"  

deathsand555

Married Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Married 100

deathsand555

Married Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 2:06 pm
Emi_Inusuki
deathsand555
Emi_Inusuki
deathsand555
Emi_Inusuki

she smiles "awww tahts so sweet

Gorge smiles then kisses Ema.

she`smiles

Ifritum frowns. "Kisssss me back next time pleasssse." he lightly holds Ema next to him.

"im sorry to upset you

"It'sssss alright my love.... jussst kissss me back."  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 6:09 pm
she smiles "im stilll geting used to being out of the soul  

DaT Nigguh ReDD

deathsand555

Married Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 4:41 am
Emi_Inusuki
she smiles "im stilll geting used to being out of the soul

"I know you are... my father suppressed me in my shell and my mind is the same I am not two people but one with two bodies." Ifritum smiles and and hugs Ema. "And two names each with there own powers and lives."  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 6:31 am
"Me and my other soul are the same person we are just different in power and personality" She smiles hugging him back  

DaT Nigguh ReDD

deathsand555

Married Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 1:14 pm
Emi_Inusuki
"Me and my other soul are the same person we are just different in power and personality" She smiles hugging him back

Ifritum kisses Ema.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 3:36 pm
deathsand555
Emi_Inusuki

Ifritum kisses Ema.

She blushs almost falling over "i-im sorry i just feel alot of emotion right now i cant risk taking in to much  

DaT Nigguh ReDD

deathsand555

Married Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 4:35 am
Emi_Inusuki
deathsand555
Emi_Inusuki

Ifritum kisses Ema.

She blushs almost falling over "i-im sorry i just feel alot of emotion right now i cant risk taking in to much

"Alright my love."  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 1:32 pm
Quote:

"It's okay... wait a sec" Sam takes out a needle, thread and fabric and sowed her skirt then smiled. "There... how's that?"

She tried it on
"it fits...?" she said. It wasnt too tight and it wasnt too big..... "thanks!!!" she grinned hugging Sam.  

xI Azumi Ix

Shirtless Elder

DaT Nigguh ReDD

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 3:50 pm
deathsand555
Emi_Inusuki
deathsand555
Emi_Inusuki

Ifritum kisses Ema.

"Alright my love."

"thanks  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 4:21 pm
xI Azumi Ix
Quote:

She tried it on
"it fits...?" she said. It wasnt too tight and it wasnt too big..... "thanks!!!" she grinned hugging Sam.

"You're welcome!!" Sam smiles glad she could help Azumi.  

deathsand555

Married Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Married 100

deathsand555

Married Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 4:22 pm
Emi_Inusuki
deathsand555
Emi_Inusuki
deathsand555
Emi_Inusuki

Ifritum kisses Ema.

"Alright my love."

"thanks

"No need to thank me."  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 4:24 pm
deathsand555
Emi_Inusuki
deathsand555
Emi_Inusuki
deathsand555
Emi_Inusuki

Ifritum kisses Ema.

"Alright my love."

"thanks

"No need to thank me."

"it is to me  

DaT Nigguh ReDD

deathsand555

Married Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 4:39 pm
Emi_Inusuki
deathsand555
Emi_Inusuki
deathsand555
Emi_Inusuki

"Alright my love."

"thanks

"No need to thank me."

"it is to me

"I have a way that we can kiss and you won't absorb any emotions from me."  
Neko RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 208 209 210 211 212 213 ... 327 328 329 330 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games