Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
Dr.Gray's Home for {Depressed/Suicidal/Other} Teens Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Why did you come here?
  I was forced and I don't want help.
  I know I need help.
  I'm not really sure...
View Results

x NEWY0RK x LiGHTS x

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 4:12 pm
[[ Talia's in her room now playing the guitar >.< ]]  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 4:29 pm
((s**t... really? well whatever... its cool, its a little anti-contextual but it still makes sense if you take it funny...))

((on second thought... ********))  

Noltic

x NEWY0RK x LiGHTS x

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 4:48 pm
Noltic
((s**t... really? well whatever... its cool, its a little anti-contextual but it still makes sense if you take it funny...))

((on second thought... ******** class="clear">

[[ well u can edit it ... or we can just say u said it after I left ... ? ]]  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 4:54 pm
((man... i can edit my posts?!?!? Im too used to Nsider where you have to rank up... shitty ******** forums those are... but sweet ill edit it then.))  

Noltic

x NEWY0RK x LiGHTS x

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 4:58 pm
Noltic
((man... i can edit my posts?!?!? Im too used to Nsider where you have to rank up... shitty ******** forums those are... but sweet ill edit it then.))

[[ Haha okay X) wanna rp? ]]  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 5:02 pm
Nich left the room silently and made his way toward the music...

He stood in her doorway with her back facing him as she played, and once again just enjoyed the music....

She was quite good, honestly he didnt like her being sad, thats why he'd come here. The excuse was simple enough, and he figured jense could handle apple and kmi... they seemed pretty shy anyways... hed also have to let new girl in on the plans eventually....

She really was quite good.  

Noltic

FreakyF R E A K Y

Aged Heckler

12,775 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 5:04 pm
Apple sighed lightly. "My name is not you. It's Apple." he said, smiling gently at the people. He ran his fingers through his hair, the started to watch the boy. "I heard everything you said...but...what if....we don't want to go back home?" he frown gently, moving his lipring back and forth, eyeing Nich.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 5:07 pm
She sighed as her fingers slowed down and the music stopped. She kind of just sat there a few moments, staring down at her guitar. She looked back up suprised to see Nich and Apple standing in the doorway. Embarrased by her fight with Jense, which both of them had heard, she continued to look down at the guitar before muttering just loud enough, "Hi..."  

x NEWY0RK x LiGHTS x

FreakyF R E A K Y

Aged Heckler

12,775 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 5:10 pm
((ACK! DAMN YOU LAGGY LAPTOP!))  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 5:12 pm
((Apple is still in my room... but i got that covered))

Nich left quietly enough but as he passed apple he gave the boy a wink and whispered "im not either"

Back in the present, nich was standing there smiling... and lookes imply at her and said "relax im not here to patronize or disclude you... in fact i came to see if you were okay..."  

Noltic

x NEWY0RK x LiGHTS x

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 5:17 pm
[[ oops >.< And darn, its so short! ]]

She sighed, "I'm fine." she smiled, "And thanks." she said sincerly and also more comfortable now. "So what do you think? About the song I mean. I need to work on it a little bit." she really wasn't in the mood to talk about their plan. Or, at least, she would put off talking about it.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 5:24 pm
"Psht... personally i think it sounded beuatiful..."

He entered the rom and sat on the bed beside her..."Sorry about acting all weird and like overbearing back there though... its just, i dunno kinda weird..."

He felt a little self concious about how he acted when he took command of the situation, its what made him distant from people... because he wasnt quite the same....  

Noltic

x NEWY0RK x LiGHTS x

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 5:29 pm
"Thank you." she smiled, feeling much better about it. She always thought her music sounded bad, or she was never quite satasfied with it. It was nice hearing compliments from other people.
"Why should you be sorry? Your acting like a leader, and people need a leader." she said, "Your doing great." she assured. "I'm sorry about the fighting...."

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 5:38 pm
"People disagree... it happens, it just always seems that im there to stem the gap... i dunno as for the leader thing... you dont really know me otherwise youd be less following me and more chasing me... with a pitchfork..."

he smiled at the irony she couldnt understand, it was good to be talking to Talia again... he had actually missed her it seemed.  

Noltic

x NEWY0RK x LiGHTS x

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 5:44 pm
[[ I'm watching 'When A Stranger Calls' and it's freaking me out whee ]]

"Don't look down on yourself. I know all I need to know. Your sweet, welcoming, a good leader..." she listed, "Beleive me, I wouldn't chase after you with a pitch fork. I wouldn't chase after anyone with a pitch fork actually ... but you know what I mean. Your a good person, don't deny it." she said.

Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games