Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Immortal Ghost
Vice Captain

Ruthless Millionaire

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 7:44 pm
Phoenix glanced between people, not really looking like she was paying attention, she was, but for all the world looking like she wasn't, but then what good was she going to be? At the moment she didn't even have a sword! That was a chilling thought now that it dawned on her, she was in a room, with immortals, some of which she didn't know, without a sword, okay so they could most likely kick her a**, but still... Which got her to be fidgety, scooting closer to Booth like he would somehow protect her if someone snapped.

"While this is amusing and all, can we get back to the whole sending someone to the docks to go hunting for a person? Er, tracking?" Kali realized hunting was most likely not the smartest word to use, and shrugged, "Or finding out what other watchers are in on this? Cause I mean...eh never mind." She was going to ramble, and she knew it, so she shut up, though was oddly over joyed there were people being more idotic then her, hey she'd go randomly talk to immortals even knowing it was against the rules, at lest she didn't dare think of anything to this extent.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 9:12 am
Gaston was silent for a while as he listened to the planning. The bringing up of Lungren's name brought forth a question to his mind. "Hey...do you know exactly how many of these Watchers are involved, or are they generally just sneaking about? We might want to contact the Watchers of everyone here."

He glanced at Joe. "Or rather you might, since I understand there are certain rules about fraternizing between Immortals and Watchers. Basically find out if any of us here is in any current danger, then see about turning it around on the bad guys."

A word that was said reminds Gaston of something as he turns to Mat with a grin. "Seems to me like you just had the opportunity to kick their a**. What happened, slick?"  

Gaston Marceau
Captain

Immortal Methos
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 1:57 pm
Booth looked both surprised and pleased as Phoenix scooted closer to him, and he tentatively put his arm protectively around her shoulder. MacLeod was shaking his head at Gaston and Mat.

"No one is kicking any mortal a** unless they have no choice," he said. "That said, I see nothing wrong with a little intimidation. Mat, why don't you go outside for another smoke, hold Freida's attention. Joe, Gaston, take the other way around and invite Ms. Lungren to join us. Don't take 'no' for an answer. Geno, you and I are going to cast a slightly wider net. You and Gaston may have Watchers out there as well."

Duncan grinned at Kali, his expression wolfish. "If this works, we won't have to hunt for Rabinoff down by the docks. One of these may know where Adam is being held, or at the very least, how many Watchers are involved."  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 2:13 pm
"Sure thing." Mat answered evenly, if not with a hint of a grin as he stood, running fingers through his messy hair as he made his way back out, he thought a second about bringing the half gone mug of beer but shrugged it off. Pushing open the door he was thankful for the air, hell he would have been more thankful for advil (for all the good it'd do him).  

Vesta Shade

Immortal Ghost
Vice Captain

Ruthless Millionaire

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 2:13 pm
"And I'll sit here and look cute." Kali muttered to herself sounding almost annoyed.

Luana had nothing at all to say, only seemed to be in thought, then again she was normally a calm person so it made sense, she cast a glance to Phoenix, looking rather amused at the sight.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 2:44 pm
Adam sat up, wondering just when he had hit the floor. He remembered pain, bursting like stars behind his eyes. He had no idea how long he had been lying there. Feeling eyes on him, he turned his head to see Kronos watching him as he sat crosslegged on the bed.

"Welcome back, brother," the tattooed warrior sneered. "All your boo-boos healed?"

Adam tugged at the handcuffs, his wrists now in his lap. They were bloody but the flesh was untorn. He tested the shoulder that had been dislocated -- it moved without pain. The skin wasn't even bruised.

Standing, he opened the door of the room a crack and peeked out as Kronos snickered. "I trained you well, Methos," he said. "You were a fast learner. You learned to fear what would happen if you disobeyed me. Hell, you couldn't even take my head that time you poisoned me. I was dead, and you couldn't get it up to do it. Wuss!"

"Shut up!" Adam hissed. "I have no idea what you're talking about." The cottage was dead silent except for Kronos' prodding voice. Slowly the slim young man slid through the crack in the door, carrying the sweatshirt with him though he couldn't put it on with the handcuffs in the way.

"You had to trick MacLeod into killing me," Kronos growled. Somehow the apparition had gotten from the bedroom into the hall, gotten past Adam without his seeing.

"Go away," he muttered, without much hope.  

Immortal Methos
Vice Captain

Gaston Marceau
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 3:26 am
Gaston nods at MacLeod. "Sounds like as good a plan as any." He also notes the wolfish grin, but says nothing...though he does note that everyone is up for a little mischief now and again.

He turns to Joe. "Shall we?" He offers for the elder Watcher to lead the way, since it's his bar after all.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 3:11 pm
Joe smiled just as wolfishly as MacLeod had. "Love to," he said to Gaston, pulling a revolver from behind the bar and checking its load. If there was one thing Joe hated, it was a rogue Watcher who killed Immortals. Putting the gun in his pocket, he hobbled toward Gaston, then opened the door to lead the way out the front.

Duncan looked at Geno. "There's an exit through the kitchen to the alley," he said. "I doubt your Watcher will be expecting you to leave through there." To everyone else he said, "Sit tight. We'll be right back."

His eyes met Luana's for a moment, a silent look that transfered all his trust in her to protect the others he was leaving behind for the moment.  

Immortal Methos
Vice Captain

Immortal Ghost
Vice Captain

Ruthless Millionaire

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 7:05 pm
The german smiled and nodded, babysitting, alway fun, but she didn't seem to mind at all, Luana only leaned farther back in her chair, apparently relaxing, only apparently though. She was good at being on edge without looking like it, that was half her talent, to appear harmless, after all she was a short underweight elegant looking young woman, how would she case any harm at all?

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 8:31 pm
Gaston reaches forward to give Joe a hand out of the door...much more of a gentleman no since the first time they met a few days past. Then again, he's not at the threshold of a homicidal fury...yet.

Once out the door, he reaches into his vintage WW2 flight jacket and ensures that the Desert Eagle pistol is fully loaded and ready for action, tucking it away a moment later. They want to bring this lady in alive, after all.

"I'll try not to tear up the entire block this time." He remarks off hand.  

Gaston Marceau
Captain

Vesta Shade

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 7:36 am
Mat was rather happy to be outside again, if only because in the pub he felt a wee-bit trapped, hooking his thumbs through his belt loops he storde a little ways down, putting him about where he had been on his earlier trip outside. Once leaning against a wall of a near by building he went to dig out his pack of ciggerates, a slightly bent looking box, only to remember his lighter was most likely inside. "Goddamn it." Sighing he replaced the even more bent cig in the box and shoved it in a pocket angerly.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 3:43 pm
As Duncan and (I assume) Geno left the bar through the kitchen, Joe nodded at Gaston with amusement. "Mighty white of you, Marceau," he drawled, his Southern accent even more pronounced as he stepped outside.

The street was quiet this late (or early, if you prefer), lit only by the yellow glow of the street lamps. Joe assumed Freida was already around back, observing Mat. It's what he would have done, back in the years before Duncan MacLeod became aware that the Watchers existed. Mat had entered the bar through the back, had come out for a smoke from the back, it was right to assume that the next time the Immortal left the bar it would continue to be through the back.

"Follow me," Joe whispered to Gaston as he casually started around the bar. He resisted the urge to look around for Marceau's and Roads' Watchers. Mac and Geno would handle them.  

Immortal Methos
Vice Captain

Immortal Methos
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 4:07 pm
The sight that met Adam's eyes in the living area of the cabin would have sent any sane man running for the bathroom before he hurled his guts out. Adam wondered that he remained so calm, then wondered that he had thought to wonder.

Both of the men who had tortured him before, Malachai and Lance, were dead. And not just merely dead, but really most sincerely dead. Adam felt a snicker of hysteria bubble in his chest, and barely bit it off.

The two thugs had, by appearences, killed each other -- messily, violently, painting the walls of the room with arterial spray and other less identifiable bits of internal human plumbing. Slowly Adam entered the room, looking about with apprehension for another possible attacker.

Kronos chuckled. "Suck it up, Methos," he said. "You've seen worse. You've done worse."

Adam swallowed bile as he began to search the nearest body, Lance's, for the key to the handcuffs. Both bodies were tangled together in their final fury, and he moved Malachai's hand from around Lance's lacerated throat to get it out of the way -- then froze. The inner wrist of Malachai's arm held a strange tattoo -- a double circle with what looked like a Y inside. What is this...

It was tantilizingly familiar, but the answer stayed just out of reach.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 4:21 pm
Mathew being Mat had no problems waiting for some random person to pass, "Hey, you got a light?" He wasn't at all surprised that they ignored him, hey he looked like some street idiot teenager, he'd ignore himself too, if that made any sense. "No one's a morning person now days, gesh." He wondered if it'd be bad if he wandered off to find a corner store, but shruged it off.  

Vesta Shade

Immortal Ghost
Vice Captain

Ruthless Millionaire

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 6:01 pm
Kali got bored and stood to wander behind the bar, she wanted a soda, "You duckies want anything?"

The answer from Phoenix was simply given she went to tug on Booth's arm, she'd run out of water.

(Yes I felt the need to say something)

Highlander Roleplaying - Free Form

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces